Bloody hell. If she's a man, I'm gay!
Search found 47 matches
Havin had a good look at my photos these 'Sheffield' picks are still on the mike stand at the end of the show. They don't appear to have been either used or thrown out to the crowd...so where are they now!!!!!! KISSonline in a week or two! $20 for three? :wink: I'd pay that!!!!!! Hell, I'd pay that...
- Wed May 05, 2010 11:59 am
- Forum: General KISS Chat
- Topic: anyone bringin their kids to rock?
- Replies: 19
- Views: 1618
At 19 months old, my daughter's a little bit too young for this tour. Maybe next time, though.......assuming there will be a 'next time'.
- Mon May 03, 2010 10:49 am
- Forum: Other Stuff!
- Topic: What are you listening to right now (cont again)...?
- Replies: 1231
- Views: 50493
Rammstein - Liebe Ist Fur Alle Da
- Mon May 03, 2010 10:02 am
- Forum: 2010 Sonic Boom Over Europe Reports
- Topic: Sheffield Show Reports Thread
- Replies: 48
- Views: 25061
neilramone wrote:Lastly to the K#ob who covered his ears during the whole of Crazy Nights,and then called Kiss wan**rs,FOAD
Wow. Fair enough not liking the song (many don't), but to cover your ears and call the band out? WTF?