KISS HEADLINE SONISPHERE 2012

Talk about anything KISS related here.
User avatar
Gojira1975
Gene Simmons (1978)
Posts: 1204
Joined: Sat Jan 08, 2005 7:38 pm
Location: UK
Contact:

Re: KISS HEADLINE SONISPHERE 2012

Postby Gojira1975 » Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:42 am

Any news or rumours yet as to who the special guests are on the Friday?
DEATH TO FALSE METAL

Pete
Moderator
Posts: 17096
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 3:01 pm
Location: Lost in Limbo...

Re: KISS HEADLINE SONISPHERE 2012

Postby Pete » Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:53 am

Gojira1975 wrote:Any news or rumours yet as to who the special guests are on the Friday?


Bruce Kulick. But only if the Facebook campaign is successful...
Pete
Image *-) $-) ACE-) 3-) Image

Image

User avatar
rockhead
Dressed To Kill (1975)
Posts: 149
Joined: Sun Jan 14, 2007 4:17 pm
Location: The Netherlands
Contact:

Re: KISS HEADLINE SONISPHERE 2012

Postby rockhead » Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:37 am

Sour Mash wrote:
rockhead wrote:We'll see KISS @ Sonisphere Festival, we've just bought our tickets :D

Does anyone know how long it takes till the tickets will be arriving?
Also how much is the cabprice from Airport Luton to Sonisphere?

Very expensive... Do not get in one at airport it will be £100 plus...few of the forumees are cockney cockneys they'll tell you best option


100? :shock:
Are there no busses from Luton to Sonisphere?
Image

User avatar
Dan bach
Animalize (1984)
Posts: 5951
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 9:22 am
Location: Aberystwyth, Wales, UK

Re: KISS HEADLINE SONISPHERE 2012

Postby Dan bach » Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:56 am

rockhead wrote:
Sour Mash wrote:
rockhead wrote:We'll see KISS @ Sonisphere Festival, we've just bought our tickets :D

Does anyone know how long it takes till the tickets will be arriving?
Also how much is the cabprice from Airport Luton to Sonisphere?

Very expensive... Do not get in one at airport it will be £100 plus...few of the forumees are cockney cockneys they'll tell you best option


100? :shock:
Are there no busses from Luton to Sonisphere?


Rockhead, i'll be coming past Luton Airport on the Fri morning, as yet don't know the time.
(I won't offer a lift as early as this - but if i can help i will).

But that area's accom, public transport n' cabs are going "in for the kill" - because you have the Olympics in a couple of weeks.
Knebworth has a musical legacy - but as far as transport and accom infrastructure - it's very, very basic.

As for tickets arriving - how long is a piece of string .... sometimes it's fast sometimes it's only a month ish before the gig.

Perhaps your best best is to log onto the Sonisphere UK forum and see what the options are ... other international gig goers might be landing into Luton also.

User avatar
rockhead
Dressed To Kill (1975)
Posts: 149
Joined: Sun Jan 14, 2007 4:17 pm
Location: The Netherlands
Contact:

Re: KISS HEADLINE SONISPHERE 2012

Postby rockhead » Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:51 am

Hi Dan,
Me & my wife are arriving around afternoon at the airport, leaving very early the next day, so a hit & run for us.
If you could help that would be nice, looking forward to meet you again....
Image

User avatar
crad
Creatures Of The Night (1982)
Posts: 4689
Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2005 1:18 pm
Location: Inside The Clique!

Re: KISS HEADLINE SONISPHERE 2012

Postby crad » Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:13 pm

Right lot's of rumours going around Motley Crue are the special guest on the fri night anyone else heard this ?? :D
If offended please feel free to report me to your nearest MOD
Image

Pete
Moderator
Posts: 17096
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 3:01 pm
Location: Lost in Limbo...

Re: KISS HEADLINE SONISPHERE 2012

Postby Pete » Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:16 pm

crad wrote:Right lot's of rumours going around Motley Crue are the special guest on the fri night anyone else heard this ?? :D


Would make sense...Kiss/Crue Autumn tour of US.
Pete
Image *-) $-) ACE-) 3-) Image

Image

User avatar
crad
Creatures Of The Night (1982)
Posts: 4689
Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2005 1:18 pm
Location: Inside The Clique!

Re: KISS HEADLINE SONISPHERE 2012

Postby crad » Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:21 pm

Pete wrote:
crad wrote:Right lot's of rumours going around Motley Crue are the special guest on the fri night anyone else heard this ?? :D


Would make sense...Kiss/Crue Autumn tour of US.

Yes indeed with stryper also :D
If offended please feel free to report me to your nearest MOD
Image

Pete
Moderator
Posts: 17096
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 3:01 pm
Location: Lost in Limbo...

Re: KISS HEADLINE SONISPHERE 2012

Postby Pete » Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:41 pm

crad wrote:
Pete wrote:
crad wrote:Right lot's of rumours going around Motley Crue are the special guest on the fri night anyone else heard this ?? :D


Would make sense...Kiss/Crue Autumn tour of US.

Yes indeed with stryper also :D



So thats' "Shout at to Hell with the Devil Loud?
Pete
Image *-) $-) ACE-) 3-) Image

Image

User avatar
crad
Creatures Of The Night (1982)
Posts: 4689
Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2005 1:18 pm
Location: Inside The Clique!

Re: KISS HEADLINE SONISPHERE 2012

Postby crad » Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:10 pm

Pete wrote:So thats' "Shout at to Hell with the Devil Loud?

Indeed :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
If offended please feel free to report me to your nearest MOD
Image

User avatar
Kev
Moderator
Posts: 5682
Joined: Mon Oct 09, 2006 9:07 am

Re: KISS HEADLINE SONISPHERE 2012

Postby Kev » Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:08 pm

crad wrote:Right lot's of rumours going around Motley Crue are the special guest on the fri night anyone else heard this ?? :D



Mind made up then if this is true.
ImageImageImageImage



(only my opinion,in no way am i insulting you....statement copyright of plugtwot)

acesmiddlefinger
Paul Stanley (1978)
Posts: 2383
Joined: Sat Jan 08, 2005 8:57 pm

Re: KISS HEADLINE SONISPHERE 2012

Postby acesmiddlefinger » Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:26 pm

Please not Motley,id rather watch paint dry.

Please book a decent band, Scorpions would do just fine.
'Who knows where we'll be in the morning,i know we're here tonight'

User avatar
Kev
Moderator
Posts: 5682
Joined: Mon Oct 09, 2006 9:07 am

Re: KISS HEADLINE SONISPHERE 2012

Postby Kev » Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:08 pm

acesmiddlefinger wrote:Please not Motley,id rather watch paint dry.

Please book a decent band, Scorpions would do just fine.


My thoughts also.
ImageImageImageImage



(only my opinion,in no way am i insulting you....statement copyright of plugtwot)

User avatar
AxeBass
Paul Stanley (1978)
Posts: 2232
Joined: Sun May 27, 2007 3:32 pm

Re: KISS HEADLINE SONISPHERE 2012

Postby AxeBass » Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:03 pm

Please Mötley and not a bunch of retired, German dullards . :D


.....and WASP who deserve a major UK festival.

User avatar
Bay
Best Of The Solo Albums (1979)
Posts: 3103
Joined: Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:46 pm
Location: In The Navy

Re: KISS HEADLINE SONISPHERE 2012

Postby Bay » Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:14 pm

AxeBass wrote:Please Mötley and not a bunch of retired, German dullards . :D


.....and WASP who deserve a major UK festival.


Wasp had Bloodstock, look at the mess they made of that! :D
ImageImageImageImage


Return to “General KISS Chat”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests