Ticketmaster FAQ - KISS Gig

Talk about anything KISS related here.
grunge
Peter Criss (1978)
Location: Walsall, West Of The Midlands! Official KISS ARMY Member #1010 XBox Live: Oh4Q

Ticketmaster FAQ - KISS Gig

Postby grunge » Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:50 pm

Just seen this..

..and its just telling us what we already know!
Danger You, Danger Me, Danger Mouse!
Shock Me - Put on your black SWEATER!

ImageImageImage ImageImage

Father Jack
Greatest KISS (1996)

Re: Ticketmaster FAQ - KISS Gig

Postby Father Jack » Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:42 am

Oh my God, frequently asked questions !! :shock: :shock: :shock:
Quick, everyone run to the hills. Batton down the hatches, man the lifeboats, women & children first !!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

grunge
Peter Criss (1978)
Location: Walsall, West Of The Midlands! Official KISS ARMY Member #1010 XBox Live: Oh4Q

Postby grunge » Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:12 pm

Father Jack
Greatest KISS (1996)

Postby Father Jack » Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:25 pm

Ah well, Im glad you asked young man.
Take said printed paperless ticket with you to said venue along with letter confirming your sanity from your local hospital and photgraphic proof you're not Kang or Kudos the space aliens, the cheap yts savers account card you somehow managed to purchase said paperless ticket with et viola, barring you being mugged on the door by someone with incredble likeness to your own, you're in sir !!
:D

Downy
Dynasty (1979)

Postby Downy » Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:17 pm

Just had this email from Ticketmaster.

Kiss: Help for Heroes - HMV Forum, London

Dear Ticketmaster customer,

This is a courtesy email regarding the Kiss: Help for Heroes event at HMV Forum, London, on 4 July 2012.

We would like to remind you of the terms and conditions which you agreed to at the time of your order.

The terms and conditions are as follows and will be strictly enforced on the night. Failure to comply may result in you being refused entry and no refunds will be issued:

1. There is a strict limit of two (2) tickets per person, per credit card, per billing address, which is strictly enforced.

2. We reserve the right to cancel any ticket purchase made by any person whom we reasonably believe to be associated with any ticket broker or tout.

3. No paper tickets will be mailed out. To enter the venue, each original purchaser and any person accompanying them to the show must be present on the night of the show. There are no exceptions to this.

4. Each original purchaser must provide the actual credit/debit card used for the purchase, along with valid photographic ID (passport or driving licence) in order to enter the event. The name on the photo ID must match the name on the credit/debit card used for ticket purchase, otherwise you will be refused entry to the event.

5. There will be no exceptions to the above, no name changes or letters of authorisation will be accepted under any circumstances.

6. The original conditions of sale will be enforced. These tickets are non-transferable under any circumstances, and any resale or transfer, or attempted resale or transfer, will invalidate the ticket purchase.

7. No refunds will be given unless the event is cancelled or rescheduled.

8. Customers with disabilities should email info@kentishtownforum.com to process special access bookings (subject to availability).

9. All ticket purchases are subject to the standard terms and conditions and Purchase Policy of Ticketmaster (UK) Limited terms and conditions, which are accessible at http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/legal/purchase.html. In the event of any inconsistency, these terms and conditions will apply.

We are doing our best to keep the tickets for this event out of the hands of secondary ticket sellers, and in the hands of fans, so please help us by adhering to the above.

Thank you for using Ticketmaster. Enjoy the event!

Best Wishes,
Ticketmaster Customer Service
Last edited by Downy on Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rsauye
Rock And Roll Over (1976)

Postby rsauye » Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:19 pm

imisshim1
KISS (1974)

Postby imisshim1 » Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:20 pm

okay guys dunno if anyone will know but does it have to be passport or driving licence or will other photo id do? my driving licence has just gone to the cops :/ and my name isn't the same on my passport!!!!! seriously concerned that I may now be royally fu*ked

Frehley75

Postby Frehley75 » Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:13 am

"Hi, I'm Rich Pelley. I'm on the guest list."

"Awopbopaloobop Alopbamboom"

imisshim1
KISS (1974)

Postby imisshim1 » Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:30 am

cheers i plan on that too just figured id ask every source known to man lol wanna be sure as i can that this aint screwed up for me now :)

RippingFleshFromBone
Dynasty (1979)

Postby RippingFleshFromBone » Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:11 am

ACK!...It's Rock 'n' Roll!!

imisshim1
KISS (1974)

Postby imisshim1 » Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:02 pm

Cheers, police couldnt have picked a worse time to take my bloody licence and i really should have changed my name on my passport but hey shit happens, rang them up myself and was told any for of 'government' id will be accepted so im off to download an application for a citizens card and spend more money XD things we do to see kiss haha

grunge
Peter Criss (1978)

Postby grunge » Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:04 pm

There's a lot of worried people on Facefook who bought the tickets on parents or other relations' cards - TM are set that it is the cardholder +1 that enters the venue.
This could get messy on the door! :roll:

Downy
Dynasty (1979)

Postby Downy » Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:46 am

Their asses are covered though mate because they did clearly state that the ticket had to bought with your own credit card with your name on it.
Both photo id and credit card name must match.

markunderwood
Dressed To Kill (1975)

Postby markunderwood » Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:18 pm

So far I've received an email from T'master saying "thank you for purchasing tickets on Ticketmaster. Your order number for this purchase is xxxxxxx. Show complete order detail." When you click on the order detail link it takes you to order history with the same order ref, a pic of the band and purchase summary (Section Down Row 25 Seats 4 etc). You've then got the option of printing the receipt, but when you do this you get "this is not a ticket. This cannot be used for entry. " My question is simply - should I have also been sent a separate e-ticket or is it enough to print the original email with the order number and bring photo id? Apologies if this has been answered elsewhere but I was out of the country when tickets went on sale last week and i didnt get into the Islington gig. From memory those who attended the Academy had an email only. Many thanks.

highvoltage1969
The Originals II (1978)

Postby highvoltage1969 » Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:28 pm

Return to “General KISS Chat”