KISS - MONSTER - I'M NOW TAKING PRESALE ORDERS

Talk about anything KISS related here.
chikara
Gene Simmons (1978)

KISS - MONSTER - I'M NOW TAKING PRESALE ORDERS

Postby chikara » Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:02 am

Hi Guys,

Following on from this topic: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=10596

I'm now taking presale orders for the standard CD and LP releases. For any new people that weren't here when I fulfilled the KISSology orders, I have made it easy for people to make a purchase directly via eBay. All the details are available there, including the cost which includes delivery and of course, conditions for a return if need be.

Here's the link to the CD: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/110950969018? ... 1555.l2649

Here's the link to the LP: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/110950971933? ... 1555.l2649

I think you'll find that I have a competitive price compared to most online retailers?

Additionally, I will be offering both the 3D Lenticular cover and Zinepak with a mini magazine Limited Edition formats. Please note that these formats are going to be extremely limited and we have no idea exactly how much stock we are going to receive on each one. At this stage, I'm not going to offer these versions on eBay, I'm only going to offer it to you guys here. I will need orders preferably by September 20 at the latest. If we don't receive any stock or enough stock or if any other problem arises, which often does with these types of Limited Edition versions, you will certainly be refunded in full and quickly.

To make payment, you can transfer your funds via PayPal. You will be protected by their buyer protection program if you have any doubts. If you want to try your luck on these Limited Edition versions, please order them separately, please DO NOT order them together.

Here's the details:

1) 3D Lenticular cover, UPC: 602537150205. Price is £19.99, includes delivery.
2) Zinepak with mini magazine. Price is £20.99, includes delivery.

PayPal email address to make payment: <musicdvdonline@googlemail.com>. You can also make payment directly to this address for the CD and LP versions if you don't have an eBay account.

Please make sure you make separate purchases for these formats and clearly state the title in the message part of your PayPal payment. As the LTD ED stocks will be very limited, I won't be held responsible for which orders are filled and which one's aren't if we don't receive enough on each version. Orders will be filled as they're received. If we can't fill anyone's order, you will be notified and refunded.

Many thanks!

chikara
Gene Simmons (1978)

Re: KISS - MONSTER - I'M NOW TAKING PRESALE ORDERS

Postby chikara » Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:27 pm

Guys ...

All of the vinyl that was listed at £14.99 on eBay has been sold.

I have a new listing with a new price of £17.99 here:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/KISS-MONSTER- ... 19d53db008

This is still a competitive price for eBay and other sites. If any member here is interested in purchasing the vinyl, I will still honour the original price of £14.99 but only to KISSinUK members. Please do not make a purchase for the LP via eBay if you want it at £14.99. You can make payment via PayPal to <musicdvdonline@googlemail.com> be sure to clearly state the item and FORMAT you're purchasing in the message part of the transaction, please also mention, "KISSinUK".

Cheers!

chikara
Gene Simmons (1978)

Postby chikara » Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:10 pm

Just a quick update for anybody that placed orders through me ...

Yesterday was Thanksgiving Day in Canada and today is the actual release date in Canada. Getting the orders out might take a day or 2 longer than expected.

All of the standard CD orders should go today or tomorrow at the latest. Universal said there is slight delays on the LP and the Zinepak but we should have the stock this week. Nobody ordered the 3D cover :o

If there's any problems with anybody's order, I will contact you. If anyone wishes to cancel their order for whatever reason, please let me know a.s.a.p.

Cheers!

chikara
Gene Simmons (1978)

Postby chikara » Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:16 pm

Latest update ...

All orders for all formats, except the LP have been dispatched either yesterday or today.

Unfortunately we have a delay in the dispatch of the LP, Universal sent us slightly damaged stock ... creased bottom corner of the vinyl. It seems somebody in their warehouse dropped the stock but still sent it out to the wholesalers/distributors :roll: Being a vinyl collector myself, I wouldn't be happy, so am arranging for the stock to be returned and replaced. Should be completed by the end of this week.

I've emailed everyone who placed on order via eBay to advise. Anyone not wishing to wait a few extra days and wanting to cancel their order, please let me know a.s.a.p.

Cheers

chikara
Gene Simmons (1978)

Postby chikara » Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:48 am

Latest update again ...

I received notification from my Canadian colleagues overnight, that we received more MINT stock from Universal on the LP's. All orders will be shipped today. I am no longer offering the vinyl, we're not confident that Universal can supply anymore stock, (unless they do a repress, then the price would go up).

Anyone interested in purchasing the Zinepak format, we have some in stock right now but not many. We have a new better price of £15.99 which includes delivery to wherever you are in the world. If you want one, please make payment via PayPal to <musicdvdonline@googlemail.com> and mention in the message part, "KISS zinepak".

We also have some 3D covers in stock, again ... not sure how many or how long they'll last. I can do you a much better price than first quoted. Please send me a PM if you're interested.

Dan bach
Animalize (1984)

Postby Dan bach » Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:52 am

Chikara,

Thanks for my order. It arrived last week - sorry for late posting.

chikara
Gene Simmons (1978)

Postby chikara » Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:52 am

No problems. Thanks for purchasing through me.

Return to “General KISS Chat”