Monster - Whats Your Verdict?

Talk about anything KISS related here.
nicksmithworld
Killers (1982)
Location: Wolverhampton "You are the rock'n'roll capital of the World!"

Re: Monster - Whats Your Verdict?

Postby nicksmithworld » Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:13 am

What's all this? Getting along on kissinuk? :shock: oh no, no! that's not the ethos of this forum..We tears strips off each other, throw brickbats..

Right then, all of your autographs are fake and 3-) is a warm, fuzzy human being..Ace's autobiography is the greatest work of literature of the 21 century, Pauls voice is in the best shape of his career and Kiss should really put out more merchandise and crank it up a notch. That monster book's a bit small isn't it? they should do a deluxe version.. $-) 's hair looks amazing, what kind of conditioner does he use? it's really working for him.Hey $-)! got any opinions on the economy, music and marital fidelity? Well speak up man, you are such a wallflower.

& Discuss..
feel free to feel offended, cyber-bullied, put out, outside of the clique, side-lined, marginalised or just generally have the piss taken out of. However it's a JOKE!-Nick's Mirth World!

Roger H
Best Of The Solo Albums (1979)

Postby Roger H » Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:02 pm

acesmiddlefinger wrote:

There are far more better/talented bands out there that derserve my closer attention.

I would disagree but then again its only an opinion.

Well Nick, when I read this I knew there was no point in carrying on. Fair play to someone who has the opinion that there are no bands that are more talented or better than KISS, I admire their conviction (I used to hold the same stance back in the day). But, as much as it grieves, I can't agree with that now, but AMF has the right to have that belief. So sometimes it's best to smile, nod, walk away, preserve the peace and hope everyone will respect each others opinions even if they differ from theirs. :D

acesmiddlefinger
Paul Stanley (1978)

Postby acesmiddlefinger » Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:12 pm

Roger H wrote:
acesmiddlefinger wrote:

There are far more better/talented bands out there that derserve my closer attention.

I would disagree but then again its only an opinion.

Well Nick, when I read this I knew there was no point in carrying on. Fair play to someone who has the opinion that there are no bands that are more talented or better than KISS, I admire their conviction (I used to hold the same stance back in the day). But, as much as it grieves, I can't agree with that now, but AMF has the right to have that belief. So sometimes it's best to smile, nod, walk away, preserve the peace and hope everyone will respect each others opinions even if they differ from theirs. :D

Well Rog you lost me when you said far more better/talented. :D

Once again i dont think its wrong for anyone to have the opinion that KISS are the bees knees.Some KISS fans all too easily underestimate the back catalogue and the band's ability to constantly confound the critics.

How do you judge which band is better/more talented? Record sales,who sells the most concert tickets,who can sing in tune? How do you decide who is the better musician?

Thank you for deciding not to carry on,walk away and smile,hopefully we can discuss it over a drink next year.
'Who knows where we'll be in the morning,i know we're here tonight'

nicksmithworld
Killers (1982)

Postby nicksmithworld » Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:01 pm

Stop behaving like decent, civilized Human beings!!! :D :D where's that going to lead us?!! Everyone having a good time..and enjoying life!!
feel free to feel offended, cyber-bullied, put out, outside of the clique, side-lined, marginalised or just generally have the piss taken out of. However it's a JOKE!-Nick's Mirth World!

Roger H
Best Of The Solo Albums (1979)

Postby Roger H » Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:44 pm

nicksmithworld wrote:Stop behaving like decent, civilized Human beings!!! :D :D where's that going to lead us?!! Everyone having a good time..and enjoying life!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

nicksmithworld
Killers (1982)

Postby nicksmithworld » Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:55 am

Back to the stone age on his submarine..Y'know when you doze off and have those dreams about confusing messages from kiss 'Monster' albums..

Mr Grady
Alive! (1975)

Postby Mr Grady » Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:49 am

nicksmithworld wrote:Back to the stone age on his submarine..Y'know when you doze off and have those dreams about confusing messages from kiss 'Monster' albums..

HAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

brilliant!!!!!!!!!!

acesmiddlefinger
Paul Stanley (1978)

Postby acesmiddlefinger » Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:11 am

nicksmithworld wrote:Image

Awesome Nick :D :D
'Who knows where we'll be in the morning,i know we're here tonight'

nicksmithworld
Killers (1982)

Postby nicksmithworld » Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:09 pm

"Ay mate I pay for a colour licence!!"

Return to “General KISS Chat”