KISS return to the studio after the tour 2013

Talk about anything KISS related here.
matty_kissarmy
Destroyer (1976)
Posts: 299
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:40 pm

KISS return to the studio after the tour 2013

Postby matty_kissarmy » Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:14 pm

Gene Simmons recently told the magazine Rock Hard, says that the band has begun writing new songs for a new studio album.

Gene Simmons: "We already have some ideas aside and we started writing in view of a next album. Just after the turn of 2013, returning to the studio. It is an exciting time for the group. With Eric and Tommy, KISS has a new beginning"

great news!

User avatar
MrBlackwell
Alive II (1977)
Posts: 637
Joined: Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:37 pm
Location: North Wales

Re: KISS return to the studio after the tour 2013

Postby MrBlackwell » Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:48 am

More the better as far as I'm concerned :D
High Priest of Kisstianity.

Image

matty_kissarmy
Destroyer (1976)
Posts: 299
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:40 pm

Re: KISS return to the studio after the tour 2013

Postby matty_kissarmy » Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:32 am

that is my opinion aswell, the more the better!, i was reading over on kissfaq about this and a lot of them have bad opinions of it, there are a lot of moaning old gits on that kissfaq!

User avatar
Sour Mash
Unmasked (1980)
Posts: 3395
Joined: Fri Mar 24, 2006 11:55 am

Re: KISS return to the studio after the tour 2013

Postby Sour Mash » Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:02 am

And there isnt here ?? :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
IAN

http://kissoffline2012.forumotion.co.uk/
Dont Take Shit from anyone...ever....
Gene Simmons 1984..

matty_kissarmy
Destroyer (1976)
Posts: 299
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:40 pm

Re: KISS return to the studio after the tour 2013

Postby matty_kissarmy » Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:06 am

Sour Mash wrote:And there isnt here ?? :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:


ha ha i have to say they are much worse over on the kissfaq, everything that is typed on there is a negative about kiss! :lol:

User avatar
Father Jack
Greatest KISS (1996)
Posts: 10026
Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2005 10:50 pm
Location: MIZ ARSE, GRUMPY OLD BASTARD
Contact:

Re: KISS return to the studio after the tour 2013

Postby Father Jack » Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:33 pm

Thats because they never pull their inflated heads from out of their well fu*ked anuses long enough to see what's going on.
To that lot its still 1975 & will always be.
Tossers :lol:
Image

User avatar
nicksmithworld
Killers (1982)
Posts: 4160
Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2008 5:33 pm
Location: Wolverhampton "You are the rock'n'roll capital of the World!"
Contact:

Re: KISS return to the studio after the tour 2013

Postby nicksmithworld » Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:57 pm

whereupon this lot is more of your 1976 crowd.. :lol: :lol: :lol:
feel free to feel offended, cyber-bullied, put out, outside of the clique, side-lined, marginalised or just generally have the piss taken out of. However it's a JOKE!-Nick's Mirth World!

matty_kissarmy
Destroyer (1976)
Posts: 299
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:40 pm

Re: KISS return to the studio after the tour 2013

Postby matty_kissarmy » Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:08 pm

ha ha bunch of old farts, i am turning 19 this weekend so i am very happy with plenty more kiss albums to come!

User avatar
kiss-76
The Originals (1976)
Posts: 302
Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:49 pm

Re: KISS return to the studio after the tour 2013

Postby kiss-76 » Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:04 pm

This is brilliant news. I feel like I am making up for what I missed in the 70s/80s with all of these tours and new records :)
Let’s come to London, strip it down, turn it up and blow the roof off The O2 Academy.

Pjcity
The Originals (1976)
Posts: 311
Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2005 10:38 pm
Location: Bolton

Re: KISS return to the studio after the tour 2013

Postby Pjcity » Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:45 pm

We want more !!!

acesmiddlefinger
Paul Stanley (1978)
Posts: 2383
Joined: Sat Jan 08, 2005 8:57 pm

Re: KISS return to the studio after the tour 2013

Postby acesmiddlefinger » Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:31 am

matty_kissarmy wrote:
Sour Mash wrote:And there isnt here ?? :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:


ha ha i have to say they are much worse over on the kissfaq, everything that is typed on there is a negative about kiss! :lol:


Matty you need to read a few different threads at the FAQ there are a lot of positive thinking KISS fans on that site.Over there Julian lets the same old whiners get away with it, whilst Paul runs a tighter ship here. Anyone who comes on here and personally insults a fellow forumee is bounced off the site and rightly so.
We all have opinions and just because someone doesnt like Hello Kitty KISS toilet roll it doesnt make them any less of a fan than you or I. :lol:

As for new KISS music,bring it on.
'Who knows where we'll be in the morning,i know we're here tonight'

Pete
Moderator
Posts: 17097
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 3:01 pm
Location: Lost in Limbo...

Re: KISS return to the studio after the tour 2013

Postby Pete » Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:43 am

acesmiddlefinger wrote:
matty_kissarmy wrote:
Sour Mash wrote:And there isnt here ?? :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:


ha ha i have to say they are much worse over on the kissfaq, everything that is typed on there is a negative about kiss! :lol:


Matty you need to read a few different threads at the FAQ there are a lot of positive thinking KISS fans on that site.Over there Julian lets the same old whiners get away with it, whilst Paul runs a tighter ship here. Anyone who comes on here and personally insults a fellow forumee is bounced off the site and rightly so.
We all have opinions and just because someone doesnt like Hello Kitty KISS toilet roll it doesnt make them any less of a fan than you or I. :lol:

As for new KISS music,bring it on.


My mates 5 year old daughter loves the Kiss/Hello Kitty crossover & it's a great way for her Dad to introduce her to the band. Agree about FAQ, dig deep and you'll find some good discussions.
Pete
Image *-) $-) ACE-) 3-) Image

Image

matty_kissarmy
Destroyer (1976)
Posts: 299
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:40 pm

Re: KISS return to the studio after the tour 2013

Postby matty_kissarmy » Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:00 am

every single post on that kiss faq has negativity on it, but it does seem to be the same people moaning on every post on the kissfaq, suppose they are entitled to there opinion but when they are complaining about every single thing kiss do, you have to think is there any point them even being on the forum just to moan and argue with people?

User avatar
Father Jack
Greatest KISS (1996)
Posts: 10026
Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2005 10:50 pm
Location: MIZ ARSE, GRUMPY OLD BASTARD
Contact:

Re: KISS return to the studio after the tour 2013

Postby Father Jack » Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:05 pm

kiss-76 wrote:This is brilliant news. I feel like I am making up for what I missed in the 70s/80s with all of these tours and new records :)

With all these tours you are spoiling us.
Image
Image

User avatar
Father Jack
Greatest KISS (1996)
Posts: 10026
Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2005 10:50 pm
Location: MIZ ARSE, GRUMPY OLD BASTARD
Contact:

Re: KISS return to the studio after the tour 2013

Postby Father Jack » Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:05 pm

nicksmithworld wrote:whereupon this lot is more of your 1976 crowd.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Absolutely :D :lol:
Image


Return to “General KISS Chat”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider] and 16 guests