Will KISS announce a 2013 U.K. date soon?

Talk about anything KISS related here.
kingjames1970
The Originals II (1978)

Re: Will KISS announce a 2013 U.K. date soon?

Postby kingjames1970 » Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:54 pm

TONYSOUTH wrote:
kingjames1970 wrote:30 Feb 2093

Gene will only be 141 years ago, or are we talking about KISS the 3rd Generation or are you being just sarcastic or a typo (oh what fu*k you are not going to win) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Either:

a) Gene's wig is actually an alien artefact that extends human longevity by 200 years and we're going to add a couple of days to February because the earth is going to be hit by an asteroid and it's orbit will slow down thus making the year longer.

or

b) Sarcasm because the date will be when they decide to announce it. Although I did consider writing to Doc personally to see if he could arrange it for my birthday or at least make sure it didn't clash with a long weekend I've booked in Skegness.

TONYSOUTH
Alive II (1977)

Postby TONYSOUTH » Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:42 pm

kingjames1970 wrote:
TONYSOUTH wrote:
kingjames1970 wrote:30 Feb 2093

Gene will only be 141 years ago, or are we talking about KISS the 3rd Generation or are you being just sarcastic or a typo (oh what fu*k you are not going to win) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Either:

a) Gene's wig is actually an alien artefact that extends human longevity by 200 years and we're going to add a couple of days to February because the earth is going to be hit by an asteroid and it's orbit will slow down thus making the year longer.

or

b) Sarcasm because the date will be when they decide to announce it. Although I did consider writing to Doc personally to see if he could arrange it for my birthday or at least make sure it didn't clash with a long weekend I've booked in Skegness.

Skeg vegas it will be a long weekend (fu*k all to do there :!: ) however Ace maybe headlining at Butlins (He may make an announcement before KISS do) :lol: :lol:
This is only my opinion… it is neither right nor wrong (but my lovely wife tells me I'm always wrong)!

garywilliamsobe
KISS (1974)

Postby garywilliamsobe » Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:13 pm

I say Friday 1/3/2013
Doc said so on the KK2 he Also said Bruce K will be on KK3 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Gazza

Billy C
Double Platinum (1978)

Postby Billy C » Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:03 pm

i am beginning to wonder if this announcement is even going to be worth the wait....................

after all one show and we all know were that is going to be :roll:................

not fu*king.........BANGOR !!!!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Image Image Image Image Image Image

TONYSOUTH
Alive II (1977)

Postby TONYSOUTH » Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:00 pm

Maybe it will be Hard Rock Hell at Pontins Prestatyn, North Wales and not HRC at the Olympic park :lol: :lol: :lol:
This is only my opinion… it is neither right nor wrong (but my lovely wife tells me I'm always wrong)!

madmark
Double Platinum (1978)

Postby madmark » Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:30 pm

The Hendon Kiss Army wrote:I like Fr jacks idea of some news on valentines day but since that's gone I will go a week later 21st Feb

My friend , I think we know who's going to win this... FJ has contacts 8) , I am not entering this compo....!
Ziggy played guitar...or was it Ronson?

TONYSOUTH
Alive II (1977)

Postby TONYSOUTH » Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:36 pm

madmark wrote:
The Hendon Kiss Army wrote:I like Fr jacks idea of some news on valentines day but since that's gone I will go a week later 21st Feb

My friend , I think we know who's going to win this... FJ has contacts 8) , I am not entering this compo....!

Father Jack is always one step in front of everyone else, but he as been known to be wrong, he supports Liverpool for one. :wink: but if he is right I will stand him a beer :(

madmark
Double Platinum (1978)

Postby madmark » Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:44 pm

TONYSOUTH wrote:
madmark wrote:

Father Jack is always one step in front of everyone else, but he as been known to be wrong, he supports Liverpool for one. :wink: but if he is right I will stand him a beer :(

Tony , by the way ,i was also at Bingley in 83.. If FJ is wrong ,I will buy you a pint...

kisscollector-u.k
Destroyer (1976)

Postby kisscollector-u.k » Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:33 pm

Whatever father jack said i'll say the same can we have a half each ?

Pete

Postby Pete » Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:38 pm

Billy C wrote:i am beginning to wonder if this announcement is even going to be worth the wait....................

after all one show and we all know were that is going to be :roll:................

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/kiss/1976 ... c8a7d.html
:wink:
Pete
Image *-) $-) ACE-) 3-) Image

TONYSOUTH
Alive II (1977)

Postby TONYSOUTH » Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:12 pm

Pete wrote:
Billy C wrote:i am beginning to wonder if this announcement is even going to be worth the wait....................

http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/kiss/1976 ... c8a7d.html
:wink:

Pete: I don't know if to call you a sad git for finding that :D or a genius :wink:

kissinuk
Administrator

Postby kissinuk » Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:17 pm

Be patient!!! I've been told announcement is coming within a week (yes, I know I said that 2 weeks ago, but things can take time to arrange).

TONYSOUTH
Alive II (1977)

Postby TONYSOUTH » Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:40 pm

kissinuk wrote:Be patient!!! I've been told announcement is coming within a week (yes, I know I said that 2 weeks ago, but things can take time to arrange).

Looks like FJ maybe right, or in the know :?: What will we talk about when we do get the announcement :lol: :lol:

madmark
Double Platinum (1978)

Postby madmark » Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:12 pm

TONYSOUTH wrote:
kissinuk wrote:Be patient!!! I've been told announcement is coming within a week (yes, I know I said that 2 weeks ago, but things can take time to arrange).

Looks like FJ maybe right, or in the know :?: What will we talk about when we do get the announcement :lol: :lol:

Roll Call and Meet Up places...

dtkdemongene
Music From "The Elder" (1981)

Postby dtkdemongene » Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:21 pm

Father Jack is only ever right because he gets his info from me! lol! :wink: :lol: :lol:
Live the KISS experience with the World's longest running/Europe's #1 KISS Tribute Band 'Dressed To Kill'.
http://www.dressedtokill.org.uk
http://www.myspace.com/kisstributeuk
The PERSONAL choice of Gene Simmons - "Accept NO substitutes!"

Return to “General KISS Chat”