Galvinmoondust's Fakes

Talk about anything KISS related here.
AxeBass
Paul Stanley (1978)

Galvinmoondust's Fakes

Postby AxeBass » Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:44 am

Time for his own thread....

Lets start with a special item from his 'vaults' aka local car boot sale and a pen from his dashboard....

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/KISS-DYNASTY- ... 1c30f8da9c

Pete

Re: Galvinmoondust's Fakes

Postby Pete » Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:46 am

AxeBass wrote:Time for his own thread....

Lets start with a special item from his 'vaults' aka local car boot sale and a pen from his dashboard....

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/KISS-DYNASTY- ... 1c30f8da9c

There's this viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1459 sticky in the trading post.
Pete
Image *-) $-) ACE-) 3-) Image

kisscollector-u.k
Destroyer (1976)

Postby kisscollector-u.k » Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:10 pm

i am amazed that he can keep getting away with this

MrBlackwell
Alive II (1977)

Postby MrBlackwell » Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:44 pm

He needs to be stopped!
High Priest of Kisstianity.

AxeBass
Paul Stanley (1978)

Postby AxeBass » Sat May 18, 2013 8:28 pm

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/KISS-ALIVE-LP ... 1c32b228ac

Incase anyone needs reminding ... He is still at it, ripping off Kiss fans.

TONYSOUTH
Alive II (1977)

Postby TONYSOUTH » Sun May 19, 2013 9:47 am

This bloke needs a good kicking :evil:
This is only my opinion… it is neither right nor wrong (but my lovely wife tells me I'm always wrong)!

Father Jack
Greatest KISS (1996)

Postby Father Jack » Sun May 19, 2013 9:56 am

So, has anyone actually reported his fakeries ?
Im guessing Andrew probably has, but to get eBribe to investigate him the more who complain would then give them cause to look into his dealings.
Also, a good thing would be for the serious collectors & autograph afficionado's who visit the forum could possibly compile a short list of obvious things to look for so at least those not as observant on this forum (at least) know how to spot a fake.

The Collector
Alive II (1977)

Postby The Collector » Sun May 19, 2013 10:25 am

Father Jack wrote:So, has anyone actually reported his fakeries ?
Im guessing Andrew probably has, but to get eBribe to investigate him the more who complain would then give them cause to look into his dealings.
Also, a good thing would be for the serious collectors & autograph afficionado's who visit the forum could possibly compile a short list of obvious things to look for so at least those not as observant on this forum (at least) know how to spot a fake.

Yet another one: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/KISS-DEBUT-ALBUM-LP-FULLY-SIGNED-VINTAGE-ORIGINAL-LINE-UP-/121109619214?pt=UK_Music_Music_Memorabilia_LE&hash=item1c32b2220e#ht_1143wt_1091

If complaining to ebay about the fake sigs doesn't help, maybe lets report him when he list bootlegs next time? "Counterfeit" etc when you click that button.

AxeBass
Paul Stanley (1978)

Postby AxeBass » Sun May 19, 2013 11:52 am

Father Jack wrote:So, has anyone actually reported his fakeries ?

eBay haven't got a clue but that isn't necessarily their fault, how can they know every celebrity signing style, especially as most 'accredited' autograph companies are the worst fakers out there.

Check List for Kiss autograph collectors ...feel free to add to it

1: Avoid Galvinmoondust :lol:
2: Buy direct from artist websites if possible.
3: Never Trust COAs
4: Never Trust JSA, PSA, DNA etc etc..... All a fakers smokescreen.
5: 99.9999% of items signed 'in the corresponding solo album colour' are fake :roll: :lol:
6: Post the item on here before you buy it. This site has 4 or 5 members that know their stuff. Don't be scared to ask for a 2nd opinion.
7: Ace and Peter are easiest to fake
8: Paul the hardest to fake and very often the fakers big giveaway.
9: Gene is a nightmare ... I've got sigs from him signed in front of me on the same night and they look completely different!
10: 95% of autographs sold on the Internet by autograph companies like Worldofautographs etc are fake.
11: if all you want is a few items to treasure... Do a Meet and Greet. It's the experience of a lifetime and you won't waste 100s on fakes!
12: Never trust a tall story... 'It came from the Vinnie Gonzalez' collection ... Yeah of course it did!
13: Be aware that the signing styles of the band members have changed over the past 40 years. Try to research this if you are serious about collecting.

kisscollector-u.k
Destroyer (1976)

Postby kisscollector-u.k » Mon May 20, 2013 8:38 pm

This guy has had the cheek to bid on a few of my recent ebay listingas after i sent him a not very nicely worded e-mail regarding his ongoing rip off activities

AxeBass
Paul Stanley (1978)

Postby AxeBass » Mon May 20, 2013 9:04 pm

kisscollector-u.k wrote:This guy has had the cheek to bid on a few of my recent ebay listingas after i sent him a not very nicely worded e-mail regarding his ongoing rip off activities

He is known for using his money from fakes on genuine kiss items. Makes him worse than those just in it for the money in my book. Lowest of the low. Just block him, I did years ago.

Return to “General KISS Chat”