What next ?

Talk about anything KISS related here.
TONYSOUTH
Alive II (1977)

What next ?

Postby TONYSOUTH » Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:52 pm

Now that the US tour is over and reports are it was a success :D And they are taking a short break before a one off date in Mexico, the Kriuse and Vegas. But what do you think will come after that? Answers on a forum :lol: :lol: :lol:
This is only my opinion… it is neither right nor wrong (but my lovely wife tells me I'm always wrong)!

madmark
Double Platinum (1978)

Re: What next ?

Postby madmark » Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:34 pm

A 55 date UK tour including Stornoway and the Channel islands..Then a permanent role on Strictly Come Dancing....
Or then again a 3 date tour with no Scottish ,Welsh or Irish Dates...
Ziggy played guitar...or was it Ronson?

Pete

Postby Pete » Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:45 am

Rumoured to be heading down under with Def Leppard in tow.

Be daft of them not to do a few shows in the UK though. Def Leppard would ensure shows sell well.
Pete
Image *-) $-) ACE-) 3-) Image

frontier(s)
Alive II (1977)

Postby frontier(s) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:39 am

Pete wrote:Be daft of them not to do a few shows in the UK though. Def Leppard would ensure shows sell well.

Yeah, it's got to be inevitable.

b.monkey4
Destroyer (1976)

Postby b.monkey4 » Wed Sep 03, 2014 3:23 pm

frontier(s) wrote:
Pete wrote:Be daft of them not to do a few shows in the UK though. Def Leppard would ensure shows sell well.

Yeah, it's got to be inevitable.

Nah, i think when (if) they do come over it'll be with some crappy little band as there's not enough dosh for them if lepp supports!!!!!
Having said that i have been known to be wrong.................................................................................from time to time.
READ MY NAME.

kissinuk
Administrator

Postby kissinuk » Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:38 pm

Strongly rumoured that the KISS/Def Leppard tour will hit Europe and other areas next year. After that I really think Vegas will be a regular event for a while, assuming it does well this year of course. Eric has already commented on how it means they can all go straight hone after the shows.

Wonder who will open when the tour hits the UK?...

Pete

Postby Pete » Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:30 am

kissinuk wrote:Strongly rumoured that the KISS/Def Leppard tour will hit Europe and other areas next year. After that I really think Vegas will be a regular event for a while, assuming it does well this year of course. Eric has already commented on how it means they can all go straight hone after the shows.

Who opens? Steel Panther!!!
Pete
Image *-) $-) ACE-) 3-) Image

TONYSOUTH
Alive II (1977)

Postby TONYSOUTH » Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:46 pm

Pete wrote:
kissinuk wrote:Strongly rumoured that the KISS/Def Leppard tour will hit Europe and other areas next year. After that I really think Vegas will be a regular event for a while, assuming it does well this year of course. Eric has already commented on how it means they can all go straight hone after the shows.

Who opens? Steel Panther!!!

For me no opening act, just Def Lep (90 minutes) and Kiss (2 hours) 8)
This is only my opinion… it is neither right nor wrong (but my lovely wife tells me I'm always wrong)!

Pjcity
The Originals (1976)

Postby Pjcity » Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:09 pm

Gene has apparently mentioned on Facebook about the US being the 1st leg of the World Tour and that it will be going to Australia and Europe and also Israel..

This was just reported on the times of israel.com

http://www.timesofisrael.com/a-kiss-for-the-homeland/

"Leg 1 of the KISS Def Lep Tour is over and ended spectacularly in Houston with a record, sold out concert.
Thanks to our road crew for making it all possible. They break their backs every day to put on a show for the fans.
But it ain't over. We're just beginning.
Europe. South America. Japan. Australia. SE Asia. ISRAEL, and more.
We have just begun to rock..."

madmark
Double Platinum (1978)

Postby madmark » Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:40 pm

ISRAEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hopefully a low key gig in Palestine , and maybe Syria ,Afghanistan , Iraq, the East of Ukraine and Liberia as well...
Nice... all the peaceful places... God, he talks weird things sometimes...( I'm thinking this is just the Fool winding people up again...?) The Pessimist strikes again..
Ziggy played guitar...or was it Ronson?

gareth
Destroyer (1976)

Postby gareth » Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:51 pm

TONYSOUTH wrote:what do you think will come after that? Answers on a forum

On Monday, a mate of mine has just got back from a two and a half week jolly doing Route 66, and he said there were loads of venues along the way advertising KISS playing there shortly, so it seems KISS might be doing a 'Route 66 Tour'

Return to “General KISS Chat”