Chance of indoor UK dates/one-off

Talk about anything KISS related here.
rsauye
Rock And Roll Over (1976)
Posts: 472
Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2005 5:52 pm
Location: EVERTON

Re: Chance of indoor UK dates/one-off

Postby rsauye » Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:15 pm

kissinuk wrote:I'm aware of offers being made for another UK show, but nothing has been signed and it might not turn into anything. I definitely wouldn't use it as a reason not a book a Euro show.


Both O2 & Wembley Booked For 12th &13th June

User avatar
TONYSOUTH
Alive II (1977)
Posts: 679
Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:06 pm
Location: Peckham

Re: Chance of indoor UK dates/one-off

Postby TONYSOUTH » Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:20 pm

it could be Dublin or Glasgow :twisted: :lol: :wink: :!: :?:
This is only my opinion… it is neither right nor wrong (but my lovely wife tells me I'm always wrong)!

Image

madmark
Double Platinum (1978)
Posts: 1145
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:58 am
Location: The Mariana Trench

Re: Chance of indoor UK dates/one-off

Postby madmark » Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:22 pm

02 Islington..............
Ziggy played guitar...or was it Ronson?

PhoeniX PhiL
The Originals (1976)
Posts: 341
Joined: Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:09 am

Re: Chance of indoor UK dates/one-off

Postby PhoeniX PhiL » Thu Nov 27, 2014 5:21 pm

Hyde Park or Clapham Common double header with either Crüe or Def Leppard could still be a possibility.

HodgKISS
KISS (1974)
Posts: 9
Joined: Sat May 12, 2012 10:08 am

Re: Chance of indoor UK dates/one-off

Postby HodgKISS » Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:25 pm

How about a small warm up gig in London again that would be ace

Pete
Moderator
Posts: 17097
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 3:01 pm
Location: Lost in Limbo...

Re: Chance of indoor UK dates/one-off

Postby Pete » Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:42 am

HodgKISS wrote:How about a small warm up gig in London again that would be ace

Nottingham Rock City.... :wink:
Pete
Image *-) $-) ACE-) 3-) Image

Image

User avatar
highvoltage1969
The Originals II (1978)
Posts: 934
Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:52 am
Location: London

Re: Chance of indoor UK dates/one-off

Postby highvoltage1969 » Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:17 pm

rsauye wrote:
kissinuk wrote:I'm aware of offers being made for another UK show, but nothing has been signed and it might not turn into anything. I definitely wouldn't use it as a reason not a book a Euro show.


Both O2 & Wembley Booked For 12th &13th June


Really? Where did you get this info?

rsauye
Rock And Roll Over (1976)
Posts: 472
Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2005 5:52 pm
Location: EVERTON

Re: Chance of indoor UK dates/one-off

Postby rsauye » Mon Dec 01, 2014 2:34 pm

highvoltage1969 wrote:
rsauye wrote:
kissinuk wrote:I'm aware of offers being made for another UK show, but nothing has been signed and it might not turn into anything. I definitely wouldn't use it as a reason not a book a Euro show.


Both O2 & Wembley Booked For 12th &13th June


Really? Where did you get this info?


Not By KISS. Other Groups.

User avatar
Gojira1975
Gene Simmons (1978)
Posts: 1204
Joined: Sat Jan 08, 2005 7:38 pm
Location: UK
Contact:

Re: Chance of indoor UK dates/one-off

Postby Gojira1975 » Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:25 pm

I stated earlier in the thread the 50 Seconds Of Summer or whatever they are called are playing all the dates that Kiss could feasibly play. I didn't check the O2, but I don't think it's a realistic option. Happy to be proven wrong though.
DEATH TO FALSE METAL

User avatar
highvoltage1969
The Originals II (1978)
Posts: 934
Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:52 am
Location: London

Re: Chance of indoor UK dates/one-off

Postby highvoltage1969 » Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:53 pm

I could see them doing 1 show at the O2.

djash
The Originals (1976)
Posts: 347
Joined: Wed May 24, 2006 10:49 pm
Location: Ingleby Barwick
Contact:

Re: Chance of indoor UK dates/one-off

Postby djash » Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:52 am

oakworth wrote:Spain dates added today. Suspect something may well be added.

Has anyone been to Download before? Been to a few festivals, but always given that one a miss, looks so much bigger than Leeds etc.


Just get yourself to Download. The crowds are massive and can be chaotic at the front but that's what its all about! I saw them at Download in 2008 and 3 times in 2010 on the Sonic Boom Tour. Download is great cause the atmosphere is awesome especially if your camping. I drank so much last year and partied unbelievable amounts it was awesome. I also met my girlfriend on the last night lol. She is a pole dancer so I would definetley recommend the Download experience ha ha lol. Especially with KISS being on!

User avatar
TONYSOUTH
Alive II (1977)
Posts: 679
Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:06 pm
Location: Peckham

Re: Chance of indoor UK dates/one-off

Postby TONYSOUTH » Sat Dec 06, 2014 3:05 pm

djash wrote:
oakworth wrote:Spain dates added today. Suspect something may well be added.

Has anyone been to Download before? Been to a few festivals, but always given that one a miss, looks so much bigger than Leeds etc.


Just get yourself to Download. The crowds are massive and can be chaotic at the front but that's what its all about! I saw them at Download in 2008 and 3 times in 2010 on the Sonic Boom Tour. Download is great cause the atmosphere is awesome especially if your camping. I drank so much last year and partied unbelievable amounts it was awesome. I also met my girlfriend on the last night lol. She is a pole dancer so I would definetley recommend the Download experience ha ha lol. Especially with KISS being on!


You deffo know how to sell Download, lots to drink, girls and great music 8)
This is only my opinion… it is neither right nor wrong (but my lovely wife tells me I'm always wrong)!

Image

djash
The Originals (1976)
Posts: 347
Joined: Wed May 24, 2006 10:49 pm
Location: Ingleby Barwick
Contact:

Re: Chance of indoor UK dates/one-off

Postby djash » Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:28 pm

TONYSOUTH wrote:
djash wrote:
oakworth wrote:Spain dates added today. Suspect something may well be added.

Has anyone been to Download before? Been to a few festivals, but always given that one a miss, looks so much bigger than Leeds etc.


Just get yourself to Download. The crowds are massive and can be chaotic at the front but that's what its all about! I saw them at Download in 2008 and 3 times in 2010 on the Sonic Boom Tour. Download is great cause the atmosphere is awesome especially if your camping. I drank so much last year and partied unbelievable amounts it was awesome. I also met my girlfriend on the last night lol. She is a pole dancer so I would definetley recommend the Download experience ha ha lol. Especially with KISS being on!


You deffo know how to sell Download, lots to drink, girls and great music 8)


lol well i will admit some of the line ups have been better at other festivals around Europe but I had such a great experience last year and I camped with the lads from my band Wild Thorn so it was awesome. I would love to go to Sweden Rock Festival one year though. Ive visited Stockholm twice and the rock scene expecially for sleaze and glam metal is awesome. Bands like Crash Diet, Hardcore Superstar, Santa Cruz all playing in glam metal LA rock style. Its awesome and the women are stunning! lol

User avatar
gareth
Destroyer (1976)
Posts: 221
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 3:26 pm
Location: Cardiff, South Wales.

Re: Chance of indoor UK dates/one-off

Postby gareth » Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:11 am

I wish they'd do the Millennium Stadium In Cardiff....they could then add another Country to the back of the T-Shirts!! :roll:

Grimfrost
KISS (1974)
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:35 pm
Location: Christchurch, Dorset

Re: Chance of indoor UK dates/one-off

Postby Grimfrost » Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:00 pm

Gene said on Planet Rock today that Download would be the only UK date "this" year, obviously meaning "next" year! I'd been holding out for Wembley, but looks like it'll be Paris for me now :neutral:


Return to “General KISS Chat”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider] and 8 guests