Page 1 of 2

Where is everyone???

Posted: Fri May 19, 2017 5:28 pm
by Pjcity
Hello all,

Long time lurker and sometimes poster here wondering where everyone who used to post on here has gone! :cry:

As Kiss are about to tour the UK for possibly the last time (hopefully not) it appears very quiet on here with a many long time members being missing for a while? There doesn't appear to be any new members posting about the tour so perhaps there isn't much interest in the UK this time....

Is anyone meeting up for a beer at Glasgow / Birmingham or Manchester as I should be there and it would be good to meet up

Hope everyone has a great time wherever they watch the Hottest band in the world!!

Re: Where is everyone???

Posted: Fri May 19, 2017 5:51 pm
by acesmiddlefinger
Oh the UK Kiss Army are still out there and very interested. Members from this forum have been to Moscow, stuttgart, Munich, bologna and many more are going to Bruno, Vienna, frankfurt. Most of the people from the forum now use that Facebook thingy to keep in touch.
I know that there is a meet up in Brum at the walkabout for a drink to toast our friend Gary(grunge) Slater around 4ish. Bag of Nails in Glasgow is also a rumoured meet up. Hope to see you on the tour!!

Re: Where is everyone???

Posted: Sat May 20, 2017 11:40 am
by kissengland
Pjcity wrote:Hello all,

Long time lurker and sometimes poster here wondering where everyone who used to post on here has gone!


I'm here...look, just over here.

Hiya Don, hope you're well

Re: Where is everyone???

Posted: Sat May 20, 2017 2:06 pm
by Pete
See you all in Brum and Manchester.

Re: Where is everyone???

Posted: Sat May 20, 2017 2:46 pm
by rsauye
Pete wrote:See you all in Brum and Manchester.


Glasgow & London Everyone Enjoy

Re: Where is everyone???

Posted: Mon May 22, 2017 7:53 pm
by TONYSOUTH
acesmiddlefinger wrote:Oh the UK Kiss Army are still out there and very interested. Members from this forum have been to Moscow, stuttgart, Munich, bologna and many more are going to Bruno, Vienna, frankfurt. Most of the people from the forum now use that Facebook thingy to keep in touch.
I know that there is a meet up in Brum at the walkabout for a drink to toast our friend Gary(grunge) Slater around 4ish. Bag of Nails in Glasgow is also a rumoured meet up. Hope to see you on the tour!!


We are still out there about 20 of us when to Brno and Vienna and just got back, Brno had 25,000 people at an outside show and Vienna was one of the best shows I have been too for many years! Yes Paul's voice is not as good as it once was, but Eric and Tommy support him when they need too. But it is about the show and meeting up with old friends and having a good time. I am attending Birmingham, Manchester and London. There are meet-ups at a number of pubs including the Walkabout on Board Street and the Flapper in Birmingham and the HRC in Manchester. London there are a number of pubs being considered.

Re: Where is everyone???

Posted: Mon May 22, 2017 8:45 pm
by Pjcity
I don't do Facebook so that is probably why I don't keep up with anyone !! :lol: :lol:

Hard Rock Cafe in Manchester sounds like a good place for a beer on the Tuesday!

Re: Where is everyone???

Posted: Tue May 23, 2017 6:01 am
by AxeBass
I'm still here. Just back from Vienna & as Tonysouth says it was a cracker.

Re: Where is everyone???

Posted: Tue May 23, 2017 8:50 pm
by crad
Still here, see ya all in brum, Manchester & London.. Couldn't do any euro dates as I was in aruba..

Re: Where is everyone???

Posted: Wed May 24, 2017 1:40 pm
by by*agrmt

Re: Where is everyone???

Posted: Wed May 24, 2017 2:47 pm
by Pete
by*agrmt wrote:https://www.kissinuk.com/bb/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=11449&p=161811#p161811

Sorry but I totally disagree. Facebook/instagram etc have taken the place of forums.

Re: Where is everyone???

Posted: Wed May 24, 2017 3:25 pm
by KISStrooper
I haven't posted here for a long long long time and totally agree with Pete. Forums are dead, they have had there Day. Good while they lasted but social networks have moved on....remember MSN?

Re: Where is everyone???

Posted: Wed May 24, 2017 7:50 pm
by by*agrmt
"Not posted", but some do still look here apparently......just in case.

Re: Where is everyone???

Posted: Wed May 24, 2017 7:53 pm
by by*agrmt
Pete wrote:
by*agrmt wrote:https://www.kissinuk.com/bb/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=11449&p=161811#p161811

Sorry but I totally disagree. Facebook/instagram etc have taken the place of forums.


Jesus, the "f" word. Where's that eye roll thingy? Ah, here it is..... :roll:

Re: Where is everyone???

Posted: Thu May 25, 2017 1:00 pm
by Pete
by*agrmt wrote:
Pete wrote:
by*agrmt wrote:https://www.kissinuk.com/bb/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=11449&p=161811#p161811

Sorry but I totally disagree. Facebook/instagram etc have taken the place of forums.


Jesus, the "f" word. Where's that eye roll thingy? Ah, here it is..... :roll:

Forum or Facebook?