2017 Kiss Tour

Talk about anything KISS related here.
madmark
Double Platinum (1978)

2017 Kiss Tour

Postby madmark » Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:11 pm

I know it's late but I was just wondering if anybody is still here? Any thoughts on the last tour?
I saw them quite a few times times between Moscow and London and they were fab!!! In my humble opinion this was the best tour for many years..... Paul's voice was a bit up and down but Gene nailed it every night and Tommy and Eric were brilliant.....Just saying....any thoughts?
Ziggy played guitar...or was it Ronson?

Pete

Re: 2017 Kiss Tour

Postby Pete » Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:02 am

Loved it.
Shame (for many reasons) they had to pull the Manchester show.

Never been disappointed with a Kiss show. Be a massive loss when they do eventually retire.
Pete
Image *-) $-) ACE-) 3-) Image

b.monkey4
Destroyer (1976)

Postby b.monkey4 » Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:46 pm

Hi Mark,
Thought the Uk dates were really good, especially London.
I think there's still 6 or 7 of us that check in here :(
READ MY NAME.

tasker
Dressed To Kill (1975)

Postby tasker » Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:23 pm

Still got he Manchester tickets in an envelope, couldn't get anywhere else in short notice, first tour i have missed in decades.
Did not help seeing all of the positive reviews. :(

wrecsamfan
Alive! (1975)

Postby wrecsamfan » Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:08 am

I only did the Birmingham show and that was very short notice after the Manchester cancellation. I honestly think it was a one of the better shows I've seen. My last one was at Download and I have to admit I thought that was a bit flat. The Birmingham show stomped all over Download for me.

madmark
Double Platinum (1978)

Postby madmark » Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:34 pm

tasker wrote:Still got he Manchester tickets in an envelope, couldn't get anywhere else in short notice, first tour i have missed in decades.

They were indeed good, sorry to hear you couldn't get there....From what I've heard, you might not have to wait toooooo long for the next one.......

madmark
Double Platinum (1978)

Postby madmark » Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:35 pm

wrecsamfan wrote:I only did the Birmingham show and that was very short notice after the Manchester cancellation. I honestly think it was a one of the better shows I've seen. My last one was at Download and I have to admit I thought that was a bit flat. The Birmingham show stomped all over Download for me.

I agree, Birmingham was one of the best on the whole Euro tour, and for me the best UK one...

tasker
Dressed To Kill (1975)

Postby tasker » Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:38 pm

madmark wrote:
tasker wrote:Still got he Manchester tickets in an envelope, couldn't get anywhere else in short notice, first tour i have missed in decades.

They were indeed good, sorry to hear you couldn't get there....From what I've heard, you might not have to wait toooooo long for the next one.......

I really hope so it was going to be number 19, hopefully ill make it to at least 20

madmark
Double Platinum (1978)

Postby madmark » Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:01 pm

tasker wrote:
madmark wrote:

I really hope so it was going to be number 19, hopefully ill make it to at least 20

Let's see.... I will ask Doc on the Kruise as well and see what he says...

Pjcity
The Originals (1976)

Postby Pjcity » Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:10 pm

Gutted they couldn't do Manchester and I too still have the tickets ! managed to book Glasgow after the cancellation and was always going to Birmingham....

Glasgow and Birmingham both rocked for me! stood at the front for one and seated at side of stage for other they were both fantastic and i hope not the end of the Kiss touring road for me.....

Good shows with great crowds who couldn't get enough of a band on top form, Stanley's voice was decent so here's to another tour ...... PLEEEEAASSEE

madmark
Double Platinum (1978)

Postby madmark » Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:33 pm

Pjcity wrote:Gutted they couldn't do Manchester and I too still have the tickets ! managed to book Glasgow after the cancellation and was always going to Birmingham....

Glasgow and Birmingham both rocked for me! stood at the front for one and seated at side of stage for other they were both fantastic and i hope not the end of the Kiss touring road for me.....

Good shows with great crowds who couldn't get enough of a band on top form, Stanley's voice was decent so here's to another tour ...... PLEEEEAASSEE

There's a pint on the table when they do the next one......x

DaveC
The Originals (1976)

Postby DaveC » Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:55 pm

I went to the Brum show, and it was on my birthday too. I thought it was the best gig I've been to in years. Could barely talk the next day!
Dave C

I was the only kid in school
to find his own education.
The kind the Dolls, Ramones
and Kiss laid down.

http://www.barrowafc.net/

madmark
Double Platinum (1978)

Postby madmark » Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:43 pm

DaveC wrote:I went to the Brum show, and it was on my birthday too. I thought it was the best gig I've been to in years. Could barely talk the next day!
Birmingham was my fave on the Euro trek.....A fantastic meet up beforehand as well.......My favourite meet up was Glasgow....... great times...and the day before, the Krew were in a pub we were drinking in....lots of freebies.....

Return to “General KISS Chat”