anyone bringin their kids to rock?

Talk about anything KISS related here.
kissinuk
Administrator

Re: anyone bringin their kids to rock?

Postby kissinuk » Thu May 06, 2010 9:16 pm

Lots of kids in Brum last night, youngest I seen was about 5! They all seemed to be having as good a time as their parents!

matt_sefton
KISS (1974)

Postby matt_sefton » Fri May 07, 2010 9:03 am

I took my 7 year old son to the Newcastle show - he loved it. I'll be honest that by the time of the encores he was flagging a bit and was really tired but he had as much fun watching the audience as he did the band! Also as he's so young and pretty small, a lot of people made a big fuss of him and were really cool with him, so that was really nice. He wore the Boots £1.99 earplugs no problem.

Funniest thing was that although he knows quite a few Kiss songs, he's obviously no expert and we were talking the day after about which songs he liked the best. He said Rock and Roll All Nite and I Love It Loud. I asked him if he remembered any other good ones and he said yes, he loved "Black Eyeball" :lol:

Andy64
KISS (1974)

Postby Andy64 » Fri May 07, 2010 11:55 am

There was this little guy at Newcastle, made my night :D

owlforlive
KISS (1974)

Postby owlforlive » Fri May 07, 2010 2:18 pm

yes me and my daughter 9yrs.Was at sheffield going to manchester she loves it!!!!!!!!!!

danisgod
Hotter Than Hell (1974)

Postby danisgod » Fri May 07, 2010 3:11 pm

I took my 9 year old step daughter to Newcastle she loved it! now wants to go to Manchester and Glasgow instead of her Mum....She wore my 88 Crazy Nights tour shirt that I had 'grown' out of lol. She wanted to go down the front but she is too small to be fair but we got pretty close and then for IWMFLY we went to where Paul sang from and the sound guy gave her a plectrum which made her night..All told she had a great time and it can only be a good thing to take kids to see real bands and away from X Factor karaoke shite...

Return to “General KISS Chat”