DTK November /December shows

Talk about anything KISS related here.
User avatar
AxeBass
Paul Stanley (1978)
Posts: 2232
Joined: Sun May 27, 2007 3:32 pm

Re: DTK November shows

Postby AxeBass » Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:02 am

Thanks DTK for a great night on friday in Witney.......

User avatar
frontier(s)
Alive II (1977)
Posts: 693
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 4:02 pm

Re: DTK November shows

Postby frontier(s) » Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:06 am

Saw DTK for the first time last night... and was seriously impressed. The sound was a little unbalanced towards the start, but by half way through it sounded completely immense. Loved every minute of it. Thanks for a GREAT night!

Was also told something that will certainly put me head of the queue for tickets next time you guys play Swindon. Looking forward to it already.

Roger H
Best Of The Solo Albums (1979)
Posts: 3010
Joined: Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:17 pm

Re: DTK November shows

Postby Roger H » Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:20 am

frontier(s) wrote:Saw DTK for the first time last night... and was seriously impressed. The sound was a little unbalanced towards the start, but by half way through it sounded completely immense. Loved every minute of it. Thanks for a GREAT night!

Was also told something that will certainly put me head of the queue for tickets next time you guys play Swindon. Looking forward to it already.


You should have said Hello, I was the one on crutches everyone was taking the piss out of !!! :D Indeed it was a great gig ( as usual ) well worth the effort to get there from Bridport and I'm glad I got to say thanks and goodbye to the Dant, you're a star mate ( Back of the Net !! :D ) good luck in the future. Thanks also to Gary and Danny for coming over to see me, even if it was just to call me names !! :D :D

User avatar
frontier(s)
Alive II (1977)
Posts: 693
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 4:02 pm

Re: DTK November shows

Postby frontier(s) » Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:27 am

hairychin wrote:You should have said Hello, I was the one on crutches everyone was taking the piss out of !!!


Hmm, weird, the only person I recall seeing with crutches was a long haired blonde girl :shock: :D

Pete
Moderator
Posts: 17097
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 3:01 pm
Location: Lost in Limbo...

Re: DTK November shows

Postby Pete » Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:33 am

frontier(s) wrote:
hairychin wrote:You should have said Hello, I was the one on crutches everyone was taking the piss out of !!!


Hmm, weird, the only person I recall seeing with crutches was a long haired blonde girl :shock: :D


:lol: :lol: :lol:
Roger, did you go in drag...again?!?!?!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Pete
Image *-) $-) ACE-) 3-) Image

Image

Roger H
Best Of The Solo Albums (1979)
Posts: 3010
Joined: Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:17 pm

Re: DTK November shows

Postby Roger H » Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:33 am

:lol: :lol: Of course, given the choice you'd notice a blonde on cructhes rather than some beardy old bloke !!! :D

Roger H
Best Of The Solo Albums (1979)
Posts: 3010
Joined: Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:17 pm

Re: DTK November shows

Postby Roger H » Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:34 am

Pete wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Roger, did you go in drag...again?!?!?!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Shut it NFB !!! :D

User avatar
dtkdemongene
Music From "The Elder" (1981)
Posts: 3823
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 9:41 am
Location: Chowing down between your girlfriend's legs....
Contact:

Re: DTK November shows

Postby dtkdemongene » Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:38 am

Cheers all! :)

Yep, despite both Ash & I suffering from the 'dreaded man-flu' (and we all know how near deaths door we men get with that eh, gents?!? lol!) we managed to battle through and we all had a fab time! Swindon was particularly good as we were able to use the proper pyro and there was about 20 more in than last time. We'll be back next year! :razz:
Live the KISS experience with the World's longest running/Europe's #1 KISS Tribute Band 'Dressed To Kill'.
http://www.dressedtokill.org.uk
http://www.myspace.com/kisstributeuk
The PERSONAL choice of Gene Simmons - "Accept NO substitutes!"

User avatar
frontier(s)
Alive II (1977)
Posts: 693
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 4:02 pm

Re: DTK November shows

Postby frontier(s) » Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:45 am

dtkdemongene wrote:Swindon was particularly good as we were able to use the proper pyro and there was about 20 more in than last time. We'll be back next year! :razz:


I dragged two others along with me on Saturday and we all agreed that we'd be able to entice at least another three or four next time. I've also heard and seen nothing but praise and admiration for the show from people at the event and also yesterday on various Facebook accounts. Top stuff.

User avatar
Scottish_Connection
Double Platinum (1978)
Posts: 1056
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2005 9:23 pm
Location: Edinburgh
Contact:

Re: DTK November shows

Postby Scottish_Connection » Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:58 pm

Anyone who makes it along to the Cardiff and Norwich shows gets to inspect my timing as pyro girl :)
17853 miles and counting - a personal Odyssey
1822 miles and counting - another Odyssey?

User avatar
dtkdemongene
Music From "The Elder" (1981)
Posts: 3823
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 9:41 am
Location: Chowing down between your girlfriend's legs....
Contact:

Re: DTK November shows

Postby dtkdemongene » Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:49 pm

Just a quick BUMP for the following shows... our last of 2010..and our last(?!) with Ian... :(

December:
3rd Cardiff ‘The Globe’
4th Norwich ‘Brickmakers Arms’


Being Ian's last shows with the band we would LOVE it if as many of you as possible could make the effort to come and say one last "Goodbye & Thank You" to Ian for all his hard work over the last 5 years in keeping the 'Dressed To Kill/KISS' flag flying. 8)
Live the KISS experience with the World's longest running/Europe's #1 KISS Tribute Band 'Dressed To Kill'.
http://www.dressedtokill.org.uk
http://www.myspace.com/kisstributeuk
The PERSONAL choice of Gene Simmons - "Accept NO substitutes!"

Downy
Dynasty (1979)
Posts: 2578
Joined: Fri Apr 28, 2006 8:43 pm

Re: DTK November shows

Postby Downy » Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:14 am

dtkdemongene wrote:Just a quick BUMP for the following shows... our last of 2010..and our last(?!) with Ian... :(

December:
3rd Cardiff ‘The Globe’
4th Norwich ‘Brickmakers Arms’


Being Ian's last shows with the band we would LOVE it if as many of you as possible could make the effort to come and say one last "Goodbye & Thank You" to Ian for all his hard work over the last 5 years in keeping the 'Dressed To Kill/KISS' flag flying. 8)


I will see you guys in Cardiff! :)

User avatar
Father Jack
Greatest KISS (1996)
Posts: 10026
Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2005 10:50 pm
Location: MIZ ARSE, GRUMPY OLD BASTARD
Contact:

Re: DTK November /December shows

Postby Father Jack » Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:48 pm

You certainly will sir. Mines a lager thanks. :D
Image

User avatar
Kev
Moderator
Posts: 5682
Joined: Mon Oct 09, 2006 9:07 am

Re: DTK November /December shows

Postby Kev » Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:18 pm

Father Jack wrote:You certainly will sir. Mines a lager thanks. :D


CHAV.
ImageImageImageImage



(only my opinion,in no way am i insulting you....statement copyright of plugtwot)

Downy
Dynasty (1979)
Posts: 2578
Joined: Fri Apr 28, 2006 8:43 pm

Re: DTK November /December shows

Postby Downy » Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:57 pm

Father Jack wrote:You certainly will sir. Mines a lager thanks. :D


:lol: :lol:


Return to “General KISS Chat”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider] and 13 guests