Leaving DTK - sad but true :o(

Talk about anything KISS related here.
Father Jack
Greatest KISS (1996)

Re: Leaving DTK - sad but true :o(

Postby Father Jack » Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:43 pm

Hate ?
Who's hating who here ??....a bit of jealousy maybe.

Your right, its just a tribute band. I couldn't give a fu*k about who else is doing a kiss tribute. There's no doctrine stating that only one band can be a tribute to someone.
Why should I or anyone in DTK want to bitch about your band ? I personally have a lot of respect for Pat, his skill as a guitarist, his skill at performing as Ace, he's also a good guy and I regard him as a friend. There's no ill feeling, hatred, bitching or verbal bullshit between us. Why should there be ? He's great and I honestly mean that, so why would I possibly want to upset him by slagging his band off ?
Dressed To Kiss do their thing, Dressed To Kill do ours. You do your own demo's, you try to do live concert link ups and loads of other stuff which we don't do and its great. Its good for kiss fans and its something you can say you did. Their should be plenty of room for different kiss tributes. We don't own the market just because we've been going the longest.c
Stop getting so wound up over nothing mate.
Last edited by Father Jack on Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

crad
Creatures Of The Night (1982)

Postby crad » Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:51 pm

If offended please feel free to report me to your nearest MOD

Kev

Postby Kev » Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:13 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol:
ImageImageImageImage

(only my opinion,in no way am i insulting you....statement copyright of plugtwot)

Downy
Dynasty (1979)

Postby Downy » Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:27 pm

I cant believe 'The Dants' thread has turned into a fight over Kiss tribute bands. :roll:
Demontouch when I saw your post about starting another band with Ian I thought it was not the place to be saying what you said.
I think you should check out Ians statement as to why he is leaving DTK.
You havent done yourself any favours here mate and your insults regarding Gary were untrue and well below the belt.
DTK appeared on Rock school because they are the best as what they do and and you are coming off as someone whos jealous about that.

KISStrooper
Double Platinum (1978)

Postby KISStrooper » Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:33 pm

Father Jack wrote:Hate ?
Who's hating who here ??....a bit of jealousy maybe.

Your right, its just a tribute band. I couldn't give a fu*k about who else is doing a kiss tribute. There's no doctrine stating that only one band can be a tribute to someone.
Why should I or anyone in DTK want to bitch about your band ? I personally have a lot of respect for Pat, his skill as a guitarist, his skill at performing as Ace, he's also a good guy and I regard him as a friend. There's no ill feeling, hatred, bitching or verbal bullshit between us. Why should there be ? He's great and I honestly mean that, so why would I possibly want to upset him by slagging his band off ?
Dressed To Kiss do their thing, Dressed To Kill do ours. You do your own demo's, you try to do live concert link ups and loads of other stuff which we don't do and its great. Its good for kiss fans and its something you can say you did. Their should be plenty of room for different kiss tributes. We don't own the market just because we've been going the longest.c
Stop getting so wound up over nothing mate.

Respect FJ

Demonstouch what a cock :roll:
Mick

Kev

Postby Kev » Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:34 pm

:D Take a deep breath and lets move on . :D
ImageImageImageImage

(only my opinion,in no way am i insulting you....statement copyright of plugtwot)

Downy
Dynasty (1979)

Postby Downy » Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:37 pm

Kev wrote::D Take a deep breath and lets move on . :D

Agreed! :D

Best wishes to Ian and im sure it's going to be great gig in Cardiff next month. :)
FJ make sure your rockets work this time! :wink: :lol:

Roger H
Best Of The Solo Albums (1979)

Postby Roger H » Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:38 pm

Kev wrote::D Take a deep breath and lets move on . :D

Yeah, and Strictly's on !! :D

thedemostouch
Destroyer (1976)

Postby thedemostouch » Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:21 pm

Hey! LISTEN TROOPER your the cock here buddy got it!! fu*k you man!!
you don't know shit and i ain't taking this from you or anyone!!!
first these jerks stir it up by posting ambiguous posts and then they pullback like buddy buddy shit... well fu*k you!!
Hey! by the way where's the guy that put the post up in the first place...?
He hasn't answered once because he's got all his buddies covering for him and your probably one of them!!
All i did was post a nice simple post to an old colleague and these guys can't even handle that!!!
and they wanna take the shit out of it get it!!
What a bunch of jerks they must be?!?
See i know all the wealings and dealing that these blokes are doing behind people's backs and jerks like you are supporting.
read the post dude!!!....
These guys are calling venues up to get other peoples shows cancelled and here they are writing that they've got nothing against Pat or Hotter than Hell...so their the good guys right?!? Get outta here what a load of Bullshit!!!
Open your fuc*ing eyes or are you part of their shit too?!?
These guys are turning up at peoples shows and handing out flyers to the crowd while the band is on stage and telling them not to listen to the band while their at that bands show!!!
I mean you tell what's all that about?!?
But hey! it's all good if they do it right?!?
I wouldn't even dream of doin stuff like that got it buddy!!!
So what are fuc*ing talking about trooper?!?? Who's the cock buddy?!?
And when people confront them with the turds they are they sure as shit can't take it!!
Specially when they get someone whose got the balls to answer back at them and tell them in their face
where they can to go and shove it!!!
So trooper screw you buddy!! Nobody calls me a cock asshole!!
where the fu*k do you get off calling me a cock jerk!!
I know exactly why the guy posted a whole bunch of smiles that are laughing cause he wanted me to think that my post was a joke!! or else he would have added "Great! Andy your story's man... what a laugh!!!" Got it?!?
No!!! he posted a bunch of smiling faces thinking he's dealing with a "FOOL!!"
But now he's just posting smiles because he thought it was a funny story... the creep!!!
And if you think i'm gonna back down and look like the bad guy in all of this and let you verbally abuse me and
just because i'm the only guy here that's got the balls to stand up to these wimps!!!
and because i posted a see ya note on someone's goodbye speach that these guys wanna turn into something else you can suck me!!
So sit on this!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
ANDREW TOUCH DRESSED TO KISS

thedemostouch
Destroyer (1976)

Postby thedemostouch » Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:25 pm

my only mistake was thinking that i could put up a post and say something without getting some whiplash back for having done it but with me it don't work i can take you guys on anytime!!
Danter you know what man i'm glad they kicked you out dude cause firstly you fu*ked us over to be in their band and now they've screwed you!!
and it serves ya right!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
ANDREW TOUCH DRESSED TO KISS

PyroMessiah86

Postby PyroMessiah86 » Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:33 pm

thedemostouch you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about and with those last posts you're staring an instant ban right in the face. I'd think very wisely about what you post next!

w00dy

Postby w00dy » Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:34 pm

Well.....i like Dressed To Kill, and i also like Dressed to KIss, but which is the better???
There's only one way to find out.................

FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The Dant
Love Gun (1977)

Postby The Dant » Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:45 pm

Andrew

How dare you.

I have left DTK of my own accord - I have NOT been kicked out. It is my own decision to leave.

Get your facts in order before you start insulting me please.

I expect an apology from you.

To others who have left nice/constructive/funny messages on this thread - thank you. It means a lot to know I'll be missed one way or another.

Ian
3-)
(Pete in DTK)
http://www.iandanter.co.uk

We are now the knights who say...ekky ekky ekky f'tang woop longerlmmmmmmmn...........ni

PyroMessiah86

Postby PyroMessiah86 » Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:47 pm

DTK & friends of are on the left....Vs DressedToKiss on the right after seeing the extreme overreaction to Garys post by demos :lol:

w00dy

Postby w00dy » Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:49 pm

thedemostouch wrote:my only mistake was thinking that i could put up a post and say something without getting some whiplash back for having done it but with me it don't work i can take you guys on anytime!!
Danter you know what man i'm glad they kicked you out dude cause firstly you fu*ked us over to be in their band and now they've screwed you!!
and it serves ya right!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to “General KISS Chat”