hywelkidd
Alive! (1975)

Re: Birmingham 2010 Multicam DVD

Postby hywelkidd » Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:02 pm

jeancoverdesign wrote:
hywelkidd wrote:
PyroMessiah86 wrote:A shame? :lol: :lol:

The less in between song Paul screeches the better :D

It's just that the screen goes blank in between some songs (finally got round to watching the rest of disk 1 and there is some footage shot of Paul between some of the songs though). Other than that and some of the super low-res shots (such as one of the cameras in Deuce) the quality is fantastic (for stuff filmed on camera phones). Another downside (for me at least) is that the DVD is a bit dodgey in my DVD player (with massive frame rate drops every so often). Haven't tested it on my PS2/PS3 yet but it does run fine on my macbook, so I can only watch it on a small (13 inch) screen (unless it does work fine on the PS2/PS3).

Indeed there are a few times that I did not have footage of Pauls raps. But to make it complete, I left in the audio.
All in all you will miss about two 2 minutes.
As stated on the back of the artwork: due to lack of.... I had to use lossy stuff, simply: there was nothing else available.
http://www.jeancoverdesign.com/dvd/kiss ... mmulti.jpg
But all in all I think it came out pretty good for the sources I had to work with.
Wembley came out even better! No lossy sources nor gaps.
The disc issue is a bit strange though, let me know if it runs on your PS2/PS3 or try burning it again at a slow speed.

Jean

Yeah I know about the missing stuff.

Tried it on my PS2 and PS3 and neither worked, does it matter that I used DVD-RWs? And what speed would you recommend? I burnt the DVDs at 2x

jeancoverdesign
KISS (1974)

Postby jeancoverdesign » Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:24 am

Yeah I know about the missing stuff.

Tried it on my PS2 and PS3 and neither worked, does it matter that I used DVD-RWs? And what speed would you recommend? I burnt the DVDs at 2x

Dont think it should matter.
I use Verbatim DVD+R. And it works.
Is anybody else having issues after burning?
Or try different burning software.
I burn at 2.4 My burning does not go any lower.

Frehley75

Postby Frehley75 » Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:25 am

No problems here, great work all round.
"Hi, I'm Rich Pelley. I'm on the guest list."

"Awopbopaloobop Alopbamboom"

starchilduk
Hotter Than Hell (1974)

Postby starchilduk » Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:17 pm

Not been on here for a while and just seen this post. If anyone can hook me up with one, that would be great. Not sure what I can trade for it. Maybe some TS live shows or Kiss cruise electric and acoustic? pm me plz

Kev

Postby Kev » Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:20 pm

starchilduk wrote:Not been on here for a while and just seen this post. If anyone can hook me up with one, that would be great. Not sure what I can trade for it. Maybe some TS live shows or Kiss cruise electric and acoustic? pm me plz

:D
ImageImageImageImage

(only my opinion,in no way am i insulting you....statement copyright of plugtwot)

Return to “General KISS Chat”