I'm posting this in rumours but this guy, Artemis2085, has been pretty spot on in the past, so here goes...http://www.metalsludge.tv/phpBB2/viewto ... c96804b020
"There is a ton of talk lately, and for once, a lot of activity in the KISS camp. Here's "the scoop" as it stands. And per the usual, NOTHING IS CONFIRMED UNTIL YOU SEE IT.* Changing costumes was supposedly Paul's idea. To me it makes no f***ing sense especially since the tour itself is called ALIVE/35.
* The band may or may not have accepted an offer earlier this month to play 50 dates in the U.S. for LiveNation. The shows would consist of KISS performing with a mid-level co-headliner and one lower level, possibly up and coming band (think ZO2 on the Rock The Nation Tour). My sources tell me it looks like a go.
* One of the shows in Europe is rumored to be filmed for a network television special (possibly A&E).
* There more than likely will be a DVD release from the tour.
* The tour isn't being marketed as a "farewell tour", but that's essentially what it is. Look for a lot of interviews with both Paul and Gene using the phrase "going out on top". That tell you anything?
* The KISS/Las Vegas rumors are true. Paul, Gene and Doc have seen the success of Cirque De Soilel's "Love" production (based on The Beatles) and have been exploring this option for the past year or so. They have also taken note of successful residences by Celine Dion, Barry Manilow, Elton John, and Bette Midler in the city and are said to be extremely interested in becoming the first rock band with a Vegas residence.
* The launch of KISS VIDEO (the home video label) is imminent. Talks have already begun with various possible distributors.
That's all I've got for now. There's a ton of other stuff in the pipeline. The next two years will be very interesting times for the band, its future, and fans alike..."