chat room?

Any major updates to the site will be posted here. Also please post any ideas you have for the site.
Pete

Postby Pete » Thu Jan 25, 2007 8:53 pm

And I just logged in and now can't exit!!!
Pete
Image *-) $-) ACE-) 3-) Image

kissinuk
Administrator

Postby kissinuk » Fri Jan 26, 2007 12:00 am

Pete wrote:And I just logged in and now can't exit!!!
You will stay at my site....!!

I haven't finished setting it up yet, but I will announce it on the site properly once it's ready - noone knows about it yet unless they've read this. One of the changes will be the need to register before you can use it - it might work with your forum logon but not sure yet.

Pete

Postby Pete » Fri Jan 26, 2007 8:21 am

kissinuk wrote:
Pete wrote:And I just logged in and now can't exit!!!
You will stay at my site....!!

I haven't finished setting it up yet, but I will announce it on the site properly once it's ready - noone knows about it yet unless they've read this. One of the changes will be the need to register before you can use it - it might work with your forum logon but not sure yet.

Ooops!! :oops:

Sorry about that.
Pete

kissinuk
Administrator

Postby kissinuk » Fri Jan 26, 2007 8:02 pm

Pete wrote:Ooops!! :oops:

Sorry about that.

Sorry, I was only joking!!! What happened when you couldn't exit? If it turns out to be a bit shite then I'll try something else, but if you think it'll do the job let me know and I'll get it put on the news page. Maybe then we can organise a time to all meet up on it?

Pete

Postby Pete » Sun Jan 28, 2007 11:53 am

kissinuk wrote:
Pete wrote:Ooops!! :oops:

Sorry about that.

Sorry, I was only joking!!! What happened when you couldn't exit? If it turns out to be a bit shite then I'll try something else, but if you think it'll do the job let me know and I'll get it put on the news page. Maybe then we can organise a time to all meet up on it?

Not sure if it was our Laptop at home as it works on the PC @ work but it wouldn't take me to the chat room itself. It just kept me @ the logon screen but I was in the room and couldn't leave.
Pete

Return to “KISSin' UK Updates”