This forum or the old one???

Any major updates to the site will be posted here. Also please post any ideas you have for the site.

Do you prefer this forum or the old one?

Poll ended at Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:00 pm

I like this one best
64%
Still prefer the old one
18%
Really not bothered
18%

Total votes: 28

kissinuk
Administrator

Re: This forum or the old one???

Postby kissinuk » Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:45 am

The Collector wrote:
Pete wrote:The one thing that does annoy me about the new site is the Google (bot) etc 'users' online.

That's all though...

Yeah Paul, can't you do something about Google "big brother" Bot? There are several solutions on the net to keep this bot out.

I'm looking into code to hide them from the list, I could get rid of it but then we wouldn't be indexed by google. Hopefully I'll have it fixed soon....

The Collector
Alive II (1977)

Postby The Collector » Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:34 pm

kissinuk wrote:
The Collector wrote:
Pete wrote:The one thing that does annoy me about the new site is the Google (bot) etc 'users' online.

That's all though...

Yeah Paul, can't you do something about Google "big brother" Bot? There are several solutions on the net to keep this bot out.

I'm looking into code to hide them from the list, I could get rid of it but then we wouldn't be indexed by google. Hopefully I'll have it fixed soon....

Maybe you can follow these instructions, seems easy but then again should we trust google site? :neutral:

http://www.google.com/support/webmaster ... swer=40364

Kev

Postby Kev » Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:06 pm

:D this one,but cant w8 for the new one of this one as this one is sure to be outdated by a new one just to confuse us all :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
ImageImageImageImage

(only my opinion,in no way am i insulting you....statement copyright of plugtwot)

kissinuk
Administrator

Postby kissinuk » Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:07 pm

Thanks for the feedback, will be installing some code to hide the bots shortly. Apart from that it's good to see so many positive replies. Thanks.

Return to “KISSin' UK Updates”