Sequin Studded Bitch - London, 26/05/12

Talk about other bands... or whatever!
markunderwood
Dressed To Kill (1975)

Sequin Studded Bitch - London, 26/05/12

Post by markunderwood »

Please indulge me here, but for anyone London-based or who happens to be in town on the 26th of May, please come down and support my friend, Claire's, new club night near Mornington Crescent/Camden Town - Sequin Studded Bitch. More details below:

SEQUIN STUDDED BITCH!
Saturday, May 26, 8:00pm-3:00am
Elixir Bar, 162 EVERSHOLT STREET

Details
THIS IS IT! The club you've been waiting for.... the BEST 60s, 70s AND 80s Rock n Roll night in LONDON!!!

At SEQUIN STUDDED BITCH you will hear everything from Cheesey Rock and Glam Rock to good old fashioned Cock Rock!!!

Wear your satin shirts & sexy tight flares or leather hotpants & a whole can of hair spray... Coz if it ROCKS then we'll be playing it!

Expect: LIVE BANDS! STRIPPER GOGO CHICKS!

The Rolling Stones, Led Zeppelin, AC/DC Elvis, Deep Purple, Jimi Hendrix, Janis Joplin, Black Sabbath, Reo Speedwagon, Aerosmith, Guns n Roses, Whitesnake, Sweet, David Bowie, Gary Glitter, T-Rex, The Small faces, The Kinks, The Who, Alice Cooper, The Eagles...

Fleetwood Mac, Journey, Queen, Bay City Rollers, ZZ Top, Bad Company, FREE, The Beatles, Blue Cheer, Blue Oyster Cult, Bruce Springsteen, Iron Butterfly, Judas Priest, Kiss, Lynyrd Skynyrd, MC5, Motorhead, New York Dolls, Stooges, Ramones, Sex Pistols, Clash, Pretty Things, The Runaways, Fanny, Scorpions, Status Quo, STEELY DAN, Steve Miller Band...

Steppenwolf, Thin Lizzy, The Plasmatics, Berlin Bratz, The YoYos, Sex Pistols, Girls School, Rock Bitch, Geordie, Brass Alley, Little Richard, Twisted sister, UFO, Van Halen, Wishbone Ash Wizzard, Uriah Heep, Vinegar Joe, Motley Crue, Skid Row, Poison W.A.S.P, RATT, Stryper, Quiet Riot, Hanoi Rocks, Extreme, Great White,Warrant, L.A. Guns, Pretty boy floyd, Dokken, Tesla

Humble Pie, Ike & Tina, Tina Turner, Cher, Canned Heat, Edgar Winter Group, Roxy Music, Cream, Clapton, Wings, MUD, Slade, The Faces, Rod Stewart, Elton John, Focus, Golden earring, The Guess Who, Genesis, Hawkwind, Heart, Def Leppard.

AND THE REST..............

ONLY £4 before 10PM £5 after...

FIRST CLUB: Saturday May 26th

Elixir Bar
162 Eversholt Street
CAMDEN
London
NW1 1BL
The Hendon Kiss Army
Ace Frehley (1978)

Re: Sequin Studded Bitch - London, 26/05/12

Post by The Hendon Kiss Army »

Sounds amazing. If we can get a baby sitter we willt ry and pop in after Priest Saxon gig, if not will def try and go another night.

Cheers MArk :D
Joseph KISS Senior
The Originals (1976)

Post by Joseph KISS Senior »

No Bon Jovi?
I said to her ' Honey that ain't no pistol thats my...'
I SAID TO HER ' HONEY THAT AIN'T NO PISTOL THATS MY ... LOVE GUN'.
Joseph KISS Senior
The Originals (1976)

Post by Joseph KISS Senior »

Would definitely go to this if in London when it's on.

Anyone been to Wildside at Salutation Inn in Nottingham. It's a similar event. Supposed to be very good. Bit nearer for me so will probably give that a go sometime soon. First saturday in each month.
I said to her ' Honey that ain't no pistol thats my...'
I SAID TO HER ' HONEY THAT AIN'T NO PISTOL THATS MY ... LOVE GUN'.
Downy
Dynasty (1979)

Post by Downy »

Sounds cool!! :D
May pop in next time im in London. :)
madmark
Double Platinum (1978)

Post by madmark »

Sounds good ,I'm going to see Priest that night ,but what sort of time does this finish...?
Ziggy played guitar...or was it Ronson?
markunderwood
Dressed To Kill (1975)

Post by markunderwood »

It goes on till 3 Mark. Have a look at the original post. Easiest to exit Euston in Eversholt Street if coming by tube. A hundred yds or so up the road.
madmark
Double Platinum (1978)

Post by madmark »

Sorry Mark , i feel a bit silly as I didn't read the post properly ,I got excited reading the music..I think I may well hit it as I live in Hendon (unlike HKA...Luv you Paul) which is easily gethomeable from there..., and it will be a good after hours place to have a beer and a boogie after the gig... :D
Ziggy played guitar...or was it Ronson?