Sister Sin UK Tour March 2013 & New Video

Talk about other bands... or whatever!
Dan bach
Animalize (1984)

Re: Sister Sin UK Tour March 2013 & New Video

Post by Dan bach »

Father Jack wrote:Four hours travel is absolutely fu*k all & no excuse what so ever.
Hey FJ, i'll come your rescue - I travel on average two and half hours one way gig journey - so if I do a Brum gig or a Cardiff gig or a Manc (3 hours one way) - I do a five hour round trip at least.

These mutha-f**kin' wimps who complain about a hour down the road crap. I'm always on the
[youtube] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_5kv8QeBBc [/youtube]

But one downside is petrol - I used to be able to do a Wolvo show with about £20.00 worth of petrol - it's now nearer £35.00
So I choose wisely.
Dan bach
Animalize (1984)

Post by Dan bach »

PyroMessiah86 wrote:I know some of you guys do Hammerfest so if any of you are about on the Thursday it would be great to see some of you guys. We have a big show planned, it's gonna be a lot of fun and will be Sister Sin's first show with pyro too and with me on board as pyrotechnician and tour manager. Not even joking. Weird how stuff works out. 8)
Hey, they have a 23.50 - 01.00 stage time on the Thurs? (according to Hammerfest email comms).
I'll be around sir, you and I always bump into each other at gigs :roll: :lol: 8)
PyroMessiah86

Post by PyroMessiah86 »

Yeah we hit the stage about then. :)
Gonna be a good one! See you there! 8)
Dan bach
Animalize (1984)

Post by Dan bach »

Hey sir = lovely to see you,Gareth, Mrs PM Screamo for a brief time on Thurs nite.
Enjoyed the set by Sister Sin and your pyro show :-D
PyroMessiah86

Post by PyroMessiah86 »

Dan, was great to see you at the show even if it was only briefly! Don't think I've ever run around so much before/during/after a show. Thanks for coming. I looked for you after the gig to come meet everyone but couldn't find you. Next time! ;)

Next stop Sweden Rock Festival. We are on the day before KISS. :D GULP

I'll post some photos and video from the tour here soon.