232 years later... the USA marks July 4th

Talk about other bands... or whatever!
Dwight Fry
Ace Frehley (1978)

232 years later... the USA marks July 4th

Post by Dwight Fry »

Happy 4th July to the fine folks' of the U.S.A., and particularly those who frequent this website indicating that, through the passage of a coupla centuries since you booted us out of the country we founded for you :wink: you bare no real grudges. Hope everybody has a happy and safe one. Oh, and thank you for giving us KISS. Your politics might be crap, but you can rock and roll...
Last edited by Dwight Fry on Fri Jul 04, 2008 8:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pete

Re: 332 years later... the USA marks July 4th

Post by Pete »

Dwight Fry wrote:Happy 4th July to the fine folks' of the U.S.A., and particularly those who frequent this website indicating that, through the passage of several centuries since you booted us out of the country we founded for you :wink: you bare no real grudges. Hope everybody has a happy and safe one. Oh, and thank you for giving us KISS. Your politics might be crap, but you can rock and roll...
Aye. Now anyone fancy a nice cup of tea? :D
*-) $-) ACE-) 3-)
grunge
Peter Criss (1978)
Location: Walsall, West Of The Midlands! Official KISS ARMY Member #1010 XBox Live: Oh4Q

Re: 232 years later... the USA marks July 4th

Post by grunge »

My wife, Nicole, is from Detroit. So happy 4th of July to her and my new family-in-law!

Although, she now drinks tea and watches EastEnders, it looks like they don't have much trouble reverting back to the culture of those that founded them! :wink:

Put the kettle on Pete!
Danger You, Danger Me, Danger Mouse!
Shock Me - Put on your black SWEATER!

ImageImageImage ImageImage