What are you listening to right now (cont again)...?

Talk about other bands... or whatever!
User avatar
starchildmark
Music From "The Elder" (1981)
Posts: 3854
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 1:12 pm
Location: Sunderland

Re: What are you listening to right now (cont again)...?

Postby starchildmark » Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:00 pm

great idea mate, but we are not alllowed to wear headphones as it is seen as rude, and i work in an open office so speakers are a no no, i did use to bring my ipod but again it was useless as i was allowed to wear phones, :evil: :evil:
Image

Pete
Moderator
Posts: 17097
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 3:01 pm
Location: Lost in Limbo...

Re: What are you listening to right now (cont again)...?

Postby Pete » Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:44 pm

starchildmark wrote:great idea mate, but we are not alllowed to wear headphones as it is seen as rude, and i work in an open office so speakers are a no no, i did use to bring my ipod but again it was useless as i was allowed to wear phones, :evil: :evil:



It's rude to wear headphones, but not rude to suject your staff to a radio station that may not be playing their type of music? Tune into 5live then!
Pete
Image *-) $-) ACE-) 3-) Image

Image

User avatar
starchildmark
Music From "The Elder" (1981)
Posts: 3854
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 1:12 pm
Location: Sunderland

Re: What are you listening to right now (cont again)...?

Postby starchildmark » Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:04 pm

Pete wrote:
starchildmark wrote:great idea mate, but we are not alllowed to wear headphones as it is seen as rude, and i work in an open office so speakers are a no no, i did use to bring my ipod but again it was useless as i was allowed to wear phones, :evil: :evil:



It's rude to wear headphones, but not rude to suject your staff to a radio station that may not be playing their type of music? Tune into 5live then!


i tuned it in to talksport a few weeks ago and got a real telling off by the office snob lol
Image

Pete
Moderator
Posts: 17097
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 3:01 pm
Location: Lost in Limbo...

Re: What are you listening to right now (cont again)...?

Postby Pete » Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:08 pm

starchildmark wrote:
Pete wrote:
starchildmark wrote:great idea mate, but we are not alllowed to wear headphones as it is seen as rude, and i work in an open office so speakers are a no no, i did use to bring my ipod but again it was useless as i was allowed to wear phones, :evil: :evil:



It's rude to wear headphones, but not rude to suject your staff to a radio station that may not be playing their type of music? Tune into 5live then!


i tuned it in to talksport a few weeks ago and got a real telling off by the office snob lol


Not surprised tuning into talkshite!
Pete
Image *-) $-) ACE-) 3-) Image

Image

User avatar
Kev
Moderator
Posts: 5682
Joined: Mon Oct 09, 2006 9:07 am

Re: What are you listening to right now (cont again)...?

Postby Kev » Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:37 pm



Classic stuff.



Prob my fave song of all time. :D
ImageImageImageImage



(only my opinion,in no way am i insulting you....statement copyright of plugtwot)

User avatar
Kev
Moderator
Posts: 5682
Joined: Mon Oct 09, 2006 9:07 am

Re: What are you listening to right now (cont again)...?

Postby Kev » Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:25 pm





Top draw album. :D
ImageImageImageImage



(only my opinion,in no way am i insulting you....statement copyright of plugtwot)

User avatar
Ma
Gene Simmons (1978)
Posts: 1242
Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:34 am
Location: Number 32
Contact:

Re: What are you listening to right now (cont again)...?

Postby Ma » Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:47 pm



:twisted:
Image

User avatar
Dan bach
Animalize (1984)
Posts: 5951
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 9:22 am
Location: Aberystwyth, Wales, UK

Re: What are you listening to right now (cont again)...?

Postby Dan bach » Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:05 pm

Just been to Hammerfest ...

Saw some awesome performances. From bands I've seen many times to bands I've heard the names of but haven't seen live and brand new bands carrying on the best in the traditions of death, doom, thrash, nwobhm, metal.

A band I've heard the name of since the mid 80;s but never seen ... St Vitus.
Bloody hell - what a powerful quartet.

User avatar
starchildmark
Music From "The Elder" (1981)
Posts: 3854
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 1:12 pm
Location: Sunderland

Re: What are you listening to right now (cont again)...?

Postby starchildmark » Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:19 pm

Infest by Papa Roach, forgot how good it is.
Image

Pete
Moderator
Posts: 17097
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 3:01 pm
Location: Lost in Limbo...

Re: What are you listening to right now (cont again)...?

Postby Pete » Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:23 pm

Some tw@ telling us all why they're relocating from Cheshire to Cambridge by 2016 & unless we want to relocate we'll be made redundant... :roll:
Pete
Image *-) $-) ACE-) 3-) Image

Image

User avatar
skinnymartin
Moderator
Posts: 4601
Joined: Mon Oct 09, 2006 7:53 am
Location: Whittlesey, Nr Peterborough
Contact:

Re: What are you listening to right now (cont again)...?

Postby skinnymartin » Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:49 pm

Spent yesterday listening and watching Unisonic and Twisted Sister on Youtube.

Both are awesome. Seeing TS at Hellfest, really want to see Unisonic.
Martin Curtis BA (Hons) ELL (Open)
(status accurate from 3 August 2010)
Image




A world without heroes
Is like a world without sun
You can't look up to anyone
Without heroes

User avatar
Kev
Moderator
Posts: 5682
Joined: Mon Oct 09, 2006 9:07 am

Re: What are you listening to right now (cont again)...?

Postby Kev » Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:50 pm



:D
ImageImageImageImage



(only my opinion,in no way am i insulting you....statement copyright of plugtwot)

User avatar
Ma
Gene Simmons (1978)
Posts: 1242
Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:34 am
Location: Number 32
Contact:

Re: What are you listening to right now (cont again)...?

Postby Ma » Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:11 pm

Image

Joseph KISS Senior
The Originals (1976)
Posts: 361
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:31 pm

Re: What are you listening to right now (cont again)...?

Postby Joseph KISS Senior » Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:49 pm

Motley Crue - Girls, Girls, Girls album. Tho I rarely get past the first two songs.

I think Wild Side is one of the best rock songs ever. Surely the Crue's finest moment.
I said to her ' Honey that ain't no pistol thats my...'
I SAID TO HER ' HONEY THAT AIN'T NO PISTOL THATS MY ... LOVE GUN'.

User avatar
skinnymartin
Moderator
Posts: 4601
Joined: Mon Oct 09, 2006 7:53 am
Location: Whittlesey, Nr Peterborough
Contact:

Re: What are you listening to right now (cont again)...?

Postby skinnymartin » Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:25 am

Martin Curtis BA (Hons) ELL (Open)
(status accurate from 3 August 2010)
Image




A world without heroes
Is like a world without sun
You can't look up to anyone
Without heroes


Return to “Other Stuff!”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests