Islam4UK to March in Wootton Bassett

Talk about other bands... or whatever!
Gary5150
Double Platinum (1978)

Islam4UK to March in Wootton Bassett

Post by Gary5150 »

Islamic march plan sparks row in military town
(AFP) – 6 hours ago

LONDON — A controversial Islamic group sparked a row in Britain Saturday after announcing plans for a march to commemorate civilians killed in the Afghanistan war through a town known for honouring dead soldiers.

Islam4UK says it wants to march through Wootton Bassett, which regularly sees hundreds gather in its streets as the bodies of British soldiers killed in Afghanistan parade through in hearses.

The town, which is close to the Royal Air Force base where soldiers' bodies are repatriated, has become a powerful symbol of Britain's war effort.

Islam4UK calls itself a platform for Al-Muhajiroun, a radical group now disbanded which used to be headed by Omar Bakri, an Islamist preacher barred from Britain for his views.

The march is expected to be held in the coming weeks and will feature symbolic coffins to honour Muslims killed in the conflict.

Islam4UK said on its website that the march would be "held not in memory of the occupying and merciless British military, but rather the real war dead who have been shunned by the Western media and general public".

It added: "It is quite extraordinary... that those military serviceman who have directly or indirectly contributed to their death are paraded as war heroes and moreover honoured for what is ultimately genocide."

A total of 108 British soldiers died in Afghanistan in 2009 compared to 2,038 civilians in the first ten months of the year, according to the United Nations mission in Afghanistan.

The news prompted anger from local politicians, who condemned Islam4UK leader Anjem Choudary.

"We are a Christian country and a traditional old English market town who honour very much our queen and country. We obey the law and pay respects to our servicemen who protect our freedom," said Chris Wannell, a Wootton Bassett town councillor and former mayor.

"If this man has any decency about him, he will not hold a march through Wootton Bassett."

The local police, who have to approve plans for the march, said there was "significant community concern" about it, adding they could apply for a banning order.

I find the news that the Islam4UK are planning to have a demo through Wootton Bassett very strange. Apart from the fact that they sounds like a shitty phone shop, do they realise how many squaddies live in this area? that and the locals do like to kick off, it could be the most dumb thing ever witnessed in the history of Dumb. I wait with baited breath.......
If its worth doing well, shout at someone else untill they do it right
Father Jack
Greatest KISS (1996)

Re: Islam4UK to March in Wootton Bassett

Post by Father Jack »

Shoot the fuc*ers !!!
Mad mullah's taking the fuc*ing piss out of our war dead. Would they be allowed to even plan this in America or Australia ???
This is what really boils my blood about England today. The fact that these cretins can actually believe they have the right to do such a shameful and disrespectful act as to desicrate the town where our war dead are returned with this so called planned march because of their vile backward hatred toward the people and the country that is giving them everything they have ever wanted.
Its scum like these that gives makes everyone despise islam and all it stands for.
Shoot the fuc*ers !!!
Unfortunately due to the poncey way we shit ourselves in this country when someone speaks what we all think I can't state what I really think of this complete of the people responsible so I'll leave you with this simple test to see whether your'e a member of Islam4UK:
1. Do you have more wives than teeth ?
2. Do you have a nice big detatched house with a new car all paid for by the people you hate ?
3. Do you cultivate heroin yet have a moral objection to alcohol ?
4. Do you think a vest only comes in two styles, bullet proof & suicide ?
5. Do you scrape the shit off your arse with your bare hand but yet consider bacon unclean ?

Why do we tolerate scum like this in our country ?? They should have no rights, they should not be here, they would certainly NEVER give us the freedoms we give them.
Disgusting !!
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
Spooky_Von_Glitter
Dynasty (1979)

Post by Spooky_Von_Glitter »

Well said FJ.

Really... WTF! Do they have any right to take the piss? REALLY?
Lol @ "..sounds like a shitty phone shop" :lol:

Why do we put up with this crap? Just makin me think back to whem those ruddy muslims were yelling abuse at our soldiers in Luton. Don't like us? fu*k OFF AND QUIT SPONGING OFF US! :evil:
Some dude was right in lobbing some bacon at them... oooh that made me giggle. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Then again, don't our soldiers get shit in ths street from our very own white trash too? that really makes me blood boil. :mad: :evil:
Derp de derp de diddly derp!
Gojira1975
Gene Simmons (1978)

Post by Gojira1975 »

Oh dear.
DEATH TO FALSE METAL
Spooky_Von_Glitter
Dynasty (1979)

Facebook group for this is going mad!!
Father Jack
Greatest KISS (1996)

Post by Father Jack »

Spooky_Von_Glitter wrote:Facebook group for this is going mad!!
For the smelly toilet roll dodgers or against them ??
Spooky_Von_Glitter
Dynasty (1979)

Father Jack wrote:
Spooky_Von_Glitter wrote:Facebook group for this is going mad!!
For the smelly toilet roll dodgers or against them ??
Over 175,000 people AGAINST it.
SKY News has just interviewed the Police with regard to this atrocity! THE MARCH WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO GO AHEAD!
(Choudary has stated, however, that he will disobey the Police and carry on!!!)
Father Jack
Greatest KISS (1996)

Post by Father Jack »

Teach em we won't tolerate their backward bullshit anymore and give them all a beer & a bacon sarnie. Smelly fuc*ers !!!
Mr.Spireite
Dynasty (1979)

Post by Mr.Spireite »

Kind of wonder what will hapeen "when" they do march as to what the police will do as we all know what strong arm tactics that will be needed will get what reaction from these nutters.
crad
Creatures Of The Night (1982)

Post by crad »

Where are the sniper's :D
If offended please feel free to report me to your nearest MOD
Gojira1975
Gene Simmons (1978)

Post by Gojira1975 »

Nice healthy dose of racism here.

Great.

As long as you don't swear or put up links to Kiss bootlegs, you'll be ok.
DEATH TO FALSE METAL
Mr.Spireite
Dynasty (1979)

Post by Mr.Spireite »

Gojira1975 wrote:Nice healthy dose of racism here.

Great.

As long as you don't swear or put up links to Kiss bootlegs, you'll be ok.
Racism ?

Where, it's more about Extremism.
Gojira1975
Gene Simmons (1978)

Post by Gojira1975 »

Father Jack wrote:Teach em we won't tolerate their backward bullshit anymore and give them all a beer & a bacon sarnie. Smelly fuc*ers !!!
DEATH TO FALSE METAL
Gojira1975
Gene Simmons (1978)

Post by Gojira1975 »

Father Jack wrote:Shoot the fuc*ers !!!
Mad mullah's taking the fuc*ing piss out of our war dead. Would they be allowed to even plan this in America or Australia ???
This is what really boils my blood about England today. The fact that these cretins can actually believe they have the right to do such a shameful and disrespectful act as to desicrate the town where our war dead are returned with this so called planned march because of their vile backward hatred toward the people and the country that is giving them everything they have ever wanted.
Its scum like these that gives makes everyone despise islam and all it stands for.
Shoot the fuc*ers !!!
Unfortunately due to the poncey way we shit ourselves in this country when someone speaks what we all think I can't state what I really think of this complete of the people responsible so I'll leave you with this simple test to see whether your'e a member of Islam4UK:
1. Do you have more wives than teeth ?
2. Do you have a nice big detatched house with a new car all paid for by the people you hate ?
3. Do you cultivate heroin yet have a moral objection to alcohol ?
4. Do you think a vest only comes in two styles, bullet proof & suicide ?
5. Do you scrape the shit off your arse with your bare hand but yet consider bacon unclean ?

Why do we tolerate scum like this in our country ?? They should have no rights, they should not be here, they would certainly NEVER give us the freedoms we give them.
Disgusting !!
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
DEATH TO FALSE METAL
Mr.Spireite
Dynasty (1979)

Post by Mr.Spireite »

It's a march of the extremists...............