6th February 2011 to be precise. :roll:
& the 7th Nov 2010 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
If offended please feel free to report me to your nearest MOD
Deuce
The Originals II (1978)

Re: New Premiership Season 2010-11

Post by Deuce »

AxeBass wrote:
crad wrote:I also remember Chelski Losing to some team from the back of Beyond A few years ago
We've all got a few of those, 'cough' Northampton.

C'mon you Cobblers........ Yeah

Deuce
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Steve

---------------------------------------------

Stand by my side, I'll be there for you......

Get up! and get your Grandma outta here
Father Jack
Greatest KISS (1996)

Post by Father Jack »

Was that the SAME Liverpool that ripped Manure a new arsehole on Sunday ?
:shock:
Ive witnessed some shockingly shite performances in Europe under Woy but tonight's LFC showing had about as much teeth as my gran.
Yet again we retreated into the clueless, methodical plodding dross that Woy so happily forced upon us. Outplayed by a very mediocre team yet again, scared to go for the away goal until the shit hits the fan and its too late.
Johnson is the shittest, most useless fuckwit to ever disgrace a LFC shirt. If he could ACTUALLY take the ball past someone instead of leaving the fuc*ing thing behind and then gifting the opposition with a clear run into the box thusly provoking the Greek pikey to hoof their player and give away a game deciding penalty I wouldn't hate the useless wanker so much. He's now rated shitter than Lucas and that is about as low as it gets. There's only one place lower than that and its worse than Carlton Palmer....and he's edging ever closer to that too !!!
tw@T !
Poulson saps the team of any forward momentum. Im utterly convinced of it.
If Carragher could pass the ball forward instead of hoofing it skyward we'd actually create more chances to go forward.
And talking about going forward........can we sometimes do this at a reasonable pace ? instead of giving the opposition all the time in the world to regroup with every man & his dog behind the ball to stifle out any possible danger.
We did look slightly better when Carroll came on though I hope this big boot forward and hope he gets on the end of it lark was just desperation and NOT a pre-planned tactic we're going to employ in the future.

Overall performance rating 0/10
Pete

Post by Pete »

Father Jack wrote:Was that the SAME Liverpool that ripped Manure a new arsehole on Sunday ?
Ive witnessed some shockingly shite performances in Europe under Woy but tonight's LFC showing had about as much teeth as my gran.
Yet again we retreated into the clueless, methodical plodding dross that Woy so happily forced upon us. Outplayed by a very mediocre team yet again, scared to go for the away goal until the shit hits the fan and its too late.
Johnson is the shittest, most useless fuckwit to ever disgrace a LFC shirt. If he could ACTUALLY take the ball past someone instead of leaving the fuc*ing thing behind and then gifting the opposition with a clear run into the box thusly provoking the Greek pikey to hoof their player and give away a game deciding penalty I wouldn't hate the useless wanker so much. He's now rated shitter than Lucas and that is about as low as it gets. There's only one place lower than that and its worse than Carlton Palmer....and he's edging ever closer to that too !!!
tw@T !
Poulson saps the team of any forward momentum. Im utterly convinced of it.
If Carragher could pass the ball forward instead of hoofing it skyward we'd actually create more chances to go forward.
And talking about going forward........can we sometimes do this at a reasonable pace ? instead of giving the opposition all the time in the world to regroup with every man & his dog behind the ball to stifle out any possible danger.
We did look slightly better when Carroll came on though I hope this big boot forward and hope he gets on the end of it lark was just desperation and NOT a pre-planned tactic we're going to employ in the future.

I'd give them 5/10 for the second half performance. Still could've been worse.we could be Man City and 2-0 down. Get at them early next week, an early goal for us and who know's...

It's a pity that due to stupid UEFA rules Suarez is ineligible as he'd have made a difference last night.
*-) $-) ACE-) 3-)
crad
Creatures Of The Night (1982)

Post by crad »

Father Jack wrote:Was that the SAME Liverpool that ripped Manure a new arsehole on Sunday ?

No it wasn't They were still in Liverpool, that was an illusion Last night :shock: :shock:
This seems hard to say but last nights performance was worse that we played at West Ham and we scored there :shock: The whole team last night
looked as if they were Hung over from the victory against the Scum ''wake up guys'' last night we made Arsenal look good against Barca.
Why the fook KD played poulsen i don't know :roll: He is worse than Lucas .
We need to sort out our Defence Cara ''RETIRE'' your to old ,
Kyri pikey fook off in your Caravan.
Carroll Should have been played from the Kick Off,Get a couple of Goals then take him off not the other way around.
If he's fit for 30 mins 2nd half, he's fit from the start.
Kenny Sort it and fook Lucas ,poulsen,ngog and the rest of the shite off in the summer . :mad:
Performance Rating FJ was generous with 0/10 :mad:
Last edited by crad on Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
crad

Post by crad »

Pete wrote:
It's a pity that due to stupid UEFA rules Suarez is ineligible as he'd have made a difference last night.
Unfortunately it may seem silly but fair imo.
crad

Post by crad »

From our intrepid Reporter Frank Jack :D On location Up Norf Somewhere :D :D
Liverpool make £35m offer for Chelsea target
Looks like it could be the S.A.S @ Anfield :D

Reports are circulating that Liverpool have made a huge offer for Udinese flyer Alexis Sanchez.
The Italian club chairman Franco Soldati told Sky Italia that an early official bid has come in, with many believing that it originated from Anfield, with Kenny Dalglish very keen to strengthen his team on the flanks.
He would have little doubt that Sanchez could strike up an excellent rapport with the likes of Steven Gerrard and Luis Suarez.
“Sanchez is of interest to both English and Italian teams. A team has already offered a figure close to 30-35 million euros [for Sanchez] but I cannot say where it came from,” Udinese chairman Franco Soldati told Sky Italia.
Udinese Sporting Director Fabrizio Larini added fuel to the fire on Calciomercato:”A evaluation of €25 million for Sanchez? Looking at what has been paid for Luis Suarez, Fernando Torres(NOT SCORED)@ Chelski and David Luiz in England, I think Sanchez will also be sold for more than €25 million.”
crad

Post by crad »

Arsenals Big Day out :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7PLMV3pWYI[/youtube]
Father Jack
Greatest KISS (1996)

Post by Father Jack »

Is your bum twitching yet Martin ?
Your house of cards could finally come crashing down today. Personally I hope you wallop the scum & Seymore Skinner slaps Whisky face as he's flapping up the touchline like a chicken and strategically not seeing anything.
crad

Post by crad »

Leeds 0 - 0 Ipswich
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
crad

Post by crad »

Father Jack wrote:Is your bum twitching yet Martin ?
Your house of cards could finally come crashing down today. Personally I hope you wallop the scum & Seymore Skinner slaps Whisky face as he's flapping up the touchline like a chicken and strategically not seeing anything.
Twitching Is an understatement :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Timber
skinnymartin

Post by skinnymartin »

Bloody am at the moment.
Martin Curtis BA (Hons) ELL (Open)
(status accurate from 3 August 2010)

A world without heroes
Is like a world without sun
You can't look up to anyone
Without heroes
Father Jack
Greatest KISS (1996)

Post by Father Jack »

Well seeing as you've completely messed up 3 cups in 2 weeks the Arse can at least do everyone a favour (not least lfc) and stop the scum winning their 19th league title.
AxeBass
Paul Stanley (1978)

Post by AxeBass »

Father Jack wrote:Well seeing as you've completely messed up 3 cups in 2 weeks the Arse can at least do everyone a favour (not least lfc) and stop the scum winning their 19th league title.
I wouldn't see that as a favour. If Chelsea are out of the race I'd rather see Utd or a storming comeback from City or even Spurs win the title. Arsenal would be the worse case scenario all around in my opinion. A team spirit as poor as that with such a deluded, twisted, bad sport of a manager winning the league would be a travesty for football. They will only win it if everyone else screws up.

The 'better manager than Mourinho' again needs to wake up and see what everyone else can about his teams weaknesses but he won't, infact how can you expect him to wake up when he attends every match in a sleeping bag :? :lol: :lol: if he won't even buy himself a proper coat he is unlikey to ever buy a decent centre half weighing more than 11 st
Pete

Post by Pete »

AxeBass wrote:
Father Jack wrote:Well seeing as you've completely messed up 3 cups in 2 weeks the Arse can at least do everyone a favour (not least lfc) and stop the scum winning their 19th league title.
I wouldn't see that as a favour. If Chelsea are out of the race I'd rather see Utd or a storming comeback from City or even Spurs win the title. Arsenal would be the worse case scenario all around in my opinion. A team spirit as poor as that with such a deluded, twisted, bad sport of a manager winning the league would be a travesty for football. They will only win it if everyone else screws up.

The 'better manager than Mourinho' again needs to wake up and see what everyone else can about his teams weaknesses but he won't, infact how can you expect him to wake up when he attends every match in a sleeping bag :? :lol: :lol: if he won't even buy himself a proper coat he is unlikey to ever buy a decent centre half weighing more than 11 st

Bloody Blackpool can with Premier League as far as I'm concerned. As long as that lot don't!
*-) $-) ACE-) 3-)