american idol

Talk about other bands... or whatever!
red starchild
Hotter Than Hell (1974)

american idol

Post by red starchild »

leavin myself wide open with this one, but james durbin, some chanter, check him out!!
now, fill your boots :)
Kev

Re: american idol

Post by Kev »

ImageImageImageImage

(only my opinion,in no way am i insulting you....statement copyright of plugtwot)
Father Jack
Greatest KISS (1996)

Post by Father Jack »

Groan, more talentless shite to be chewed up and spat out by Cowell.
red starchild
Hotter Than Hell (1974)

Post by red starchild »

Father Jack wrote:Groan, more talentless shite to be chewed up and spat out by Cowell.
usually would agree, but this guy can rock
Father Jack
Greatest KISS (1996)

Post by Father Jack »

Compared to the endless dross that appears on shite like this its not exactly hard for him to shine.
red starchild
Hotter Than Hell (1974)

Post by red starchild »

Father Jack wrote:Compared to the endless dross that appears on shite like this its not exactly hard for him to shine.
again i agree, only started to watch because the wife watches, but, have you heard him? or are you generalising? could it be that this time they have genuinely found a star? :shock: :o
crad
Creatures Of The Night (1982)

Post by crad »

red starchild wrote: only started to watch because the wife watches
Yeah right sounds like one of Plugs Cop outs :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
If offended please feel free to report me to your nearest MOD
Kev

Post by Kev »

Father Jack wrote:Compared to the endless dross that appears on shite like this its not exactly hard for him to shine.

OH my god, you really are the Arsène Wenger of this forum you moaning owd trout. :D
ImageImageImageImage

(only my opinion,in no way am i insulting you....statement copyright of plugtwot)
red starchild
Hotter Than Hell (1974)

Post by red starchild »

crad wrote:
red starchild wrote: only started to watch because the wife watches
Yeah right sounds like one of Plugs Cop outs :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
seriously lol :lol:
Father Jack
Greatest KISS (1996)

Post by Father Jack »

red starchild wrote:
again i agree, only started to watch because the wife watches, but, have you heard him? or are you generalising? could it be that this time they have genuinely found a star? :shock: :o
I don't generalise when it comes to music. Ive spent far too long as a classically trained musician to know what dross is when I hear it. Yep, had a listen and got to the end of the first chorus where his voice (through no other reason than no vocal control) alternated over 6 octaves at the same time. That was enough for me.
Still, nothing auto-tune can't fix for him.
Ma
Gene Simmons (1978)

Post by Ma »

Aw bless him, he's not bad :D
Sour Mash
Unmasked (1980)

Post by Sour Mash »

average....!
IAN

http://kissoffline2012.forumotion.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Dont Take Shit from anyone...ever....
Gene Simmons 1984..
Father Jack
Greatest KISS (1996)

Post by Father Jack »

Kev wrote: OH my god, you really are the Arsène Wenger of this forum you moaning owd trout. :D
And your point being ?
:lol:
red starchild
Hotter Than Hell (1974)

Post by red starchild »

Father Jack wrote:
red starchild wrote:
I don't generalise when it comes to music. Ive spent far too long as a classically trained musician to know what dross is when I hear it. Yep, had a listen and got to the end of the first chorus where his voice (through no other reason than no vocal control) alternated over 6 octaves at the same time. That was enough for me.
Still, nothing auto-tune can't fix for him.
so wot your saying is, he won't be getting your vote? :lol:
Father Jack
Greatest KISS (1996)

Post by Father Jack »

Unless he can turn base metals into gold live on air as part of his act, then probably not
:lol:
I just wish programmes like this weren't made and people actually made the effort to form a band, go out and get gigs, write their own material, get a fan base and gain record company interest. Which in turn would probably give them a far better chance of a career in the industry rather than lasting 5 seconds just to be dumped for the flavour of next month and left on the scrap heap to rot whilst the tosser responsible bleeds them of every penny because of the obscenely one sided contract they have to sign in the first place.

Phew, rant over. Nanu, nanu
:D