High Voltage tix £25/£44

Talk about other bands... or whatever!
Bay
Best Of The Solo Albums (1979)

High Voltage tix £25/£44

Post by Bay »

Here's a bargain if you haven't got High Voltage tickets yet. Actually cheaper than Priest tickets! :D
http://www.groupon.co.uk/deals/surrey/h ... ign=Varies" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Slash, Judas Priest Plus More at High Voltage Festival: Day (£25) or Weekend (£44) Ticket on 23 and 24 July (Save 60%)
While boulders have a tendency to teeter on the edge of cliffs, for those about to rock the tipping point is more likely to involve a TV and a hotel window. Rocka rolla with today’s Groupon at High Voltage Festival. Choose from the following options:

• £25 for one ticket for Saturday 23 July 2011 (£62.15 value)

• £25 for one ticket for Sunday 24 July 2011 (£62.15 value)

• £44 for one weekend ticket (£108.99 value)
ImageImageImageImage
Ma
Gene Simmons (1978)

Re: High Voltage tix £25/£44

Post by Ma »

Oh i do love a good bargain!
Nice one Bayleaf :D
crad
Creatures Of The Night (1982)

Post by crad »

Thats amazing value .
If offended please feel free to report me to your nearest MOD
Bay

Post by Bay »

It's even better value than i thought; you print an e-ticket off on wednesday, they only charge you £2:50! Lowest booking fees ever! :D
ImageImageImageImage
crad

Post by crad »

Bay wrote:It's even better value than i thought; you print an e-ticket off on wednesday, they only charge you £2:50! Lowest booking fees ever! :D
£2.50 bejebus that's Excellent value that must be the cheapest booking RIP OFF fee ever
Sour Mash
Unmasked (1980)

Post by Sour Mash »

Bargain...!! Wish I wasn't at a far flung corner of the country..!
IAN

http://kissoffline2012.forumotion.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Dont Take Shit from anyone...ever....
Gene Simmons 1984..
markunderwood
Dressed To Kill (1975)

Post by markunderwood »

Anyone worked out how to redeem the voucher? It says to enter code into the coucher code on deal offerer's website but only weblink on the voucher is the high voltage website - http://www.highvoltagefestival.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Bay

Post by Bay »

markunderwood wrote:Anyone worked out how to redeem the voucher? It says to enter code into the coucher code on deal offerer's website but only weblink on the voucher is the high voltage website - http://www.highvoltagefestival.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I've been told that they'll email the code to you, which has a link to redeem for your ticket/s
ImageImageImageImage
The Hendon Kiss Army
Ace Frehley (1978)

Post by The Hendon Kiss Army »

On the High Voltage Facebook page a lot of fans are very peed off with these offers. Looks like they have also announced someone called Lady Starlight to play a DJ set peoples reaction was it was either a joke or if it was for real then the organisers had lost the plot. Looks like ticket sales are really poor ( after all the main headline act will have already played a UK arena tour)

If there is a High Voltage next year unless it's someone I'm desperate to see I would wait until nearer the time to get ticket deals like these.
Bay

Post by Bay »

The Hendon Kiss Army wrote:On the High Voltage Facebook page a lot of fans are very peed off with these offers. Looks like they have also announced someone called Lady Starlight to play a DJ set peoples reaction was it was either a joke or if it was for real then the organisers had lost the plot. Looks like ticket sales are really poor ( after all the main headline act will have already played a UK arena tour)

If there is a High Voltage next year unless it's someone I'm desperate to see I would wait until nearer the time to get ticket deals like these.
Lady Starlight is Lady Gaga's dj friend, she's on the Priest tour apparently :shock:
Lady Starlight, a US classic rock & metal DJ, is going to be appearing at some of our UK shows - listed below - she will be doing a short metal DJ stint between bands at the following shows:

Newport Centre
Doncaster Dome
Glasgow secc
Newcstle Arena
Wolverhampton Civic Hall
Bournemouth Bic
http://judaspriest.com/news/fullstory.a ... FC6E52E681" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
ImageImageImageImage
The Hendon Kiss Army
Ace Frehley (1978)

Post by The Hendon Kiss Army »

Must have missed her last night as only caught final couple of Queensryche numbers
Ma
Gene Simmons (1978)

Post by Ma »

Wow "Lady Starlight" has chosen a really original name hasnt she, i wonder where these moments of genius come from, :roll: :roll: :roll:
What does she wear then?
A bin liner and a string of sausages for a necklace,? :lol:
ZzzzzzZzzzzzzzZZZZZZ *Yawn* Next !!! :roll:
crad

Post by crad »

MrsFatherJack wrote:Wow "Lady Starlight" has chosen a really original name hasnt she, i wonder where these moments of genius come from, :roll: :roll: :roll:
What does she wear then?
A bin liner and a string of sausages for a necklace,? :lol:
ZzzzzzZzzzzzzzZZZZZZ *Yawn* Next !!! :roll:
LOL Its like your's LADY MA MA :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :razz: :razz: