We are going up!

Talk about other bands... or whatever!
danisgod
Hotter Than Hell (1974)

We are going up!

Post by danisgod »

FINALLY a reason to be cheerful as a Newcastle United fan...We are going back up!
Kev

Re: We are going up!

Post by Kev »

danisgod wrote:FINALLY a reason to be cheerful as a Newcastle United fan...We are going back up!
You done well m8,pleased for you lot.
ferkn play offs for us again.
Grayson out. :D
ImageImageImageImage

(only my opinion,in no way am i insulting you....statement copyright of plugtwot)
tallfruit
Alive II (1977)

Post by tallfruit »

wonder is mr ashley will keep the club now that they are back in the premiership or sell it asap , the club will be worth more now thats its back in the top flight
Father Jack
Greatest KISS (1996)

Post by Father Jack »

Well done Newcastle Utd. The Premiership hasn't been the same without your travelling army of shirtless gut buckets wobbling about in the freezing weather and reminding us about the dangers of drinking Brown Ale & eating McDonalds. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Grimsby Town on the other hand have a very twitchy 4 weeks left to save their arses and stave off the drop into oblivion. Luckily they have the 'easiest' run in of the bottom 5 clubs including playing 3 of those teams that are in the shit too. Come on the Mariners !!! :( :(
The Hendon Kiss Army
Ace Frehley (1978)

Post by The Hendon Kiss Army »

Especially pleased for Chris Houghton, comes across as a bloomin nice bloke. Many people had written newcastle off at the start of the season and some were predicting a double relegation.

Even my mum who is a geordie but not a fan was watching the Forest game yesterday and was very excited for the people and the city that they are back in the Premiership.

The atmosphere on 2nd May at The Metro Arena should be even better now if they win the championship that weekend. Can't wait train tickets booked.
AxeBass
Paul Stanley (1978)

Post by AxeBass »

The Hendon Kiss Army wrote:Especially pleased for Chris Houghton
Spot on - in the end he was exactly what a struggling club needed, someone to roll up their sleeves and get on with the job in hand. Georgie legends Keegan and Shearer should hang their heads in shame. One tried to bring down the club by suing them (only to eventually be awarded less than the out of court offer) and the other was only interested in his own legendary status.

Well done Houghton - manager of the season in my book. Im looking forward to Newcastle away next season already ... always a highlight of the season even if it is rarely for the football!
danisgod
Hotter Than Hell (1974)

Post by danisgod »

I agree what everyone says about CH however if we lose three or four on the spin next season they will be shouting for him to go...I would put a quid on him been the first prem manager to go next season, all I want is for us to stay up and not lose against Sunderland but lots of Ncle fans expect way too much
Father Jack
Greatest KISS (1996)

Post by Father Jack »

Sorry, but the first Premiership manager to go will be Rafa Benitez. He's proven beyond any doubt that he is indeed a clueless fat Spanish waiter !!! (Wake up and get Mourinho you stupid Yank tw*t !!! :roll: :roll: )
Swiftly followed by the termination of Fergie's contract and impending slaughter for being a tw@T and playing Rooney when he was far from fit and thusly potentially jeopodising England's world cup chances.
:lol: :lol:
Actually, the first Premiership managers to go will be the following:
Brian Laws for just throwing too many chicken sarnies......and for being shit !
Phil Brown....finally....after he's finished mowing his lawn....and for being a perma tanned tw@T !
Zola, for not smiling anymore.
This is based on the presumtion that all the above teams will avoid the drop. If they don't they'll all be sacked in the summer anyway. :D :D
AxeBass
Paul Stanley (1978)

Post by AxeBass »

Father Jack wrote:Actually, the first Premiership managers to go will be the following:
Brian Laws for just throwing too many chicken sarnies......and for being shit !
Phil Brown....finally....after he's finished mowing his lawn....and for being a perma tanned tw@T !
Zola, for not smiling anymore.
If I had my choice it would be Steve Bruce for having the fattest head since Joe Royle, talking more shite than David O'leary, having a face like road kill and for having tears of sadness in his eyes on ITV last night when I had tears of laughter watching germans celebrating on the Old Trafford pitch. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
crad
Creatures Of The Night (1982)

Post by crad »

Father Jack wrote:Sorry, but the first Premiership manager to go will be Rafa Benitez. He's proven beyond any doubt that he is indeed a clueless fat Spanish waiter !!! (Wake up and get Mourinho you stupid Yank tw*t !!!
:roll: :roll: )
I second that :razz: :razz:
If offended please feel free to report me to your nearest MOD
Father Jack
Greatest KISS (1996)

Post by Father Jack »

Having a face like road kill.
That is by far the greatest description of Steve Bruce EVER !!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh how I laughed last night. And they honestly thought they'd done enough by half time. Tut tut tut. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
What a fabulous goal by the cheating ex Chelski diving bastard though. Amazing skill to volley the ball with such accuracy when it was coming toward him at speed and from height. A goal worthy of winning anything.
Well done Bayern. A thoroughly deserved victory.
crad
Creatures Of The Night (1982)

Post by crad »

This thread may have a bungee rope attached.....Back into the championship next season LOL
If offended please feel free to report me to your nearest MOD
grunge
Peter Criss (1978)
Location: Walsall, West Of The Midlands! Official KISS ARMY Member #1010 XBox Live: Oh4Q

Post by grunge »

Pleased for the Toon Army - gutted Albion made it! :neutral:
Danger You, Danger Me, Danger Mouse!
Shock Me - Put on your black SWEATER!

ImageImageImage ImageImage
Pete

Post by Pete »

Father Jack wrote:Sorry, but the first Premiership manager to go will be Rafa Benitez. He's proven beyond any doubt that he is indeed a clueless fat Spanish waiter !!! (Wake up and get Mourinho you stupid Yank tw*t !!! :roll: :roll: )

Oh dear. You sound like an Evertonian now... :roll:

£20M to sack Rafa when the board haven't got a pot to piss in? Don't think so..

Ps. Happy 50th Birthday to Rafa too!
*-) $-) ACE-) 3-)