taking dawn

Talk about other bands... or whatever!
stebeer`
Hotter Than Hell (1974)

taking dawn

Post by stebeer` »

guess some of you would have seen em by now on the airbourne tour so wondering what your verdict is
got to see em last night at rock city and was pretty much entertained there very cheesey in there arena rock stage raps which i thought was cool and they put on an energetic stage show, well worth a look on at least one of the kiss shows your going to :wink:
Pete

Re: taking dawn

Post by Pete »

stebeer` wrote:guess some of you would have seen em by now on the airbourne tour so wondering what your verdict is
got to see em last night at rock city and was pretty much entertained there very cheesey in there arena rock stage raps which i thought was cool and they put on an energetic stage show, well worth a look on at least one of the kiss shows your going to :wink:

I heard there version of 'The Chain' on the radio the other day and was impressed. I'll check them out when they support in May.
*-) $-) ACE-) 3-)
stebeer`
Hotter Than Hell (1974)

Post by stebeer` »

they played that last night, also do one of black diamond
crad
Creatures Of The Night (1982)

Post by crad »

Hmmmm well worth a look eh, well i saw them a couple of week ago at manchester apollo and i must admit they were awful ......They were fecking this and fecking that,totally awful stay in the bar for these
If offended please feel free to report me to your nearest MOD