Nick clegg

Talk about other bands... or whatever!
Sour Mash
Unmasked (1980)

Nick clegg

Post by Sour Mash »

I know politicians are not known for having any personality/charisma ( apart from skinneymartin.!!) but this guy is just fookin baseline, his party politcal broadcast sent me to sleep..!..
IAN

http://kissoffline2012.forumotion.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Dont Take Shit from anyone...ever....
Gene Simmons 1984..
daniel3786
Paul Stanley (1978)

Re: Nick clegg

Post by daniel3786 »

Surely no one can be as boring as John Major was. :lol:
The Hendon Kiss Army
Ace Frehley (1978)

Post by The Hendon Kiss Army »

Agree with both commens. I am looking forward to the debate tonight, most pundits reckon its highly influential to the overall outcome. Think DC will come across well and pummel Mr Brown into the ground. Well I hope so anyway. There are a few very good labour politicians but really hope the country gets the lift it needs.
Mr.Spireite
Dynasty (1979)

Post by Mr.Spireite »

He came accross very well in the debate.....
daniel3786
Paul Stanley (1978)

Post by daniel3786 »

Mr.Spireite wrote:He came accross very well in the debate.....
That he did, Cameron not so much, Brown was the usual.

Cameron and Brown just sprout the same old same old both parties have being sprouting between each other for 30 years, Nick Clegg is right, it is time for a change.
Mr.Spireite
Dynasty (1979)

Post by Mr.Spireite »

daniel3786 wrote:
Mr.Spireite wrote:He came accross very well in the debate.....
That he did, Cameron not so much, Brown was the usual.

Cameron and Brown just sprout the same old same old both parties have being sprouting between each other for 30 years, Nick Clegg is right, it is time for a change.
Labour need time out on the naughty step for a while.

I also didn't like thw ay Brown was sniggering at points made by both Clegg & Cameron at times.

Not sure what effect thesedebates will have. I still think people don't flitt around who they vote for much but instead if they feel that "their" party is not right, they just simply don't vote.

I used to vote Liberal when I first voted but moved to conservative at the last election because I felt that we needed labour out then and it was a wasted vote, but I am swinging back towards them now...
grunge
Peter Criss (1978)
Location: Walsall, West Of The Midlands! Official KISS ARMY Member #1010 XBox Live: Oh4Q

Post by grunge »

I've read the main 3 manifesto's and to be totally honest the Lib Dem's comes out best imo.
I know there's all the "they won't get in so they can promise anything" cack but, Nick Clegg played a blinder tonight and I'm in serious consideration now!

Is it me or does Cameron look like Michael Schumacher? :razz:
Danger You, Danger Me, Danger Mouse!
Shock Me - Put on your black SWEATER!

ImageImageImage ImageImage
nicksmithworld
Killers (1982)
Location: Wolverhampton "You are the rock'n'roll capital of the World!"

Post by nicksmithworld »

This is charisma.. :D

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7WveiBg ... r_embedded[/youtube]
feel free to feel offended, cyber-bullied, put out, outside of the clique, side-lined, marginalised or just generally have the piss taken out of. However it's a JOKE!-Nick's Mirth World!
PhoeniX PhiL
The Originals (1976)

Post by PhoeniX PhiL »

The poll conducted last night just proves that a lib dem vote doesnt have to be seen as a wasted vote... maybe if there was a hung parliament it would give the powers controling the Uk the shake up it needs.
Bay
Best Of The Solo Albums (1979)

Post by Bay »

Have to say, i was surprised at how badly cameron came across. Not a smart move by the tories, imho
I don't see any vote as a wasted vote myself, you vote how you feel is right for you. Martin changed my mind about voting, i've applied for a postal vote.
ImageImageImageImage
daniel3786
Paul Stanley (1978)

Post by daniel3786 »

PhoeniX PhiL wrote:The poll conducted last night just proves that a lib dem vote doesnt have to be seen as a wasted vote... maybe if there was a hung parliament it would give the powers controling the Uk the shake up it needs.
Regardless of the poll, unfortunately I still think that Lib Dems have absolutely no chance, however I wish they did as I think the country needs a change from Labour/Conservative rule.
Pete

Post by Pete »

daniel3786 wrote:
PhoeniX PhiL wrote:The poll conducted last night just proves that a lib dem vote doesnt have to be seen as a wasted vote... maybe if there was a hung parliament it would give the powers controling the Uk the shake up it needs.
Regardless of the poll, unfortunately I still think that Lib Dems have absolutely no chance, however I wish they did as I think the country needs a change from Labour/Conservative rule.
Plus yellow is a nice bright colour! :D
*-) $-) ACE-) 3-)
The Hendon Kiss Army
Ace Frehley (1978)

Post by The Hendon Kiss Army »

Polls are now putting the Liberals in 2nd place.. More and more likely a hung parliament. I wil think DC will try every opportunity to try and expose their weakness as most people seem to think Labour is dead and buried. It is certainly an exciting election. Well done Mr Clegg he has seized his moment, think Mrs HKA might be swayed into voting for him, but I still hope for a Conservative landslide