Anybody for Bonjovi at the O2 on monday?

Talk about other bands... or whatever!
Gary5150
Double Platinum (1978)

Anybody for Bonjovi at the O2 on monday?

Post by Gary5150 »

I have a friend of mine that has a couple of tickets going for the O2 on monday if anybody is interested
If its worth doing well, shout at someone else untill they do it right
skinnymartin

Re: Anybody for Bonjovi at the O2 on monday?

Post by skinnymartin »

No, I chose to forego the tickets and keep my house. :-)
Martin Curtis BA (Hons) ELL (Open)
(status accurate from 3 August 2010)

A world without heroes
Is like a world without sun
You can't look up to anyone
Without heroes
grunge
Peter Criss (1978)
Location: Walsall, West Of The Midlands! Official KISS ARMY Member #1010 XBox Live: Oh4Q

Post by grunge »

As I said on Facebook - I'll be pickling my eyeballs in boiling vinegar that night - less painful than seeing Bon Jobi (I meant that typo btw!) :wink:
Danger You, Danger Me, Danger Mouse!
Shock Me - Put on your black SWEATER!

ImageImageImage ImageImage
Dan bach
Animalize (1984)

Post by Dan bach »

Gary 5150 - I won't be at BJ at 02, but i did enjoy the bbc2 documentary on BJ, RS and the boys ....

Grunge .... we all know your hatred, disdain of all things hair metal, sleaze and glam. Check out your local picture house (cinema) for something happening on Tuesday June 22nd 2010. A selected few cinemas around the country are broadcasting "as live" footage of the Sonisphere Thrash BIG Four ..... my local cinema - an arts centre is carrying it - i'm dusting off my orig Clash of Titans (Slayer, Megadeth, Testament, Suicidal Tendencies October 1990) shirt for this little soiree .. MOSH IT UP <-----> cinema style ....
acesmiddlefinger
Paul Stanley (1978)

Post by acesmiddlefinger »

Dan bach wrote:Gary 5150 - I won't be at BJ at 02, but i did enjoy the bbc2 documentary on BJ, RS and the boys ....

Grunge .... we all know your hatred, disdain of all things hair metal, sleaze and glam. Check out your local picture house (cinema) for something happening on Tuesday June 22nd 2010. A selected few cinemas around the country are broadcasting "as live" footage of the Sonisphere Thrash BIG Four ..... my local cinema - an arts centre is carrying it - i'm dusting off my orig Clash of Titans (Slayer, Megadeth, Testament, Suicidal Tendencies October 1990) shirt for this little soiree .. MOSH IT UP <-----> cinema style ....
I also wont be at the O2 still exploring all possibilities of a Euro Kiss date,but Dan i have to say although i enjoyed the BJ docu it just reaffirms to me what an absolute arse JBJ is.All this I this and I that crap,talk about blowing your own trumpet!! Sambora has always been the star of the band for me,i still think he is a better vocalist than BJ...just my opinion i know!!
In all the times ive seen KISS interviewed ive never seen Gene or Paul say this is my band,the worse thing for me was the way the other band members sucked up and agreed with him...Pathetic!!
Seeing him in his own dressing room with no other members of the band said it all,he really does have a high opinion of himself..

Sorry for derailing the thread Gary,thanks for the offer of the tickets.. :)
'Who knows where we'll be in the morning,i know we're here tonight'
Dan bach
Animalize (1984)

Post by Dan bach »

acesmiddlefinger wrote:
Dan bach wrote:Gary 5150 - I won't be at BJ at 02, but i did enjoy the bbc2 documentary on BJ, RS and the boys ....

I also wont be at the O2 still exploring all possibilities of a Euro Kiss date,but Dan i have to say although i enjoyed the BJ docu it just reaffirms to me what an absolute arse JBJ is.All this I this and I that crap,talk about blowing your own trumpet!! Sambora has always been the star of the band for me,i still think he is a better vocalist than BJ...just my opinion i know!!
Seeing him in his own dressing room with no other members of the band said it all,he really does have a high opinion of himself..
AMF, I switched off being a BJ fan in 1995 - when I heard the CRUSH album. Last time i saw them was Milton Keynes Bowl in 1993 with Little Angels, Manic Street Preachers and Billy Idol - was there more to see rising starts MSP (at the time) and the rock/punk legend that is Billy Idol than BJ.
You will see that I said I enjoyed the documentary ..... nice to see footage from NY's The Garden .... also Sambora's family and after his personal trauma stuff.
Pete

Post by Pete »

Richie Sambora is far too good for JBJ these days. Great guitarist and a much more passionate voice than JBJ.
*-) $-) ACE-) 3-)
crad
Creatures Of The Night (1982)

Post by crad »

Nope im not going to expensive ...
If offended please feel free to report me to your nearest MOD
Mr.Spireite
Dynasty (1979)

Post by Mr.Spireite »

Pete wrote:Richie Sambora is far too good for JBJ these days. Great guitarist and a much more passionate voice than JBJ.
Hope we get another solo album his other 2 are killer.
grunge
Peter Criss (1978)
Location: Walsall, West Of The Midlands! Official KISS ARMY Member #1010 XBox Live: Oh4Q

Post by grunge »

I heard about this Dan - thanks for the reminder - on the case! :wink:
Danger You, Danger Me, Danger Mouse!
Shock Me - Put on your black SWEATER!

ImageImageImage ImageImage
Downy
Dynasty (1979)

Post by Downy »

The best musician in Bon Jovi is David Bryan but then I guess im biased because I play keyboards too. :D
Richie Sambora rocks also and his first solo album Stranger in this twon is excellent,what a great singer and guitar player.
I have seen Bon jovi three times and was a member of the fan club for 6 years but I could see that JBJ was becoming more of an arse as the years go by and is up his own.
Unless they come to Cardiff and the tickets are cheaper I wont bother seeing them live again.
Jons an arse but I still have a lot of respect for David,Richie etc. :)
Sorry to correct you Dan but Crush came out in 2000,These Days came out in 1995. :)