Bloodstock 2010

Talk about other bands... or whatever!
Maverick
KISS (1974)

Re: Bloodstock 2010

Post by Maverick »

Yeah, we are getting pretty spoilt for choice these days with all the festivals and the amount of bands that now include the UK in their touring schedules (with some even daring to venture outside of London as well!) but I think we have a good formula with Bloodstock - we aren't competing for the lions share, we aren't trying to cover many musical bases to pull as many people as possible, we are a metal festival, nothing more and nothng less, we keep things at a comfortable size, we know our audience and our audience knows us and we do have the best damn festival crowd you could hope for - the Bloodstock camaraderie is legendary!

Twisted Sister will be awesome - in light of Heaven and Hell cancelling they will be playing on the Sunday now and should provide a storming end to a great festival. I am really looking forward to them as it goes - saw them at Wacken in 2005 and they were great!

There will be day tickets on sale in due course Dan
Unholy
KISS (1974)

Post by Unholy »

ill be there. already got the tickets . been to it every year since 2003. good atmosphere and very good line up this. cant wait to see sonata arctica and edguy again :D
Dan bach
Animalize (1984)

Post by Dan bach »

Maverick wrote: Twisted Sister will be awesome - in light of Heaven and Hell cancelling they will be playing on the Sunday now and should provide a storming end to a great festival. I am really looking forward to them as it goes - saw them at Wacken in 2005 and they were great!

Thanks for the info - once they are on sale (day tickets) - I'm there ...
marty
Dressed To Kill (1975)

Post by marty »

Dan bach wrote: Thanks for the info - once they are on sale (day tickets) - I'm there ...
Hope you see you there Dan - I've got weekend camping tix. Looks like there may be a few TS Slamboarders there as well (including some intenational visitors)
Marty - Stay Hungry
skinnymartin

Post by skinnymartin »

Wouldn't mind being there. But the line up ain't as good as Hellfest and I'm going there.
Martin Curtis BA (Hons) ELL (Open)
(status accurate from 3 August 2010)

A world without heroes
Is like a world without sun
You can't look up to anyone
Without heroes
Pete

Post by Pete »

skinnymartin wrote:Wouldn't mind being there. But the line up ain't as good as Hellfest and I'm going there.

Who's on at Hellfest then mate? Anyone worth seeing? :wink:
*-) $-) ACE-) 3-)
skinnymartin

Post by skinnymartin »

That's a joke right?

Just in case:

KISS, TS, Motorhead, Alice Cooper, Saxon, Jello Biafra, Y&T, Saxon, Airbourne, Ratt, Slash, Devin Townshend, UDO, Sabaton, Anvil, Raven, Tankard
Martin Curtis BA (Hons) ELL (Open)
(status accurate from 3 August 2010)

A world without heroes
Is like a world without sun
You can't look up to anyone
Without heroes
Dan bach
Animalize (1984)

Post by Dan bach »

Just got an email i've been waiting for, telling me ......
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DAY TICKETS ON SALE FROM 1ST JULY
For those of you unable to attend for the full weekend we will be releasing a limited amount of day tickets which will go on sale from 1st July 2010. With the awesome line up we have in store for you this year, whichever day you choose will sure to be a METAL day to remember.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TS day for me .... I wanna ROCK .... I will on August 15th 2010. :wink:
Spooky_Von_Glitter
Dynasty (1979)

Post by Spooky_Von_Glitter »

Maverick wrote:Yeah, we are getting pretty spoilt for choice these days with all the festivals and the amount of bands that now include the UK in their touring schedules (with some even daring to venture outside of London as well!) but I think we have a good formula with Bloodstock - we aren't competing for the lions share, we aren't trying to cover many musical bases to pull as many people as possible, we are a metal festival, nothing more and nothng less, we keep things at a comfortable size, we know our audience and our audience knows us and we do have the best damn festival crowd you could hope for - the Bloodstock camaraderie is legendary!

Twisted Sister will be awesome - in light of Heaven and Hell cancelling they will be playing on the Sunday now and should provide a storming end to a great festival. I am really looking forward to them as it goes - saw them at Wacken in 2005 and they were great!

Only question i really have is... is there any coach deals to and from the festival? like National Express do for Download and such? (not being a driver really sucks lol)
Derp de derp de diddly derp!
Shane
The Originals (1976)

Post by Shane »

Dan bach wrote:Just got an email i've been waiting for, telling me ......
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DAY TICKETS ON SALE FROM 1ST JULY
For those of you unable to attend for the full weekend we will be releasing a limited amount of day tickets which will go on sale from 1st July 2010. With the awesome line up we have in store for you this year, whichever day you choose will sure to be a METAL day to remember.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TS day for me .... I wanna ROCK .... I will on August 15th 2010. :wink:
Cheers for that Dan, see you there :D
Dan bach
Animalize (1984)

Post by Dan bach »

Credit card is cocked and loaded .... countdown to 1st July.
Maverick
KISS (1974)

Post by Maverick »

Spooky, http://www.festi4.co.uk are running a minibus services from all over the country. If you are going the public transport route then get yourself to Birmingham New Street station, from here a 20 minute train journey to Lichfield City and there is a Bloodstock shuttlebus running from midday on the Thursday to transport you to the site.
Dan bach
Animalize (1984)

Post by Dan bach »

Week tonight the might SISTER will be in the UK.

F**k i'm excited. Who's going then?

I wanna ROCK
Shane
The Originals (1976)

Post by Shane »

Dan bach wrote:Week tonight the might SISTER will be in the UK.

I wanna ROCK
Buying my ticket today, I will see you there :D
Spooky_Von_Glitter
Dynasty (1979)

Post by Spooky_Von_Glitter »

Shane wrote:
Dan bach wrote:Week tonight the might SISTER will be in the UK.

I wanna ROCK
Buying my ticket today, I will see you there :D
bah.
Derp de derp de diddly derp!