Post by niteworker »

crad wrote:No chance too bloody cold for me bbrrrrrrrrr :D :D :D
You fecking big tart,too cold................. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I cant go because i have to work. :(
wrecsamfan
Alive! (1975)

Re: Roll call for Hard Rock Hell IV:- Dec 2nd - Dec 5th

Post by wrecsamfan »

I really enjoyed the this. I only had a day ticket for the Friday, but am tempted to try the full weekend next time. Sorry I couldn't spend longer chatting to Dan, Martin & Shane, but we all had our bands we wanted to see. Highlights for me were FM (not everyones cup of tea, but one of my favourite bands), UFO absolutely nailed it and Airbourne played with their usual power and energy. There was also a band on stage 3 called Liberty Lies (I think) that might deserve checking out in the future.
Overall a fun day, not too shabbily organised (although the wait at the bars could get a bit lengthy) and depending on next years line up a return visit might be in order.
Dan bach
Animalize (1984)

Post by Dan bach »

HRH - what a weekend. Meeting up with amigos, great bands, great views (ladies in pirate outfits), jammy AAA pass (not me this time :wink: ), meeting up with band members I used to be penpals with in the late 80's/early '90's.

It might be small scale compared to Donington/Download, Sonisphere, Glastonbury, Reading/Leeds - but f**k this festival has a community spirit like no other. Meeting up with people you saw the year before etc.

Acebwfc66 and party (hope the Mrs is better), Wrecsamfan, skinnyMartin, Shane, Sourmash, Mrs Sourmash, Thayer 08, TigertailZ's Kim H, TigertailZ's Jay Pepper, Jaguar's Garry Peppard, Blind Ambition, Diamond Head's Brian Tatler and countless others - lovely to see and meetup with you all.
PyroMessiah86 wrote:Have a blast! Last year was amazing. I'll be at next years for sure. :D
PM86, we did .... you better book fast - accom/ticket packages are flying out.

Only major regret I have is I missed Lizzy Borden .... back in the day (1984-1987) - they were getting hyped up on the same level as WASP and they disappeared without a trace - they had some hassle and missed their stage time - the were rescheduled and I missed them.
Acebwfc66
Rock And Roll Over (1976)

Post by Acebwfc66 »

Cheers Dan, good meeting you. Mrs Ace was really poorly and was in the chalet all of the time (urrggh, not nice). She is quite a bit better now but HRH was a wash out for her.
crad
Creatures Of The Night (1982)

Post by crad »

niteworker wrote:
crad wrote:No chance too bloody cold for me bbrrrrrrrrr :D :D :D
You fecking big tart,too cold................. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I cant go because i have to work. :(
Well there's a first you working :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
If offended please feel free to report me to your nearest MOD
Dan bach
Animalize (1984)

Post by Dan bach »

Acebwfc66 wrote:Cheers Dan, good meeting you. Mrs Ace was really poorly and was in the chalet all of the time (urrggh, not nice). She is quite a bit better now but HRH was a wash out for her.
Glad she is recovering, Uber Rock's Johnny had a dicky tummy too.