Thin lizzy-Manchester Apollo

Talk about other bands... or whatever!
Kev

Re: Thin lizzy-Manchester Apollo

Post by Kev »

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4QF0sT1p_w[/youtube]

Awesome stuff. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
ImageImageImageImage

(only my opinion,in no way am i insulting you....statement copyright of plugtwot)
crad
Creatures Of The Night (1982)

Post by crad »

Kev wrote:
crad wrote:
Kev wrote::D Any chance of getting back to topic.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Got anymore pic's
Yes plenty,but why bother :roll:
you big girl post em :D
If offended please feel free to report me to your nearest MOD
Ma
Gene Simmons (1978)

Post by Ma »

fried alive wrote:you tell'em Ma lmfao
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
neilramone
Destroyer (1976)

Post by neilramone »

OK Back to topic,

Was a bit sceptical before going ,,had seen Phil and the Sykes version before.
Thought it was a great night,the crowd were up for it ,and would recommend it to anyone.
The Memory of Phil lives on .
Administrator

Post by kissinuk »

Bay wrote:
Kev wrote:
Bay wrote: I wouldn't support any line up without Phil, is the fact that you were there supposed to sway me? :lol: :lol:
You're entitled to your opinion, you're just always wrong. :lol: :lol: :lol:

well, well that sums you up :roll: why post in this topic ,you knew PHIL wasn't on stage that night :roll: :roll: or do you just like to stir :D
If you read this thread again, you'll see i was just agreeing with what Pete said. But then you'd never single him out would you? You are the worst choice of mod ever! IMO :D
Hope that was a joke, Kev has been a great mod since he started, he's dealt with a lot of shit on here and I think we're all the better for it. IMO.
crad

Post by crad »

kissinuk wrote: Kev has been a great mod since he started, he's dealt with a lot of shit on here and I think we're all the better for it. IMO.
Here Here .
fried alive
Ace Frehley (1978)

Post by fried alive »

kissinuk wrote:
Hope that was a joke, Kev has been a great mod since he started, he's dealt with a lot of shit on here and I think we're all the better for it. IMO.
well said
Sour Mash
Unmasked (1980)

Post by Sour Mash »

Thirded.....
IAN

http://kissoffline2012.forumotion.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Dont Take Shit from anyone...ever....
Gene Simmons 1984..
Father Jack
Greatest KISS (1996)

Post by Father Jack »

kissinuk wrote: Hope that was a joke, Kev has been a great mod since he started, he's dealt with a lot of shit on here and I think we're all the better for it. IMO.

Have you gone stark raving mad Paul ?? :shock: A great Mod ? Are you on drugs sir ? :shock:
He creates most of the shit on here then swans off & hides for a few hours watching everyone else screaming blue murder at each other so he can valliantly glide back into the topic and save the day with his calming authoritive demeanour and soothing words of wisdom. Phrases such as "Take a look at thee sen", "Take a step back" and "Have a word".
A Plug in shining armour...or in his case, a tw@T in steaming dog poo !!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Im no better off now because of him. In fact Im in a far worse position. For some reason someone gave him my mobile number and now all I get is blank texts, continual messages saying "guess what ?" His ongoing drama's with talking moths, his shopping bargains which have included such outstanding buys as out of date biscuits for 14p, motorway travel updates on how to get lost going to the NEC from 3 (Yes, thats THREE) clearly signposted junctions away, how to upset recording artists by telling them you illegally downloaded all their material and the never ending soap opera that is the hourly pisstake about LFC.
The man is a menace to all. I vote he be put in the stocks and pelted with rancid tomato's....or a pair of Bay's festering knickers. :lol:
Last edited by Father Jack on Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kev

Post by Kev »

Father Jack wrote:
kissinuk wrote: Hope that was a joke, Kev has been a great mod since he started, he's dealt with a lot of shit on here and I think we're all the better for it. IMO.

Have you gone stark raving mad Paul ?? :shock:
He creates most of the shit on here then swans off & hides for a few hours watching everyone else screaming blue murder at each other so he can valliantly glide back into the topic and save the day with his calming authoritive demeanour and soothing words of wisdom. Phrases such as "Take a look at thee sen", "Take a step back" and "Have a word".
A Plug in shining armour...or in his case, a tw@T in steaming dog poo !!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

IDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-OT
ImageImageImageImage

(only my opinion,in no way am i insulting you....statement copyright of plugtwot)
Bay
Best Of The Solo Albums (1979)

Post by Bay »

Father Jack wrote:

Have you gone stark raving mad Paul ?? :shock: A great Mod ? Are you on drugs sir ? :shock:
Im no better off now because of him. In fact Im in a far worse position. For some reason someone gave him my mobile number and now all I get is blank texts, continual messages saying "guess what ?" His ongoing drama's with talking moths, his shopping bargains which have included such outstanding buys as out of date biscuits for 14p, motorway travel updates on how to get lost going to the NEC from 3 (Yes, thats THREE) clearly signposted junctions away, how to upset recording artists by telling them you illegally downloaded all their material and the never ending soap opera that is the hourly pisstake about LFC.
The man is a menace to all. I vote he be put in the stocks and pelted with rancid tomato's....or a pair of Bay's festering knickers. :lol:
That's why he's dealt with a lot of shit :lol: :lol: :lol:
I wouldn't waste my dirty kecks on him, but the tomato idea is a winner as long as i can keep mine in the can? :D
ImageImageImageImage
Kev

Post by Kev »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

cough, cough, back to topic please :D
ImageImageImageImage

Kev

Post by Kev »

http://www.malextra.com/slideshow/Thin+ ... page9.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:D
ImageImageImageImage

Ma
Gene Simmons (1978)

Post by Ma »

Father Jack wrote:....or a pair of Bay's festering knickers. :lol:
Full of bum dust :D
crad

Post by crad »

There far better than your photos :D :D