Vince Neil jailed on DUI.....AGAIN!

Talk about other bands... or whatever!
Pete

Re: Vince Neil jailed on DUI.....AGAIN!

Post by Pete »

Frehley75 wrote:Well, it's because I've met you a few times and find you to be a intelligent, well balanced bloke that I find it hard to believe that you'd seriously consider old Vince to be a legend and one the voices of rock. Taste in one thing but surely there's a line?
I'd actually agree that Vince is one of rocks voices...one of the worst. He is unmistakable though.

In regard to drinking and driving. Only an idiot would do that once and get caught, let alone do it on multiple occasions after having been responsible for the death of someone.
*-) $-) ACE-) 3-)
AxeBass
Paul Stanley (1978)

Post by AxeBass »

Frehley75 wrote:I find it hard to believe that you'd seriously consider old Vince to be a legend and one the voices of rock. Taste in one thing but surely there's a line?
Ive enjoyed the times we have met.

I'm a busy guy and music has always been important to me. Most of my listening time is while i'm doing something else - driving, walking, other travelling or working at my desk. I'm fully ipodded up and so most of what I listen to is random shuffle. When the Crue come on, I rarely press the skip button. It works for me, Im a fan, Im happy to spend my holidays and money watching bands I like. I couldnt give a toss about what anyone else thinks about the bands I like, I don't have time to moralise about whether someone has a drink driving, drugs, wife beating, GBH or pissing on the Alomo conviction. Its the courts job to punish law breakers not mine. Drink Driving is for idiots but it doesnt make me decide what music I like and who I consider the be the best artists of all time.
Spooky_Von_Glitter
Dynasty (1979)

Post by Spooky_Von_Glitter »

"I have recognized that you can't drink and drive at all,"

-well, duh.
Derp de derp de diddly derp!
frontier(s)
Alive II (1977)

Post by frontier(s) »

Spooky_Von_Glitter wrote:"I have recognized that you can't drink and drive at all,"

-well, duh.
I think he means, 'YOU can't drink and drive at all' - he appears to have no problem doing it himself, continually :wink:
Pete

Post by Pete »

http://www.rockaaa.com/news/vince-neil- ... -jail-2631" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Vince Neil goes to jail
Motley Crue frontman gets banged up for DUI

Motley Crue’s Vince Neil turned himself in to the Clark County Detention Center in Las Vegas about 10 a.m. Tuesday, to serve a two-week long sentence for drunken driving there last June.
In January, Neil pled guilty to driving under the influence; as part of a deal reached with prosecutors, he will have to spend 15 days in the Detention Center, followed by another 15 days of house arrest.
The guilty plea helped Neil avoid a possible maximum sentence of six months in jail if he had been convicted at trial.

The Las Vegas Review-Journal (LVRJ) reports Neil also must pay a $585 fine, attend DUI school and take part in an online victim impact panel.

“I made a mistake,” Neil told People.com last month, “and I have to finally learn my lesson and go do a little bit of time. I’ve already learned my lesson.”

Neil reportedly spent his last night of freedom – for a month – on a Valentine’s Day date and admitting he’s worried about “the unknowns.”
Reached by telephone late Monday at Simon at Palms Place by the LVRJ, where he was having a romantic dinner with girlfriend Alicia Jacobs, Neil said he planned to be a model prisoner in hopes of having his sentence shortened.
Asked about his chances of getting an early release, Neil said:

“I’m hoping for it. There’s always that chance.”

Neil, who turned 50 on February 8, said the waiting has “been tough. I’m definitely not looking forward to it.”
To prepare for it, Neil said he taped a “Dateline” episode that featured life inside his future residence, Clark County Detention Center. “It wasn’t fun to watch,” he said, knowing he was “going to be in there.”
Of course it’s been on his mind. “More of the unknowns than the knowns,” said Vince. “Not knowing what’s going to happen.”
*-) $-) ACE-) 3-)
dtkdemongene
Music From "The Elder" (1981)

Post by dtkdemongene »

Pete wrote:“I made a mistake,” Neil told People.com last month, “and I have to finally learn my lesson and go do a little bit of time. I’ve already learned my lesson.”
So he gonna have to finally learn his lesson.... but he's already learned his lesson? :?

I bet he doesn't even know what the 'lesson' is! :roll: :roll: :lol:
Live the KISS experience with the World's longest running/Europe's #1 KISS Tribute Band 'Dressed To Kill'.
http://www.dressedtokill.org.uk
http://www.myspace.com/kisstributeuk
The PERSONAL choice of Gene Simmons - "Accept NO substitutes!"
AxeBass
Paul Stanley (1978)

Post by AxeBass »

See you soon Vince!
Pete

Post by Pete »

AxeBass wrote:See you soon Vince!
Why? You off to Clark County Jail?
*-) $-) ACE-) 3-)
frontier(s)
Alive II (1977)

Post by frontier(s) »

"Learned my lesson"

"I'm off the drink/drugs now"

"I've changed"

Sounds like old Vince has been reading the UK defence lawyers' 'Book of handy lies that judges always believe' manual.
PyroMessiah86

Post by PyroMessiah86 »

dtkdemongene wrote:
Pete wrote:“I made a mistake,” Neil told People.com last month, “and I have to finally learn my lesson and go do a little bit of time. I’ve already learned my lesson.”
So he gonna have to finally learn his lesson.... but he's already learned his lesson? :?

I bet he doesn't even know what the 'lesson' is! :roll: :roll: :lol:
:lol:
Father Jack
Greatest KISS (1996)

Post by Father Jack »

Pete wrote:
No, he's just winding you up Pete......again. :roll:
Either that or Vince is an avid Chelski fan too and they just want some time together dropping the soap and pretending to be Ashley Cole. Ooh, its just like life at the bridge. All the boys together in the shower, lovely. :lol:
Pete

Post by Pete »

Father Jack wrote:
Pete wrote:
No, he's just winding you up Pete......again. :roll:

Yeah I realised that..
*-) $-) ACE-) 3-)
Father Jack
Greatest KISS (1996)

Post by Father Jack »

You didn't realise you'd skipped an entire page on the other thread though....silly northerner. :lol:
Pete

Post by Pete »

Father Jack wrote:You didn't realise you'd skipped an entire page on the other thread though....silly northerner. :lol:

Oh yeah! :oops: What a silly northerner I am!
*-) $-) ACE-) 3-)
Father Jack
Greatest KISS (1996)

Post by Father Jack »

Your a stupid northerner actually. No, your a bloody stupid northern poor person who supports a stupid northern two bob team thats never won anything because nothing was ever invented in football worth winning until 2002 which makes you stupid along with lots of other stupid northern poor people who support that silly team with a parrot for a badge unlike Chelski who's badge consists of David Cameron's new cat with a serious neck problem holding an elongated dummy...or an anal probe of some description. :lol: