Re: Very little time left - His return is near

Post by crad »

Love these :D

If offended please feel free to report me to your nearest MOD
Father Jack
Greatest KISS (1996)

Post by Father Jack »

MrsFatherJack wrote: Ah now if it was Elvis, id get some decent cake in, not the cheap asda crap ! :lol:
Elvis my arse
Cake my arse
Asda my fecking arse
Father Jack
Greatest KISS (1996)

Post by Father Jack »

Marie wrote: Google it and also search on YouTube
Google my arse
Youtube my arse
Marie wrote:Troubling news first :

A huge earthquake, the sun will turn black for an undisclosed amount of time, [ Bible scholars claim it will be dark for 3 days ] the moon will turn blood red and many stars will be shaken from the sky.
Revelation 6:12-13
When the sun turns black, it will most likely knock out electricity, so posting this for everyone to see is imperative, esp. since this will happen very soon.

Keep your attention on Israel in the news, esp. Jerusalem.
Earthquake my arse
Black sun my arse
Biblical scholars my arse
Moon my arse
Shaking stars my arse
Revelations my fecking arse
Israel my arse
Marie wrote:Good news next :
Good news my arse
Marie wrote:The Lord's return in the air for His faithful is very soon - most Christians call it the rapture - a word that is not in the Bible, but is a way to describe this :

"For the Lord Himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord."
Lords return my arse
Archangel my arse
Trump my arse
Rapture my arse
Bible my arse
Marie wrote:1 Thessalonians 4:16-17

"The sky receded like a scroll, rolling up..."
Revelation 6:14
After this I looked and there before me was a great multitude that no one could count, from every nation, tribe, people and language, standing before the throne and in front of the Lamb. They were wearing white robes and were holding palm branches in their hands.
Lamb my arse
White robes my arse
Palm branches my arse

Marie wrote:Praying - pleading - please accept Jesus into your hearts - now - before the rapture and avoid the worst of the tribulation - there's little time left.

If you become a believer in Christ in those coming years after the rapture and are martyrs for His sake, this is your reward - very great reward indeed :
Revelation 20:4-6

If you never do become a believer, after all the years of your life God gave you the chance to believe in Him, then :
"If anyone's name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire."
Revelation 20:15
Praying my arse
Tribulations my arse
Believe in christ my arse
Book of life my arse
Lake of fire my fecking arse

Marie wrote:For those who already believe now, I'm prayerfully asking God to be found worthy to enter His Kingdom forever by repentance of my sins as I know all you fellow believers are doing this as well, and for meeting and living with you there and our God forever.
What a glorious moment His return for us will be !
Maranatha !

Why many believe that 2011 is the year of the rapture is due to accelerated troubling things happening all over the world in so many ways, esp. regarding Israel, - but mostly, 2011 fits perfectly with the prophesy of Daniel.
This website, that I have zero affiliation with, explains it best - in non-preachy terms.
http://www.christconnection.net/id3.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

If 2011 is not the year for the rapture, then it's still soon - can't imagine the world getting much worse.
Yes, there is still good left in the world - it won't get completely and utterly evil [ anti-Christ ] until after the rapture.

Even non-Christians on a world-wide current events forum [ political, financial, scientific, space events and natural disasters ] are constantly saying that they feel something BIG is coming.
Well, someONE of the greatest importance of all, is certainly coming - the Lamb of God, Jesus Christ.
Praying all of our souls will be ready.

God Bless You
Kingdom my arse
Space events my arse
Lamb of god my arse
Bless you my arse

Marie wrote:Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believes in Me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: And whoever lives and believes in Me shall never die. Do you believe this?"
"Yes, Lord," she told him. "I have always believed you are the Messiah, the Son of God, the one who has come into the world from God."
John 11:25-27

"Let not your heart be troubled: you believe in God, believe also in Me. In My Father?s house are many mansions [ dwelling places / rooms ] : if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also."
John 14:1-3
Resurrection my arse
Messiah my arse
Mansion my arse
Biblical gibberish my arse
End of the world is nigh my arse
god my fecking arse
Father Jack
Greatest KISS (1996)

Post by Father Jack »

Father Jack
Greatest KISS (1996)

Post by Father Jack »

Father Jack
Greatest KISS (1996)

Post by Father Jack »

Father Jack
Greatest KISS (1996)

Post by Father Jack »

dtkdemongene wrote: Oh, and me and him upstairs haven't seen eye to eye since I ordered a 'gin', he thought I said 'chin'... and gave me a large double! :roll: :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Or when he decided it would be hilarious to turn you into a cross between Riff Raff Image
and Terry Nutkin Image
kissinuk
Administrator

Post by kissinuk »

All I can say is exactly what I told the jehovah witness who came round my house a few weeks ago.... please buy 'Wonders Of The Solar System' by Brian Cox, he explains just how the solar system was created and it didn't involve any super beings.. http://www.playusa.com/883929098774/won ... em-3-discs

Seriously, please watch it and have an open mind to what he says.

I have to admit if someone had come on with a post about Islam people would have complained and we would have had to take action. Please keep religious stories to religious forums. Some people on here only worship one god, and chances are he wears white makeup.

Gojira1975
Gene Simmons (1978)

Post by Gojira1975 »

kissinuk wrote: I have to admit if someone had come on with a post about Islam people would have complained and we would have had to take action.
Good point.

I was going to post something similar, but couldn't be arsed with the whole "DEY TOOK UR JOBS!"/"RESPCT OUR TROOPS!"/"GET OUT OF OUR COUNTRY" crap that usually follows.
DEATH TO FALSE METAL
Kev

Post by Kev »

Gojira1975 wrote:
kissinuk wrote: I have to admit if someone had come on with a post about Islam people would have complained and we would have had to take action.
Good point.

I was going to post something similar, but couldn't be arsed with the whole "DEY TOOK UR JOBS!"/"RESPCT OUR TROOPS!"/"GET OUT OF OUR COUNTRY" crap that usually follows.

Thats just lit the fuse.
ImageImageImageImage

(only my opinion,in no way am i insulting you....statement copyright of plugtwot)
Gojira1975
Gene Simmons (1978)

Post by Gojira1975 »

No, seeing as this thread isn't about those subjects.
DEATH TO FALSE METAL
Kev

Post by Kev »

Gojira1975 wrote:No, seeing as this thread isn't about those subjects.

Did my eyes deceive me or did you bring them up :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
ImageImageImageImage

(only my opinion,in no way am i insulting you....statement copyright of plugtwot)
Gojira1975
Gene Simmons (1978)

Post by Gojira1975 »

Kev wrote:

Of course I did, but not to "discuss" them all again. Just in reference to Paul's point.

Anyone would think you want those subjects raised again!

:?
DEATH TO FALSE METAL
Kev

Post by Kev »

Gojira1975 wrote:
Kev wrote:

Of course I did, but not to "discuss" them all again. Just in reference to Paul's point.

Anyone would think you want those subjects raised again!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Any way back to topic, i cant be arsed with you. :D
ImageImageImageImage

Gojira1975
Gene Simmons (1978)

Post by Gojira1975 »

DEATH TO FALSE METAL