Anyone....

Talk about other bands... or whatever!
kissinuk
Administrator

Re: Anyone....

Post by kissinuk »

I agree that it's mainly down to lack of KISS news recently (uk related anyway). Any ideas to improve the place very welcome! I need to get something sorted for Eric Carrs 20th anniversary will be asking for help shortly..
Bay
Best Of The Solo Albums (1979)

Post by Bay »

Father Jack wrote:Why did half my reply duplicate itself ?
A = You can't type?
B= You're an arse?
C= You're an arse who can't type? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
ImageImageImageImage
Father Jack
Greatest KISS (1996)

Post by Father Jack »

How very dare you sir.
I resemble those remarks
kissinuk
Administrator

Post by kissinuk »

Sour Mash wrote:Anyway as pete always says back on topic..(even though hes the biggest culprit....!!) :D

It may be old news to some but the biggest reason this board went downhill almost overnight was the introduction of the invite only board,Sept 2009 ,May not mean much to the chosen few but the people whos been around since almost the begining who were left in the cold....THAT WAS NOT NICE :D yes Cliques suck folks..

I know for a fact people disappeard or stayed away for a while...that was the biggest KissinUk cock up to date..... :roll:
Seriously, I can't believe this has come up again, I admitted at the time that it was a cock up :roll: :roll:

The original plans were to have a private forum that google & non members wouldn't be able to access so restrictions could be turned down. This was originally invite only but it would have been opened up in exactly the same way as other forums do.

Incidentally as kev says there is also a moderator forum that not everyone has access to... as per every forum!
Sour Mash
Unmasked (1980)

Post by Sour Mash »

sorry for bringing it up,didnt realise it had to be spoke about in revered tones.. :D

as for Moderaters forum you and kev are talking about,I know all boards have one of them and Ive not even mentioned that one anyway... :roll:
IAN

http://kissoffline2012.forumotion.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Dont Take Shit from anyone...ever....
Gene Simmons 1984..
Ma
Gene Simmons (1978)

Post by Ma »

Father Jack wrote:Don't forget Mr stink knob Demon Touch. He was completely off his trolley, with his Grampa Munster looks and modest opinion of himself.
:lol:

Or my stalker, good old SWA hahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Very scary ! :shock:
crad
Creatures Of The Night (1982)

Post by crad »

MrsFatherJack wrote:
Father Jack wrote:Don't forget Mr stink knob Demon Touch. He was completely off his trolley, with his Grampa Munster looks and modest opinion of himself.
:lol:

Or my stalker, good old SWA hahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Very scary ! :shock:
S.W.A :shock:
If offended please feel free to report me to your nearest MOD
Sour Mash
Unmasked (1980)

Post by Sour Mash »

just fend him off with Kiss books..!!
IAN

http://kissoffline2012.forumotion.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Dont Take Shit from anyone...ever....
Gene Simmons 1984..
Bay
Best Of The Solo Albums (1979)

Post by Bay »

Sour Mash wrote:sorry for bringing it up,didnt realise it had to be spoke about in revered tones.. :D

as for Moderaters forum you and kev are talking about,I know all boards have one of them and Ive not even mentioned that one anyway... :roll:
Not all boards have them. Just for the record...
ImageImageImageImage
crad
Creatures Of The Night (1982)

Post by crad »

Father Jack wrote:How very dare you sir.
I resemble those remarks
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
If offended please feel free to report me to your nearest MOD
Downy
Dynasty (1979)

Post by Downy »

:neutral:
Last edited by Downy on Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:17 am, edited 4 times in total.
Pete

Post by Pete »

Downy wrote:Hey Everyone! I havent posted in quite a while but I have at times lurked just to see what's happening.
I do agree with what a lot of you have said about the board being quiet because of lack of Kiss activities but personally for me that's not the reason I havent been on here for quite a while.
I decided that I quietly needed to get away from a lot of stuff for a while and sort through quite a few personal problems in my life.
Im currently still sorting stuff and things are starting to go really well for me again.
When I saw this topic I thought nows a good time to post and catch up with freinds.
Anyways I will hopefully see some of you soon and I will be at the DTK gig in Cardiff this month so im looking forward to that and im hoping to see Ace in Cardiff but I havent got my ticket yet but hopefully I will see some of you there. :)
Welcome back mate. I hope everything is working it self out for you... :)
*-) $-) ACE-) 3-)