Reckless love new album

Talk about other bands... or whatever!
crad
Creatures Of The Night (1982)

Reckless love new album

Post by crad »

There new album titles Animal Attraction is out on 05-10-11 Can't wait i think they're excellent
here's a taster http://www.recklesslove.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IL0taI8O8tE[/youtube]
If offended please feel free to report me to your nearest MOD
Pete

Re: Reckless love new album

Post by Pete »

Pre-ordered!
*-) $-) ACE-) 3-)
kiss-76
The Originals (1976)

Post by kiss-76 »

I think that Reckless Love are fantastic also. I love the debut album and I saw them at Nottingham Rock City. They are a great live band. They are worth going to see this winter for around 10 quid! The song Animal Attraction is awful but Hot and Young and Crazy are great so I have high hopes for this :D
Let’s come to London, strip it down, turn it up and blow the roof off The O2 Academy.
skinnymartin

Post by skinnymartin »

kiss-76 wrote:I think that Reckless Love are fantastic also. I love the debut album and I saw them at Nottingham Rock City. They are a great live band. They are worth going to see this winter for around 10 quid! The song Animal Attraction is awful but Hot and Young and Crazy are great so I have high hopes for this :D
Of course those of us going to Hard Rock Hell to see Ace Frehley have a chance to see them there, they are also playing on the Saturday.
Martin Curtis BA (Hons) ELL (Open)
(status accurate from 3 August 2010)

A world without heroes
Is like a world without sun
You can't look up to anyone
Without heroes
Joseph KISS Senior
The Originals (1976)

Post by Joseph KISS Senior »

New album is bloody good. I only recently got the first album but now I love this band. Both albums have some really great stuff on them. Really takes me back to the 80's, lots of influences that I like ranging from KISS, Van Halen, Crue, Def Leppard, Poison and Bon Jovi.

Animal Attraction has a song called Coconuts that sounds to me like a song that could have been on 5150 if Dave had been singing on it.

Hope to see them at Rock City in November.
I said to her ' Honey that ain't no pistol thats my...'
I SAID TO HER ' HONEY THAT AIN'T NO PISTOL THATS MY ... LOVE GUN'.
Pete

Post by Pete »

Joseph KISS Senior wrote:New album is bloody good. I only recently got the first album but now I love this band. Both albums have some really great stuff on them. Really takes me back to the 80's, lots of influences that I like ranging from KISS, Van Halen, Crue, Def Leppard, Poison and Bon Jovi.

Animal Attraction has a song called Coconuts that sounds to me like a song that could have been on 5150 if Dave had been singing on it.

Hope to see them at Rock City in November.
There's an awful lot of 'influences' on it. Reall good record & you're right about Coconuts. Very DLR sound to it, possibly more solo DLR than VH but still cool non the less. Anyone going to see them in Manchester?

Switchblade Babe is Motley's "Too Young to Fall in Love"...
*-) $-) ACE-) 3-)