Motley Crue & Steel Panther,Def Leppard

Talk about other bands... or whatever!
Frehley75

Re: Motley Crue & Steel Panther,Def Leppard

Post by Frehley75 »

So, Motley Crue then. Fat, decrepit, wearing wigs and using backing tapes.

Maybe that 2007 fiasco at Hammersmith was a high point after all. :lol:

Should've given up after this, or after Donnington '84 at a push.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrnuMc2_W6I[/youtube]
"Hi, I'm Rich Pelley. I'm on the guest list."

"Awopbopaloobop Alopbamboom"
Mr.Spireite
Dynasty (1979)

Post by Mr.Spireite »

When it comes to Crue. Used to love em' first gig was in 89 I think at the NEC on the 5th November, right down at the front was an experience, they were great, was a great packagae as well with Skid Row and White Lion.

Fast forward 22 years and we have had a rollercoaster which at times has been embarassing (The Dirt for me was a lowpoint) Tommy Lee's enfatuation with Rap/Dance/Disco and whatever was perceived as cool. Vince has never changed much and always been the same, same with Mick, he just wants to be the guitarist. Nikki is a wannabee Gene but you could sort of understand where he was coming from, however a heroin addict, who keeps a diary ???? COme on am I the only one who thinks that is the biggest load fo crap ever ????

Good luck to em just don't have the time for them anymore,.,,
Sour Mash
Unmasked (1980)

Post by Sour Mash »

You guys are way too mean :(
IAN

http://kissoffline2012.forumotion.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Dont Take Shit from anyone...ever....
Gene Simmons 1984..
Father Jack
Greatest KISS (1996)

Post by Father Jack »

Mr.Spireite wrote: Nikki is a wannabee Gene but you could sort of understand where he was coming from, however a heroin addict, who keeps a diary ???? COme on am I the only one who thinks that is the biggest load fo crap ever ????
Yes you are.
Your'e the very same opinionated person who has stated on here ALL people who do drugs are losers, yet openly bleated on this very forum to quitting his job because a woman at work was bullying you, or you thought she was bullying you, and a result had been taking anti depressants. Aww, pooor didums. :cry:
(Jesus, and you have the nerve to start a topic entitled "Real Men")
A bit of the old pot & kettle there wouldn't you say ? Its still a drug, get over yourself......
Druggie !!
So, in your closed minded little world you don't think someone can have an active mind if they have taken a narcotic ? Even a songwriter who would have been used to scribbling down random thoughts for use at some other stage ?
Have you even bothered to actually read The Heroin Diaries ? or are you too busy watching padded men trying to pull each others shirts off whilst figure skating ? Or are you too wrapped up thinking of something else you can be highly opinionated & narrow minded about so that you can bleat and blub the moment the nasty trolls retort back to you with a few home truths ?
I remember you did a very similar sort of thing about people with tattoo's.
Until you got a torn a new arse hole that is.

Good luck to em just don't have the time for them anymore,.,,[/quote]
And they don't give a flying fu*k about you either mate.
Mr.Spireite
Dynasty (1979)

Post by Mr.Spireite »

Father Jack wrote:
Mr.Spireite wrote: Nikki is a wannabee Gene but you could sort of understand where he was coming from, however a heroin addict, who keeps a diary ???? COme on am I the only one who thinks that is the biggest load fo crap ever ????
Yes you are.
Your'e the very same opinionated person who has stated on here ALL people who do drugs are losers, yet openly bleated on this very forum to quitting his job because a woman at work was bullying you, or you thought she was bullying you, and a result had been taking anti depressants. Aww, pooor didums. :cry:
A bit of the old pot & kettle there wouldn't you say ? Its still a drug, get over yourself......
Druggie !!
So, in your closed minded little world you don't think someone can have an active mind if they have taken a narcotic ? Even a songwriter who would have been used to scribbling down random thoughts for use at some other stage ?
Have you even bothered to actually read The Heroin Diaries ? or are you too busy watching padded men trying to pull each others shirts off whilst figure skating ? Or are you too wrapped up thinking of something else you can be highly opinionated & narrow minded about so that you can bleat and blub the moment the nasty trolls retort back to you with a few home truths ?

And they don't give a flying fu*k about you either mate.[/quote]

A bit harsh.....I have read the Heroin Diaries, to me it reads like someone wrote it "after" the event....

As for my job I was sacked while off ill after suffering from depression brought on by a load of things including the bullying to get rid of me as they owed me (£4k in sales bonuses) that they couldn't/wouldn't cough up.

I don't like tattoos when they are overdone in a "look at me way" That's my personal opinion, apologies if it differs to others.
Pete

Post by Pete »

Mr.Spireite wrote:
Father Jack wrote:
Yes you are.
Druggie !!

And they don't give a flying fu*k about you either mate.
A bit harsh.....I have read the Heroin Diaries, to me it reads like someone wrote it "after" the event....
Well maybe Nikki made notes and fleshed it out after recovery? Anyway opinions..everyone has them.
*-) $-) ACE-) 3-)
AxeBass
Paul Stanley (1978)

Post by AxeBass »

Mr.Spireite wrote:A bit harsh.....
I think FJ is going soft for Christmas :lol:
AxeBass
Paul Stanley (1978)

Post by AxeBass »

Pete wrote:Well maybe Nikki made notes and fleshed it out after recovery? Anyway opinions..everyone has them.
And wrote one of the best and most unique albums of the last decade to go with it.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKPbi-K6nNQ[/youtube]
AxeBass
Paul Stanley (1978)

Post by AxeBass »

Mr.Spireite wrote:As for my job I was sacked while off ill after suffering from depression brought on by a load of things including the bullying to get rid of me as they owed me (£4k in sales bonuses) that they couldn't/wouldn't cough up.
Did you sue them? How much did you get for such bad treatment?
Mr.Spireite
Dynasty (1979)

Post by Mr.Spireite »

AxeBass wrote:
Mr.Spireite wrote:As for my job I was sacked while off ill after suffering from depression brought on by a load of things including the bullying to get rid of me as they owed me (£4k in sales bonuses) that they couldn't/wouldn't cough up.
Did you sue them? How much did you get for such bad treatment?
Put it this way, wasn't the only one..........THey are still pulling similar tricks with people in the locality.
Mr.Spireite
Dynasty (1979)

Post by Mr.Spireite »

Pete wrote:Well maybe Nikki made notes and fleshed it out after recovery? Anyway opinions..everyone has them.
I would imagine that was the way it wsa done. It was too convoluted and followed Motley Crue™ for me.
Pete

Post by Pete »

Mr.Spireite wrote:
I would imagine that was the way it wsa done. It was too convoluted and followed Motley Crue™ for me.
I guess only Nikki knows the truth...still it's an interesting read and the album is cool...

Kudo's to Nikki for breaking his habit though...
*-) $-) ACE-) 3-)
Mr.Spireite
Dynasty (1979)

Post by Mr.Spireite »

Yes well done, hope it lasts, he is a talented songwriter.
crad
Creatures Of The Night (1982)

Post by crad »

Steel Panther are in trouble with the authorities in Britain over an advertising poster for their new album.

The poster shows the cover for the Balls Out album, and after receiving complaints, the Advertising Standards Authority decided to ask for the offending posters to be removed. They say: “We considered that the main image on the poster was overtly sexual. We noted that the pose of the woman showed her with her legs apart, her hand between her legs and her breasts partially exposed and considered that her facial expression was suggestive of an orgasm and sexual activity. In addition to this, we considered that the album title Balls Out was sexually suggestive particularly when viewed in the context of the poster, where the woman was seen dangling two silver balls between her legs in a way that we considered was suggestive of male genitalia’.

The band’s label, Universal, protested that it was supposed to something of a pisstake and nobody would take it seriously. But clearly one or two people have done just that!

Whatever happened to the good old days when Whitesnake could show a naked woman suggestively riding a snake, and it seen as good, clean fun?!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
If offended please feel free to report me to your nearest MOD
Father Jack
Greatest KISS (1996)

Post by Father Jack »

pathetic

Wrap the nation in cotton wool I say. If we shut our eyes and pretend it doesn't exist then everything will be ok.
Or perhaps some people who can find the time to bleat & moan about fu*k all should really use their time to do something actually constructive such as fuc*ing off & dying in their Shackletons high seat chairs !

Honestly, this fuc*ing country. :roll: