Kev wrote:Ry Keane wasn't allowed to lift it when he was suspended in 1999. :D
And Scholes never got a medal either...
*-) $-) ACE-) 3-)
crad
Creatures Of The Night (1982)

Re: Football season 2011/2012

Post by crad »

Pete wrote:
crad wrote:You missed the point :roll: Bullshit as i was refering to all the legal shite :roll:

Make your point clearer then.
crad wrote:
Pete wrote:
No handshakes is at the request of QPR's lawyers as they feel it may influence the forthcoming courtcase.
Bullshit ! :D Make them shake hands ffs When you were at school (Did you ever go ) :D if there was a misunderstanding you shook hands after !!
Can't get any clearer !!!!! :roll:
Go into the staff room & make a cup of bovril !!! SIR :roll:
If offended please feel free to report me to your nearest MOD
Kev

Post by Kev »

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAcc_3eEMtU[/youtube]

Calm down girls :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lets all smile at LEEDS.
ImageImageImageImage

(only my opinion,in no way am i insulting you....statement copyright of plugtwot)
AxeBass
Paul Stanley (1978)

Post by AxeBass »

I totally agree.

Terry said, 'im not that sort of player or person' about both the Ferdinand incedent and his foul on Tuesday night... Only Ashley Coles head stands in the way of crystal clear evidence that the is guilty of both. If I was a lawyer on this case I would use the lie he came out with on Tuesday as evidence of what sort of bloke he is.

That said, Ferdinand is a snivelling little turd who is enjoying this issue being dragged out.... As is his brother. As is the FA, Luis Suarez, Patrice Evra and Kenny Dalglish ... All of who should have acted differently this season to protect footballs reputation.

Personally I think the FA should have hit both Terry and Suarez with 8 game bans by saying the language they used was unacceptable in ANY context. That would have been the end of it all. Instead football gets dragged through the mud and Terry faces a max legal fine of £2500 and the ban that could have dealt with it in the first place. The case will cost the tax payer 100s of thousands in a year when some has died trying to raise £500 quid in the marathon. It is utterly disgraceful.

JT legend? Not to me, I think he is a disgrace and have been saying for years on here that Chelsea should get rid. I still want us to win 2 cups though in the knowledge that there is as bad, if not worse within both opposition teams. :wink:
Father Jack
Greatest KISS (1996)

Post by Father Jack »

AxeBass wrote:
Personally I think the FA should have hit both Terry and Suarez with 8 game bans by saying the language they used was unacceptable in ANY context. That would have been the end of it all. Instead football gets dragged through the mud and Terry faces a max legal fine of £2500 and the ban that could have dealt with it in the first place. The case will cost the tax payer 100s of thousands in a year when some has died trying to raise £500 quid in the marathon. It is utterly disgraceful.
Very well said indeed.
I applaud the fact you've brought everything into perspective with that single line.
fried alive
Ace Frehley (1978)

Post by fried alive »

the playoffs it is then :(
crad

Post by crad »

fried alive wrote:the playoffs it is then :(
Blown it hahahahahah
& even better News Maccistan got relegated lol & Leeds Lost :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
crad

Post by crad »

Superb Hat-trick from suarez,a little to late in the season thou !
Well played the pool.
hywelkidd
Alive! (1975)

Post by hywelkidd »

Well for the 3rd time in 4 years Kiddy have finished 6th, just missing out on the playoffs. I really hope we get some decent refs next season though. Some of the gobshites that ref in the conference are an absolute disgrace. Not only did the ref today fail to award Harriers an indirect free-kick, about four yards out, for the Mansfield keeper picking the ball up after a back pass (right in front of the ref and lino) but then the sod only gave Briscoe a yellow card after what can only be described as assault on Anthony Malbon who ended up having to be airlifted to Brum hospital (fortunately all his scans came up clear and he has been discharged).

Although on the plus side I do have Hefferford being relegated to look forward to :lol:
skinnymartin

Post by skinnymartin »

The rhetoric around Liverpuddle on MotD was interesting. Suarez scored three good goals, the latter of which had special elements to it. But it isn't goal of the season, or anything close. It was a good hat-trick - and a well deserved one, but it wasn't "superb".

Stoke fans were funny taking the piss out of Wenger yesterday - but were a disgrace for booing Ramsey,who you may remember was scandalously guilty of getting his leg broken from an innocent, non-vicious lunge from Shawcross, a player who, of course, does not have a history of causing serious injuries from ludicrous tackles at all.

It also looks like Pat Rice is to leave his post as 1st team coach at the end of the season. Didn't think I would say this a few seasons ago, but I think that will be a good move for both Arsenal and Pat Rice. 3rd place is still looking good. Two matches left - both against mid-table clubs and 6 points will see us 3rd. May were predicting we wouldn't even be 5th. Indeed next Saturday could be St Tottinghams Day.
Martin Curtis BA (Hons) ELL (Open)
(status accurate from 3 August 2010)

A world without heroes
Is like a world without sun
You can't look up to anyone
Without heroes
Pete

Post by Pete »

skinnymartin wrote:The rhetoric around Liverpuddle on MotD was interesting. Suarez scored three good goals, the latter of which had special elements to it. But it isn't goal of the season, or anything close. It was a good hat-trick - and a well deserved one, but it wasn't "superb".

Stoke fans were funny taking the piss out of Wenger yesterday - but were a disgrace for booing Ramsey,who you may remember was scandalously guilty of getting his leg broken from an innocent, non-vicious lunge from Shawcross, a player who, of course, does not have a history of causing serious injuries from ludicrous tackles at all.

It also looks like Pat Rice is to leave his post as 1st team coach at the end of the season. Didn't think I would say this a few seasons ago, but I think that will be a good move for both Arsenal and Pat Rice. 3rd place is still looking good. Two matches left - both against mid-table clubs and 6 points will see us 3rd. May were predicting we wouldn't even be 5th. Indeed next Saturday could be St Tottinghams Day.
It's my goal of the season... :wink:

Yes, Macc have gone to the BSP never to return..sad day for all concerned...
*-) $-) ACE-) 3-)
crad

Post by crad »

Pete wrote:
skinnymartin wrote:The rhetoric around Liverpuddle on MotD was interesting. Suarez scored three good goals, the latter of which had special elements to it. But it isn't goal of the season, or anything close. It was a good hat-trick - and a well deserved one, but it wasn't "superb".

It's my goal of the season... :wink:

Yes, Macc have gone to the BSP never to return..sad day for all concerned...
He's talking shite as usual pete :roll: Suarez' 3rd goal was class & cheeky goal of the season ! yes .
But he wont get it as he is a racist :roll: they will probably give it v.persie for being a one man team,thanks to his goals that why arse are in 3rd place.
crad

Post by crad »

Things are hotting up on the Fantasy League also :D it's close at the top but i think i chose the wrong captain this week :(
Pete

Post by Pete »

crad wrote: He's talking shite as usual pete :roll: Suarez' 3rd goal was class & cheeky goal of the season ! yes .
But he wont get it as he is a racist :roll: they will probably give it v.persie for being a one man team,thanks to his goals that why arse are in 3rd place.
Van Persie deserves all the plaudits he gets this season. He'll be at Man City next season proving that arsenil are now nothing but a feeder club for Man City...
*-) $-) ACE-) 3-)
skinnymartin

Post by skinnymartin »

Pete wrote:
crad wrote: He's talking shite as usual pete :roll: Suarez' 3rd goal was class & cheeky goal of the season ! yes .
Van Persie deserves all the plaudits he gets this season. He'll be at Man City next season proving that arsenil are now nothing but a feeder club for Man City...
i think the Mancs and Chelsea have been warned about excessive spending. Throwing more money at failed attempts to win the premiership might see them being barred from competing in Europe.

Would also like to point out that although the magnificent V Persie has scored huge number o goals - Walcott has waded in with 11 - which is more than Liverpool's second highest scorer. The Ox, who has hardly been a regular player has 4 - and Gervinho similar (we also have a couple of players on 6). Our goals are spread around the squad - it' just we do also have an awesome goalscorer. I bloody hope RVP doesn't move, but fingers crossed Wenger has some ideas up his sleeve - he tends to do that.
Martin Curtis BA (Hons) ELL (Open)
(status accurate from 3 August 2010)

A world without heroes
Is like a world without sun
You can't look up to anyone
Without heroes