Football season 2012/2013

Talk about other bands... or whatever!
Father Jack
Greatest KISS (1996)

Re: Football season 2012/2013

Post by Father Jack »

He's doing a better job that Di Matteo.................and Rafa :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
crad
Creatures Of The Night (1982)

Post by crad »

Not one to gloat... :lol: :lol: :lol:
In Rafa we trust :)
If offended please feel free to report me to your nearest MOD
fried alive
Ace Frehley (1978)

Post by fried alive »

Last edited by fried alive on Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Father Jack
Greatest KISS (1996)

Post by Father Jack »

Now THATS a gloat. :lol:
AxeBass
Paul Stanley (1978)

Post by AxeBass »

Thanks West Ham.

That's 3 nails in his coffin. At this rare ill be going to football again in no time.

Rafa Out
fried alive
Ace Frehley (1978)

Post by fried alive »

Father Jack wrote:Now THATS a gloat. :lol:
wasnt ment to be a gloat
fried alive
Ace Frehley (1978)

Post by fried alive »

Freddie Flintoff isn't the first person to do a sport he's not used to...For instance Fernando Torres has been having a go at football.
Kev

Post by Kev »

fried alive wrote:Freddie Flintoff isn't the first person to do a sport he's not used to...For instance Fernando Torres has been having a go at football.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Chelsea, reigning joke of europe :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
ImageImageImageImage

(only my opinion,in no way am i insulting you....statement copyright of plugtwot)
AxeBass
Paul Stanley (1978)

Post by AxeBass »

Kev wrote:
fried alive wrote:Freddie Flintoff isn't the first person to do a sport he's not used to...For instance Fernando Torres has been having a go at football.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Chelsea, reigning joke of europe :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
3rd in the table, European champs, FA cup holders ...... It's been a longtime since David O' Leary who didnt win a trophy ... I'm happy for you to laugh at us. :lol: :lol: :lol: see you in the Mickey Mouse in a week or so.

Rafa Out
acesmiddlefinger
Paul Stanley (1978)

Post by acesmiddlefinger »

It would seem that Rafa has no idea what his best side is,his tactical decisions yesterday were puzzling.Not allowing the three magicians to play together is criminal,and his faith in Torres is honourable but plain daft. Axe it could be worse you could be an Arsenal fan,Wenger is paying the price now for not spending money during the transfer window.
Im off to Turf Moor in a little while to watch Rovers play the Dingles. We have to be in the ground a full two hours before kick off in this f*****g weather due to the intense rivalry which rears its ugly head when we play each other.If we win or draw i will be have a decent week at work,if we lose i will be sulking for quite a while.
The dingles havent beaten us for 30 odd years long may it continue

Come on you mighty blues!!!
'Who knows where we'll be in the morning,i know we're here tonight'
AxeBass
Paul Stanley (1978)

Post by AxeBass »

acesmiddlefinger wrote:It would seem that Rafa has no idea what his best side is,his tactical decisions yesterday were puzzling.Not allowing the three magicians to play together is criminal,and his faith in Torres is honourable but plain daft. Axe it could be worse you could be an Arsenal fan,Wenger is paying the price now for not spending money during the transfer window.
Im off to Turf Moor in a little while to watch Rovers play the Dingles. We have to be in the ground a full two hours before kick off in this f*****g weather due to the intense rivalry which rears its ugly head when we play each other.If we win or draw i will be have a decent week at work,if we lose i will be sulking for quite a while.
The dingles havent beaten us for 30 odd years long may it continue

Come on you mighty blues!!!
Good luck today. My most recent footballing claim to fame is that I scored at Turf Moor (later that day I saw kiss at the MEN 2010) in a match against Burnleys coaching staff and ex players.

It goes without saying that being a Gooner would be far worse. Our ups and downs usually happen very quickly whereas they will always be deluded and without silverware :lol: :lol: At least Rafa doesn't wear a sleeping bag to games but that is the only thing going for him.

Rafa is clueless and not wanted. One more game and his league slump will match Di Matteo's (and he was a European Champion). The end of the fat waddling fool is not far away ... I hope

Rafa Out!
Kev

Post by Kev »

AxeBass wrote:
Kev wrote:

3rd in the table, European champs, FA cup holders ...... It's been a longtime since David O' Leary who didnt win a trophy ... I'm happy for you to laugh at us. :lol: :lol: :lol: see you in the Mickey Mouse in a week or so.

Rafa Out

Always bites :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
ImageImageImageImage

(only my opinion,in no way am i insulting you....statement copyright of plugtwot)
Father Jack
Greatest KISS (1996)

Post by Father Jack »

AxeBass wrote: Rafa is clueless and not wanted. One more game and his league slump will match Di Matteo's (and he was a European Champion). The end of the fat waddling fool is not far away ... I hope

Rafa Out!
I think you're forgetting Rafa has actually won more silverware than you're "legend' Di Matteo. He maybe clueless and not wanted & a fat, waddling fool but he's YOUR clueless, unwanted, fat, waddling fool.
Get over yourselves Chelski fans. Who do you really think you are ?
Chelski have a nutter for an owner who uses your club as a toy. Your anger should be aimed at him, not Rafa.
You may not want him because he said stuff about your club, continually thwarted your attempts to reach the CL final, got under your skin, etc............ well boo hoo !!
I think you're forgetting Mourinho wound just about everyone up, yet if Rodgers was sacked tomorrow & he was installed as interim boss at Anfield I'd welcome him, no matter how much of a c**t I thought he was when he was Chelski boss. Everyone deserves a chance surely.
You want your Chelski back I hear the 'fans' sing. Which Chelski is this ? the one that was languishing in nowheresville before Abramovic ? The Cheslki that had a rotten pig sty of a ground with a pitch like a pot marked teen kids face & a couple of grubby hotels ? The Chelski that used to have the lovely C18 ? The Chelski being strangled to death by Bates ?
Rafa will be out before Xmas, we can all see that. Until then Im afraid Chelski fans are just going to have to get used to the fact he's there, stop pouting, put their toys back in their prams & get behind their team.
And yes, I totally agree about the fact he doesn't wear a sleeping bag. :lol: :lol: :lol:
tallfruit
Alive II (1977)

Post by tallfruit »

Father Jack wrote:
AxeBass wrote: Rafa is clueless and not wanted. One more game and his league slump will match Di Matteo's (and he was a European Champion). The end of the fat waddling fool is not far away ... I hope

Rafa Out!
I think you're forgetting Rafa has actually won more silverware than you're "legend' Di Matteo. He maybe clueless and not wanted & a fat, waddling fool but he's YOUR clueless, unwanted, fat, waddling fool.
Chelski have a nutter for an owner who uses your club as a toy. Your anger should be aimed at him, not Rafa.
You may not want him because he said stuff about your club, continually thwarted your attempts to reach the CL final, got under your skin, etc............ well boo hoo !!
I think you're forgetting Mourinho wound just about everyone up, yet if Rodgers was sacked tomorrow & he was installed as interim boss at Anfield I'd welcome him, no matter how much of a c**t I thought he was when he was Chelski boss. Everyone deserves a chance surely.
You want your Chelski back I hear the 'fans' sing. Which Chelski is this ? the one that was languishing in nowheresville before Abramovic ? The Cheslki that had a rotten pig sty of a ground with a pitch like a pot marked teen kids face & a couple of grubby hotels ? The Chelski that used to have the lovely C18 ? The Chelski being strangled to death by Bates ?
Rafa will be out before Xmas, we can all see that. Until then Im afraid Chelski fans are just going to have to get used to the fact he's there, stop pouting, put their toys back in their prams & get behind their team.
And yes, I totally agree about the fact he doesn't wear a sleeping bag. :lol: :lol: :lol:

cant argue with any of that, well said
AxeBass
Paul Stanley (1978)

Post by AxeBass »

Father Jack wrote:

We know what we are ...European Champions. Champions with the best owner in football but one we are not scared to tell when we don't agree with him. A team and fans who have seen utter shite over the years and glory over the past decade that we could once only dream of.

We know when someone isn't good enough for our club, if he was good enough for yours then so be it but he will never be good enough for Chelsea. Gone by Xmas would be a great present for us all. Lets hope Roman listens and looks to the future rather than the past, which has never been our style.

I can't wait to see Rafa waddle out of Stamford Bridge and if we have to battle other past European Champions for 11th place to see that happen then so be it.

As for the bag wearer he needs to ask his owners to stop pocketing £75m a year and buy him a new coat which is now becoming more urgent than a defence or a trophy :lol: :lol: