Football season 2013/14

Talk about other bands... or whatever!
Father Jack
Greatest KISS (1996)

Re: Football season 2013/14

Post by Father Jack »

fried alive wrote:
Father Jack wrote:So, Spearing to be off loaded to Wigan thank fu*k. Useless Tommy Turgoose lookalike.
Downing possibly off to West Ham too. What's going on Captain ? Not that Im complaining. You can gladly have the useless tw@T.....and Johnson too while your at it.
he will sign for us and be a top quality player again :lol:
Keep taking the tablets Captain. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Father Jack
Greatest KISS (1996)

Post by Father Jack »

What is it with Spurs ? Do they not have a scouting system in place ? It seems as though for the last two years (since AVB took charge) they have relied on Liverpool to do their scouting for them.
Its not one or two players, which could be deemed as coincidental. After all, many clubs are interested in the same players at certain times. No, its every fuc*ing player !!
Everytime LFC find a player who they want to look at closely Spurs are there immediately.
Everytime LFC decide to approach a player Spurs seem to want to approach him too.
Everytime LFC are mentioned as chasing a player, no matter how ridiculous the story, Spurs are chasing him too !!!
Is this a club devoid of scouts ?
I know its transfer gibberish for the main part by the media but fu*k me, if it is the media just throwing another team's name in to make their story seem more valid choose another team apart from fecking Spurs.
Honestly, this season :roll:

Oh & you can fu*k off sniffing around Eriksen too !!
Pete

Post by Pete »

Father Jack wrote:What is it with Spurs ? Do they not have a scouting system in place ? It seems as though for the last two years (since AVB took charge) they have relied on Liverpool to do their scouting for them.
Its not one or two players, which could be deemed as coincidental. After all, many clubs are interested in the same players at certain times. No, its every fuc*ing player !!
Everytime LFC find a player who they want to look at closely Spurs are there immediately.
Everytime LFC decide to approach a player Spurs seem to want to approach him too.
Everytime LFC are mentioned as chasing a player, no matter how ridiculous the story, Spurs are chasing him too !!!
Is this a club devoid of scouts ?
I know its transfer gibberish for the main part by the media but fu*k me, if it is the media just throwing another team's name in to make their story seem more valid choose another team apart from fecking Spurs.
Honestly, this season :roll:

Oh & you can fu*k off sniffing around Eriksen too !!
I've noticed this too (it goes back to Harry tbh)...
*-) $-) ACE-) 3-)
Father Jack
Greatest KISS (1996)

Post by Father Jack »

Norwich agree fee with Alderweireld ?? What is BR doing ?? Whats next ? Eriksen to Roma ? :roll:
Father Jack
Greatest KISS (1996)

Post by Father Jack »

Phew, at least he's not going to Naaarrwich
Pete

Post by Pete »

Father Jack wrote:Phew, at least he's not going to Naaarrwich
He's coming to us along with Erikson!
*-) $-) ACE-) 3-)
Father Jack
Greatest KISS (1996)

Post by Father Jack »

We should find out today....and I hear we're having a crafty sniff for Shaqiri at Bayern now he won't be getting many chances. Better get things sorted quick before Spurs start circling.
Pete

Post by Pete »

Father Jack wrote:We should find out today....and I hear we're having a crafty sniff for Shaqiri at Bayern now he won't be getting many chances. Better get things sorted quick before Spurs start circling.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Danny Welbeck - England international... :shock: :roll:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jkGccbr ... r_embedded[/youtube]
*-) $-) ACE-) 3-)
Father Jack
Greatest KISS (1996)

Post by Father Jack »

What a piece of over rated shit. Utd can have Spearing if mediocre crap is what they're after.
Pete

Post by Pete »

*-) $-) ACE-) 3-)
AxeBass
Paul Stanley (1978)

Post by AxeBass »

Jose vs Moyes ... The mind games have started early. Rooney is the only player Jose wants... A simple statement to make thick Rooney feel wanted by one of Utds biggest rivals. Tough for someone with such a small intellect to regain his loyalty and play second fiddle to RVP after that but Moyes has already said he is bored repeating that he isn't for sale. I can't wait to get this season going ...
Pete

Post by Pete »

AxeBass wrote:Jose vs Moyes ... The mind games have started early. Rooney is the only player Jose wants... A simple statement to make thick Rooney feel wanted by one of Utds biggest rivals. Tough for someone with such a small intellect to regain his loyalty and play second fiddle to RVP after that but Moyes has already said he is bored repeating that he isn't for sale. I can't wait to get this season going ...
Indeed.

I've a feeling that season will be one of the most open we've seen for a long time. Still think Chelsea will take the title easily, but competition for CL spots is open to at least 7 teams....
*-) $-) ACE-) 3-)
starchildmark
Music From "The Elder" (1981)

Post by starchildmark »

Pete wrote:
AxeBass wrote:Jose vs Moyes ... The mind games have started early. Rooney is the only player Jose wants... A simple statement to make thick Rooney feel wanted by one of Utds biggest rivals. Tough for someone with such a small intellect to regain his loyalty and play second fiddle to RVP after that but Moyes has already said he is bored repeating that he isn't for sale. I can't wait to get this season going ...
Indeed.

I've a feeling that season will be one of the most open we've seen for a long time. Still think Chelsea will take the title easily, but competition for CL spots is open to at least 7 teams....
and liverpool :D :wink:
Father Jack
Greatest KISS (1996)

Post by Father Jack »

Fool :roll:
AxeBass
Paul Stanley (1978)

Post by AxeBass »

Wenger: 'I've got £30 (£40m if you actually want to deal with me), please please please do a deal with me, why does everyone say no, please be my friend, it's not fair ...' :lol: : :lol: :roll: :roll: