Greatest KISS (1996)

Re: Football season 2013/14

Post by Father Jack »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
crad
Creatures Of The Night (1982)

Post by crad »

£50 mill price tag for Hannibal... Can't see Arse paying that...
Expect a visit from the Martian soon as Arse are in the news.. :D
If offended please feel free to report me to your nearest MOD
Father Jack
Greatest KISS (1996)

Post by Father Jack »

I think we'll get rid at £45m.
tallfruit
Alive II (1977)

Post by tallfruit »

cant wait for the tranfer window to close, the suarez/rooney saga is worse than any of the bloody soaps on telly
Father Jack
Greatest KISS (1996)

Post by Father Jack »

Rooney is going nowhere, its Mourinho getting under the player & Gollum's skin.....and he's done a pretty good job too.
If Arse want to spend upto £50m for Suarez let them. More fool them as well as he'll shit on them the same way it looks as though he's going to shit on the club that stood by him even when he destroyed their reputation twice within the space of a year.
I would be very worried if I were an Arse fan.
To be honest if we sell him we can buy Eriksen, Soldado & Alderweireld. Three very good player I'd rather have to choose from than Joe Allen, Glen Johnson, Jay Spearing, Fabio Borini or Lucas.
starchildmark
Music From "The Elder" (1981)

Post by starchildmark »

Father Jack wrote: More fool them as well as he'll shit on them the same way it looks as though he's going to shit on the club that stood by him even when he destroyed their reputation twice within the space of a year.
it is really sad how this tw@T is using one of the greatest clubs in this country, Makes my blood boil, Big bill will be spinning in his grave. :evil:
Father Jack
Greatest KISS (1996)

Post by Father Jack »

Unfortunately Sid its just another aspect of modern day football. I can name 4 players who have been loyal to their club throughout their careers, perhaps 5 if you include Lampard because he's spent 99% of his career at the same club.
tallfruit
Alive II (1977)

Post by tallfruit »

thats modern day footballers for you , contracts mean nothing these days, utd supported cantona when he was an idiot but he did repay that loyalty but suarez looks like he'll make any excuse to get what he wants and bollox to the club despite all the support they gave him.

thing is if rodgers doesnt sell him now what happens, i have a few friends from liverpool who are well in up there and they say the majority of supporters want him gone and the money invested becasue of the way he has treated the club ??
Father Jack
Greatest KISS (1996)

Post by Father Jack »

If he wants to go then Liverpool should get rid. As much as he can be a fantastic player & a great striker he could up being a liability and a total disruptive influence. If the Arse want to deal with all the shit that comes with Suarez knowing full well & seeing what he's put LFC through then that's up to them.
I'd accept £45m & Walcott :lol:
Last edited by Father Jack on Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AxeBass
Paul Stanley (1978)

Post by AxeBass »

Father Jack wrote: I'd accept £45m & Walcott :lol:
And one of Wengers Sleeping Bags :lol:

He is a fool if he blows his load on one player... One player who will let him down and piss everyone off that he isn't in the strict wage structure. Whilst a star, Suarez isn't even what Arsenal need.... They need Fellani far more in my opinion.
Father Jack
Greatest KISS (1996)

Post by Father Jack »

I agree, but it would be fantastic for Wenger to blow a mind boggling amount of cash on a player who can't play the first 6 games then gets himself sent off on his return followed by another lengthy ban. Then after a year he tells the club he wants to leave because Liverpool have captured fourth spot in the league & qualified for the Champions League.
Now that would be an epic fail on both the player & manager's part.
Fantastic !
skinnymartin

Post by skinnymartin »

I am really uneasy about Suarez. Bloody great player, but an absolute nightmare too.

There is some talk of Arsenal believing that the £40m plus one pound figure is a release fee rather than just a figure that gives Suarez the right to talk to them and that Arsenal will take it to court.

If I were a liverpuddle fan I would be pissed off by his disloyalty too. I know that is the way football is - but there are very few players who have been supported by a club in the way Suarez has been.

That said, it is good that Liverpool are accepting their true status at last - as a feeder club for the might Gooners. :lol:
Martin Curtis BA (Hons) ELL (Open)
(status accurate from 3 August 2010)

A world without heroes
Is like a world without sun
You can't look up to anyone
Without heroes
Father Jack
Greatest KISS (1996)

Post by Father Jack »

Its not a release fee Martian, it just means we have to tell him some poxy bunch of crap down south are stupid enough to want to deal with all his issues.
I think if you stupidly up your bid to £45m you might get your wish and have a player who will play half the season, bring more ridicule on your already ridiculous club then shit on you by telling you he wants more than he thinks you can give him.
Enjoy anyway :D
AxeBass
Paul Stanley (1978)

Post by AxeBass »

I'm not sure what is worse... Being a feeder club or the feeder club to a feeder club ....?? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: whatever, it is a lot of money to play at being serious. Both clubs need far more than this deal so just get on with it :roll:
Kev

Post by Kev »

ImageImageImageImage

(only my opinion,in no way am i insulting you....statement copyright of plugtwot)