ZEPPELIN RUMOURS

Talk about other bands... or whatever!
highvoltage1969
The Originals II (1978)

ZEPPELIN RUMOURS

Post by highvoltage1969 »

Glastonbury and 4 nights at Hyde Park.

Heard this rumour a couple of times in the last week.

Also heard that Sonisphere have put in a bonkers bid.

I can imagine Robert Plant being interested in Glastonbury.

Seems unlikely but who knows what might happen.
Father Jack
Greatest KISS (1996)

Re: ZEPPELIN RUMOURS

Post by Father Jack »

I'd start saving your money if I were you. A person I know who plays for a very well known band has been dropping massive hints for about a month now.
Pete

Post by Pete »

Father Jack wrote:I'd start saving your money if I were you. A person I know who plays for a very well known band has been dropping massive hints for about a month now.
Are you saying that when the levee breaks something big is about to be announced & if you're not quick enough you'll get trampled under foot or are we having a communication breakdown?
*-) $-) ACE-) 3-)
highvoltage1969
The Originals II (1978)

Father Jack wrote:I'd start saving your money if I were you. A person I know who plays for a very well known band has been dropping massive hints for about a month now.
I could see it happening. Glastonbury is the sort of festival I could imagine RP wanting to play.
highvoltage1969
The Originals II (1978)

Tried to place a bet on them playing Glastonbury but no one would take it.

Read int that what you will...
madmark
Double Platinum (1978)

Post by madmark »

A crying shame if they play Glastonbollocks as there will only be a small percentage of true fans there. The rest'll be all the gold plated wellie ,sleep in a £500,000 RV brigade and eat f**king bean sprouts and edamame beans wankers... "Oh ya ,I was there etc... they were brill , Papa lent me his Platinum card for the duration as we're going on to see Cousin Quentin at his pad afterwards..." Saddos.... I s**t 'em.... :twisted:
Ziggy played guitar...or was it Ronson?
Pete

Post by Pete »

madmark wrote:A crying shame if they play Glastonbollocks as there will only be a small percentage of true fans there. The rest'll be all the gold plated wellie ,sleep in a £500,000 RV brigade and eat f**king bean sprouts and edamame beans wankers... "Oh ya ,I was there etc... they were brill , Papa lent me his Platinum card for the duration as we're going on to see Cousin Quentin at his pad afterwards..." Saddos.... I s**t 'em.... :twisted:
Like the crowd that saw them at the 02 then?
*-) $-) ACE-) 3-)
madmark
Double Platinum (1978)

Post by madmark »

Pete wrote:
madmark wrote:A crying shame if they play Glastonbollocks as there will only be a small percentage of true fans there. The rest'll be all the gold plated wellie ,sleep in a £500,000 RV brigade and eat f**king bean sprouts and edamame beans wankers... "Oh ya ,I was there etc... they were brill , Papa lent me his Platinum card for the duration as we're going on to see Cousin Quentin at his pad afterwards..." Saddos.... I s**t 'em.... :twisted:
Totally different my friend, Glasto sells out without the line-up even being announced, in fact I think this/next years is already sold out. What I'm saying is people buy tickets for Glasto just to say they were there. The bands are a big bonus of course ,but you can't tell me that there will be 100% Zep fans there..unlike the O2... Which is unfair to the real fans who want to be there but can't now...
highvoltage1969
The Originals II (1978)

Mmmmm....
highvoltage1969
The Originals II (1978)

madmark wrote:
Pete wrote:
Totally different my friend, Glasto sells out without the line-up even being announced, in fact I think this/next years is already sold out. What I'm saying is people buy tickets for Glasto just to say they were there. The bands are a big bonus of course ,but you can't tell me that there will be 100% Zep fans there..unlike the O2... Which is unfair to the real fans who want to be there but can't now...
Well, if the rumours are to believed they'll be following it up with 4 shows in Hyde Park.
madmark
Double Platinum (1978)

Post by madmark »

Much better idea.... proper fans etc..
sweetpain
Alive II (1977)

Post by sweetpain »

madmark ditto to everything you say. Lets hope Hyde Park to give the true fans a sniff.Glasto full of rich spoilt kids. Gone are the days when you could jump the fence for nowt !
MY LOVE WILL DRIVE YOU INSANE!!