Football season 2013/14

Talk about other bands... or whatever!
Pete

Re: Football season 2013/14

Post by Pete »

tallfruit wrote:be very surprised if there isnt a clause in there about champions league footy next year.

just as a note :

ronaldo signed a long term contract with utd and left the following year to madrid

bale signed a new long term contract at spurs and the following year left to madrid
Eh Up, poked your head up have you!!?!!? :wink:

I think every Liverpool fan expects Suarez to leave should we fail to get Champions League football next season, and I don't think anyone would blame him as long as it's handled properly (unlike the small time arsenal offer) & we get a decent fee should he leave, which is hopefully what this new contract states.

Still here's to a game full of incident, plenty of sending offs & a high scoring draw tonight!
*-) $-) ACE-) 3-)
Father Jack
Greatest KISS (1996)

Post by Father Jack »

Robbed by an incompetent linesman, plus bad goalkeeping & shit finishing from the Thunderbird puppet cost us Citeh. A decent end to end game but they did highlight our weaknesses, ie: left back & Glen Johnson. Skyrtl is going to get himself sent off & cost us a game if he's not careful. I'm not surprised Luis got nothing from Klingon Lescott's constant shirt pulling if the ref is going to allow Skyrtl to blatantly rip the shirt off his opponent's back during every set piece.
Perhaps the FA should appoint a referee from outside Greater Manchester for a game involving a team from Mancland & a team from Liverpool.
Just a thought !
I find it insulting that a referee or other officials can make such blatant fu*k ups Stevie Wonder could easily spot and yet when a manager disagrees with or questions the referee's integrity he is automatically slapped with a fine. Are referee's now infallible ?
As a result of this & with everyone else but spuds & the toffee's winning yesterday its made things very interesting at the top.
Should make for a cracking game on Sunday !!
Kev

Post by Kev »

Father Jack wrote:Robbed by an incompetent linesman, plus bad goalkeeping & shit finishing from the Thunderbird puppet cost us Citeh. A decent end to end game but they did highlight our weaknesses, ie: left back & Glen Johnson. Skyrtl is going to get himself sent off & cost us a game if he's not careful. I'm not surprised Luis got nothing from Klingon Lescott's constant shirt pulling if the ref is going to allow Skyrtl to blatantly rip the shirt off his opponent's back during every set piece.
Perhaps the FA should appoint a referee from outside Greater Manchester for a game involving a team from Mancland & a team from Liverpool.
Just a thought !
I find it insulting that a referee or other officials can make such blatant fu*k ups Stevie Wonder could easily spot and yet when a manager disagrees with or questions the referee's integrity he is automatically slapped with a fine. Are referee's now infallible ?
As a result of this & with everyone else but spuds & the toffee's winning yesterday its made things very interesting at the top.
Should make for a cracking game on Sunday !!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Love it when the bitter reds drop 3 points.
Always the victims. :lol: :lol:
ImageImageImageImage

(only my opinion,in no way am i insulting you....statement copyright of plugtwot)
tallfruit
Alive II (1977)

Post by tallfruit »

im a utd supporter but agree with all the above post, bad linesman desicion cost liverpool a goal, hard to complain about suarez getting pulled about when skyrtl does it all the time, its only a matter of time before some ref gives a penalty for it. but the most open prem for years,only 8 points separate the top 8.

at the hakf way stage though top 4 at end of the season for me are

city (looking really strong)
arsenal (always struggle against the top sides)
liverpool (much improved but not good enough yet)
chelski (expected more this year,still think benitez was doing a better job than the chosen one, after all mourino must be the only manager in the world who doesnt rate mata)
Kev

Post by Kev »

what's the point in moaning about decisions in games, some you get some you don't, it always gets evened out over a season.
Mr useless at Stoke is moaning , he forgets the dodgy penalty stoke were awarded against Swansea , or the stone wall pen WBA were not given against them, not too mention the handball against Southampton or the wrong booking of that lanky piece off piss Crouch which saved Fat bstd Adam from being sent off.
On a serious note Dirtyfknleeds were robbed by a dickhead of a ref at dirtypond .

Moan on Liverpiddle fans. :razz: :razz: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
ImageImageImageImage

(only my opinion,in no way am i insulting you....statement copyright of plugtwot)
Pete

Post by Pete »

Win some, lose some. Bring on the next game.
*-) $-) ACE-) 3-)
Kev

Post by Kev »

Pete wrote:Win some, lose some. Bring on the next game.
Agree, good shout Pete.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news ... duct-by-fa

Pisser.
ImageImageImageImage

Kev

Post by Kev »

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxVtScYFT6c[/youtube]

some you never forget. :shock: :shock:
ImageImageImageImage

tallfruit
Alive II (1977)

Post by tallfruit »

Kev wrote:what's the point in moaning about decisions in games, some you get some you don't, it always gets evened out over a season.
unless its utd then every game they win they must have cheated lol :wink:
Father Jack
Greatest KISS (1996)

Post by Father Jack »

Anyway, lets all have a laugh with Jamie & some gobshite

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUiS0FScn-4[/youtube]

http://sulia.com/channel/liverpool-fc/f ... 2063f49ce/
AxeBass
Paul Stanley (1978)

Post by AxeBass »

Bad luck Liverpool, a good side with a potentially great manager, but the last 2 games have shown it won't be this year.

Swapping shirts at half time? With the match winner!?

City will win it this year

Jose is the man.
Father Jack
Greatest KISS (1996)

Post by Father Jack »

We just weren't at the races yesterday. Our midfield frailties exposed greatly and Johnson yet again proved for the whole world to see what an incompetent tw@T he really is.
Chelski attacked us from the off and didn't give us a second to dwell on the ball. A decent and entertaining game on the whole.
fried alive
Ace Frehley (1978)

Post by fried alive »

Kev wrote:[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxVtScYFT6c[/youtube]

some you never forget. :shock: :shock:
remember that very well you were robbed mate
tallfruit
Alive II (1977)

Post by tallfruit »

old rodgers didnt look happy in the press conference after the game when he was told about the 2 players swapping shirts at half time.and rightly so
Father Jack
Greatest KISS (1996)

Post by Father Jack »

Don't blame him either.