Creatures Of The Night (1982)

Re: Football season 2013/14

Post by crad »

How did The Dirtyleeds go on against Blackburn...? :lol: :lol: :lol:
If offended please feel free to report me to your nearest MOD
Pete

Post by Pete »

crad wrote:Now fergie has gone, looks like Howard Webb is off the Bankroll :lol: :lol:
Moved to CFC from what I can tell... :wink:
*-) $-) ACE-) 3-)
Father Jack
Greatest KISS (1996)

Post by Father Jack »

Mourinho - "There are no divers at Chelski, no one, absolutely none"
Rest of the world - Oscar ??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
madmark
Double Platinum (1978)

Post by madmark »

Slightly happy about the Arsenal result!!! :D :D
Ziggy played guitar...or was it Ronson?
Kev

Post by Kev »

There’s a new factor in play this season – something that can cheer you up, relieve the pain of a defeat, make things seem brighter in dark hours. It’s a beautiful thing, a gift from divine providence – the kind of phenomenon that can make you believe that there is some benign quality to whoever it is that’s running things in this crazy world. It only really applies to football so far - but maybe it’s the kind of thing we need to act more generally in a country suffering under the cosh of the coalition. But it’ll do for the moment – it’s certainly made me feel better. The name of this feel-good factor? It’s David Moyes’ Man U. What a wonderful Man U manager Moyes is making. Long may he reign. Today, his latest gift to us is a last-minute defeat at home to Swansea, knocking the media darlings out of the FA Cup – and a tasty red card into the bargain. Delicious.

:mrgreen:
ImageImageImageImage

(only my opinion,in no way am i insulting you....statement copyright of plugtwot)
crad
Creatures Of The Night (1982)

Post by crad »

Isn't it funny when you text a scummer after a defeat, there phones don't work either...!! Also the mighty Yorkshite team did an extremely decent job of bowing out of our American sponsored F.A Cup.. :)
If offended please feel free to report me to your nearest MOD
Pete

Post by Pete »

Kev wrote:There’s a new factor in play this season – something that can cheer you up, relieve the pain of a defeat, make things seem brighter in dark hours. It’s a beautiful thing, a gift from divine providence – the kind of phenomenon that can make you believe that there is some benign quality to whoever it is that’s running things in this crazy world. It only really applies to football so far - but maybe it’s the kind of thing we need to act more generally in a country suffering under the cosh of the coalition. But it’ll do for the moment – it’s certainly made me feel better. The name of this feel-good factor? It’s David Moyes’ Man U. What a wonderful Man U manager Moyes is making. Long may he reign. Today, his latest gift to us is a last-minute defeat at home to Swansea, knocking the media darlings out of the FA Cup – and a tasty red card into the bargain. Delicious.

Totally agree, however I didn't expect him to be this incompetent! I sort of want him to win the fizzy pop insurance beer cup so he doesn't get fired too soon!!!
*-) $-) ACE-) 3-)
wrecsamfan
Alive! (1975)

Post by wrecsamfan »

I bet all of a sudden the "insert name of sponsor here" League Cup will become a major trophy again!
Father Jack
Greatest KISS (1996)

Post by Father Jack »

Kev wrote:There’s a new factor in play this season – something that can cheer you up, relieve the pain of a defeat, make things seem brighter in dark hours. It’s a beautiful thing, a gift from divine providence – the kind of phenomenon that can make you believe that there is some benign quality to whoever it is that’s running things in this crazy world. It only really applies to football so far - but maybe it’s the kind of thing we need to act more generally in a country suffering under the cosh of the coalition. But it’ll do for the moment – it’s certainly made me feel better. The name of this feel-good factor? It’s David Moyes’ Man U. What a wonderful Man U manager Moyes is making. Long may he reign. Today, his latest gift to us is a last-minute defeat at home to Swansea, knocking the media darlings out of the FA Cup – and a tasty red card into the bargain. Delicious.

+1 :lol:
madmark
Double Platinum (1978)

Post by madmark »

There are many people (many many many many people) who agree with this prose.....I for one!
Ziggy played guitar...or was it Ronson?
tallfruit
Alive II (1977)

Post by tallfruit »

what can i say we have had 20years on top cant stay there all the time, ask any liverpool fan who was around in the 70's, didnt expect it to fall apart this quick though, but like at anfield when liverpool fell from grace, the fear factor went and once it gone its very hard to get back, be years before we challenge again, and as for the micket mouse cup you can keep it, always been a joke cup anyway
Kev

Post by Kev »

tallfruit wrote:what can i say we have had 20years on top cant stay there all the time, ask any liverpool fan who was around in the 70's, didnt expect it to fall apart this quick though, but like at anfield when liverpool fell from grace, the fear factor went and once it gone its very hard to get back, be years before we challenge again, and as for the micket mouse cup you can keep it, always been a joke cup anyway
For a Leeds United fan such as myself,it was shaping up as a weekend to be crying into our beer and staying inside to sulk. Thank you Swansea for your help and what you’ve done to the myth. Thank you Mr Moyes for essaying a Fergie-Lite style of management that appears to be working just as we anti-Dark Side sympathisers might wish. Most of all thanks to the Man U owners for such an enlightened appointment. Stick by Agent Moyes; hopefully he has much more to achieve yet in the dismantling of Man U.The chosen one !! indeed.

ImageImageImageImage

(only my opinion,in no way am i insulting you....statement copyright of plugtwot)
Father Jack
Greatest KISS (1996)

Post by Father Jack »

Absolutely !!
:lol:
wrecsamfan
Alive! (1975)

Post by wrecsamfan »

Now come on lads. It's not good to gloat.......no..........sorry........can't hold it in........ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: