Father Jack wrote:Dear Brendan Rodgers,
Buy some QUALITY defenders !!!
That's better!
*-) $-) ACE-) 3-)
Father Jack
Greatest KISS (1996)

Re: Football season 2013/14

Post by Father Jack »

No, defender's......just people who know how to defend !!!
Pete

Post by Pete »

Father Jack wrote:No, defender's......just people who know how to defend !!!
Aaah...fair enough! Just think how good we could be with people who know how to defend!

Anyway...who'd have thought that the Ex Everton manager, now managing Manchester United would bring so much joy to Liverpool fans?
*-) $-) ACE-) 3-)
tallfruit
Alive II (1977)

Post by tallfruit »

yesterday result was hardly a shock utd been very poor all year and olympiokos been very good at home all year,they beat arsenal at home a couple of months ago, they havent lost many home games this year, and besides utd have no chance in hell of winning it so doesnt really matter when they go out, sooner the better so they can try and salvage a bit of pride in the league
Pete

Post by Pete »

tallfruit wrote:yesterday result was hardly a shock utd been very poor all year and olympiokos been very good at home all year,they beat arsenal at home a couple of months ago, they havent lost many home games this year, and besides utd have no chance in hell of winning it so doesnt really matter when they go out, sooner the better so they can try and salvage a bit of pride in the league
F**king Hell!!! Moyesie's apathy has even got to the fans! Why are you not demanding a reply in the second leg. 3 - 0 at home thru to the next round. Surely the idea of winning the thing & knocking Liverpool out (should we finish 4th) is a strong a impetus as possible?
*-) $-) ACE-) 3-)
AxeBass
Paul Stanley (1978)

Post by AxeBass »

Pete wrote:
tallfruit wrote:yesterday result was hardly a shock utd been very poor all year and olympiokos been very good at home all year,they beat arsenal at home a couple of months ago, they havent lost many home games this year, and besides utd have no chance in hell of winning it so doesnt really matter when they go out, sooner the better so they can try and salvage a bit of pride in the league
F**king Hell!!! Moyesie's apathy has even got to the fans! Why are you not demanding a reply in the second leg. 3 - 0 at home thru to the next round. Surely the idea of winning the thing & knocking Liverpool (should we finish 4th) is a strong a impetus as possible?
Pete, I think it is a case of 'they're shit and they know they are' :lol:
crad
Creatures Of The Night (1982)

Post by crad »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
If offended please feel free to report me to your nearest MOD
Pete

Post by Pete »

AxeBass wrote:Pete, I think it is a case of 'they're shit and they know they are' :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well I didn't want to say but.... :D
*-) $-) ACE-) 3-)
madmark
Double Platinum (1978)

Post by madmark »

Yids / Dnipro.... Oh Well...Another idiot getting himself sent off for no reason..(I realise this match doesn't mean much to most of you ,but being a Gooner and having a wife from Dnipro... I was really hoping....) :cry:
Ziggy played guitar...or was it Ronson?
tallfruit
Alive II (1977)

Post by tallfruit »

AxeBass wrote:Pete, I think it is a case of 'they're shit and they know they are' :lol:
yep thats about right lol, no seriously,we got to many players playing who know they are not going to there next year and you can see by the lack of effort they are putting in ,also winning the champions league as nice as it sounds is beyond utd by a long shot, even if they could turn it around against olympiakos, they would stand no chance whatsoever against the likes of barca,madrid or bayern,its not being apathetic just realistic :lol:
Pete

Post by Pete »

tallfruit wrote:
yep thats about right lol, no seriously,we got to many players playing who know they are not going to there next year and you can see by the lack of effort they are putting in ,also winning the champions league as nice as it sounds is beyond utd by a long shot, even if they could turn it around against olympiakos, they would stand no chance whatsoever against the likes of barca,madrid or bayern,its not being apathetic just realistic :lol:
Bit like Liverpool had no chance against Juventus, Chelsea and AC Milan in 2005?

Still long may the Moyesiah reign as he's bringing together all fans of football no matter what team they support in unison at having a damn good laugh at Man u! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
*-) $-) ACE-) 3-)
madmark
Double Platinum (1978)

Post by madmark »

Jolly well done The Arsenal! :D
Pete

Post by Pete »

madmark wrote:Jolly well done The Arsenal! :D
Aye. You never know, this could be the year!
*-) $-) ACE-) 3-)
madmark
Double Platinum (1978)

Post by madmark »

I'm not holding my breath!! :lol:
tallfruit
Alive II (1977)

Post by tallfruit »

if arsenal dont win a trophy this year they should give up, last 4 of the f.a cup and the only teams that stand in their way are hull, wigan and sheff utd