MADDY McCANN

Talk about other bands... or whatever!
Kev

MADDY McCANN

Post by Kev »

How sad as another child goes missing,this story is awful,lets all hope theres a happy ending..please..heres my ribbon to maddy.Image
almack
Double Platinum (1978)

Post by almack »

As a dad of twin girls 4yrs old I cant even start to understand how the parents are feeling at this moment...heart breaking. I now turn off the news when it comes on as it upsets me to think about my girls being taken away from me....My heart goes out to the family and if I could have one wish it would be for the safe return of the little girl.
They try to tell us we don't belong, but that's alright, were millions strong......
Kev

Post by Kev »

true words almack,i turn off the news as well. :cry:
kissmandave
Gene Simmons (1978)

Re: MADDY McCANN

Post by kissmandave »

plugfooty wrote:How sad as another child goes missing,this story is awful,lets all hope theres a happy ending..please..heres my ribbon to maddy.Image
Plugfooty you are some guy to have such a nice message for us all to see mate.
Well done, and I hope the wee girl is found okay like most people but you have to say, time is against them but here's hoping for good news in the end :(

I am the legalised scourge and pillar of society we all love...............PERFECT
Scottish_Connection
Double Platinum (1978)

Post by Scottish_Connection »

We live in scary times when someone can just walk in and take a child like that. I don't pray usually but I do say a quite word to whoever may be listening whenever I hear about this on the news.
17853 miles and counting - a personal Odyssey
1822 miles and counting - another Odyssey?
twix
Ace Frehley (1978)

Post by twix »

:( :( :(
Lets Party... http://www.supamodel.co.uk

YOU CANT GET HOTTER THEN YOUR UNCLE ROTTER
http://www.unclerotter.com
beingpaulstanley
Alive II (1977)

Post by beingpaulstanley »

Would YOU leave your 3 year old in bed alone at home and go down the pub, on the pretext that youd come back every so often to check 'em??

NOT I...

Its Tragic. and I hope to Hell they find her safe and well.

*-)
DRESSED TO KILL : http://www.dressedtokill.org.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; & http://www.myspace.com/kisstributeuk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; & http://www.youtube.com/kisstributeuk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; & http://www.facebook.com/kisstributeuk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.myspace.com/beingpaulstanley" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - Ever wanted to be someone else?
Pete

Post by Pete »

beingpaulstanley wrote:Would YOU leave your 3 year old in bed alone at home and go down the pub, on the pretext that youd come back every so often to check 'em??

NOT I...

*-)
That was gonna be my point too. Might I add that she was on the ground floor? I personally wouldn't leave her unattended if she were on the 51st floor. Leaving her unattended on the ground floor is just asking for trouble in this day & age I'm afraid..

However I really hope she does turn up safe and sound otherwise it's going to haunt the parents for the rest of their lives I guess.

Here's hoping....
*-) $-) ACE-) 3-)
starchildmark
Music From "The Elder" (1981)

Post by starchildmark »

i hope they find the little princess alive, but at this late stage i doubt it.

Diane and I were discussing the very point Ash brought up and we agree 100%. I would nevr dream of leaving a kid that young on their own.

Tragic
kissmandave
Gene Simmons (1978)

Post by kissmandave »

beingpaulstanley wrote:Would YOU leave your 3 year old in bed alone at home and go down the pub, on the pretext that youd come back every so often to check 'em??

NOT I...

*-)
Having been on holiday many a time, what happened here is a common sight. Although I / we have never done it, it does happen.
I have lost count of the number of times I have been in a hotel abroad, full of kids running around during the day, then from around 9pm they all "disappear" whilst the parents are still downstairs dining, boozing or whatever.
I happen to have neighbours with 4 young kids who openly admit to doing this every year without fail and regularly pop up to the hotel room to check on the kids. Wonder if they will do that again this year????

I am the legalised scourge and pillar of society we all love...............PERFECT
Gary5150
Double Platinum (1978)

Post by Gary5150 »

I could never do it, but as a parent I really hope she turns up alive and well.
If its worth doing well, shout at someone else untill they do it right
Deuce
The Originals II (1978)

Post by Deuce »

My boy is 10, and I'd not leave him for 3 minutes let alone 30.

But some credit to the parents at least they checked on her, some don't even bother.

My prayers are with the the little one, but as has been said earlier in this thread, I don't hold out much hope that she will be found. :(

Deuce
3-) $-) ACE-) *-)
Steve

---------------------------------------------

Stand by my side, I'll be there for you......

Get up! and get your Grandma outta here
The Hendon Kiss Army
Ace Frehley (1978)

Post by The Hendon Kiss Army »

Not only was Maddy left on her own but she was baby sitting her twin brother and sister.

It is such a tragic story and truly unthinkable as to what she may be subject to if she has fallen into the hands of evil men and women.

This brings back those awful memories of Soham.

I wouldn't leave my girlfriends daughter alone in the evening in the Uk and she is 12.

Let us hope this has a happy ending and Maddy is found safe and well.
Deuce
The Originals II (1978)

Post by Deuce »

The Hendon Kiss Army wrote:Not only was Maddy left on her own but she was baby sitting her twin brother and sister.

It is such a tragic story and truly unthinkable as to what she may be subject to if she has fallen into the hands of evil men and women.

This brings back those awful memories of Soham.

I wouldn't leave my girlfriends daughter alone in the evening in the Uk and she is 12.

Let us hope this has a happy ending and Maddy is found safe and well.
I wasn't aware of that, being away from home for the last few days. And staying in crappy hotels with shit tv....

Deuce
*-) $-) ACE-) 3-)

ps Still home tomorrow....
Steve

---------------------------------------------

Stand by my side, I'll be there for you......

Get up! and get your Grandma outta here
Lost Angel
Dressed To Kill (1975)

Post by Lost Angel »

Would YOU leave your 3 year old in bed alone at home and go down the pub, on the pretext that youd come back every so often to check 'em??
No I certainly wouldn't and HKA is right I wouldn't even leave my 12 year old on her own and certainly not in an unfamiliar place. But I don't like to judge people and I guess we all do silly things at times we might regret but leaving 3 kids on their own like that was daft I have to say.

Just hope and pray the little girl is found alive and well.