Northern Rock customers

Talk about other bands... or whatever!
Pete

Northern Rock customers

Post by Pete »

Anyone on here a customer of Northern Rock? If so have you withdrawn all your funds and moved it??

Just wondering like, looking at the queues...sems quite mad to me.
*-) $-) ACE-) 3-)
Kev

Re: Northern Rock customers

Post by Kev »

:) got a loan with em,what happens if they go bust,does it mean i dont have to repay it.
what happens if they get taken over :? :?
ImageImageImageImage

(only my opinion,in no way am i insulting you....statement copyright of plugtwot)
kissmandave
Gene Simmons (1978)

Post by kissmandave »

plugfooty wrote::) got a loan with em,what happens if they go bust,does it mean i dont have to repay it.
It means dear boy - you dont get away with it you scallywag :)

If they get taken over or go into "administration" you still have to pay whoever is now running the company.

:) Nice try young un, but you wont get away that easily :roll:

I am the legalised scourge and pillar of society we all love...............PERFECT
fox~fan
The Originals II (1978)

Post by fox~fan »

my parents were, but they've got all their dosh and moved it now!!
kissinuk
Administrator

Post by kissinuk »

If they go bust another lender will pick up their mortgage & loan books, so you'd end up paying them (I work for a building society, so you might end up owing us!).

Not sure what I'd do, the same thing happened to Barclays a few weeks ago and no one seemed bothered about it! :-

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/6971731.stm
The Hendon Kiss Army
Ace Frehley (1978)

Post by The Hendon Kiss Army »

Highly likely that they will get taken over probbaly by another Uk lender like HSBC.

Government has promised to guarantee any savings.

Very rocky times and the housing bubble will burst very soon. Interest rates are higher than they have been for a long time, people can no longer afford their mortgages, are over committed because of the greedy banks and building societies pushing people to take higher mortgages, take out credit cards and loans. people have borrowed on the strength of the equity in their houses and some who now want to remortgage further to pay off other debts are being refused. Its like the tip of the iceberg and things are going tits up for many. Take it from someone who knows from experience
Kev

Post by Kev »

kissmandave wrote:
plugfooty wrote::) got a loan with em,what happens if they go bust,does it mean i dont have to repay it.
It means dear boy - you dont get away with it you scallywag :)

If they get taken over or go into "administration" you still have to pay whoever is now running the company.

:) Nice try young un, but you wont get away that easily :roll:
:o bugger.
ImageImageImageImage

(only my opinion,in no way am i insulting you....statement copyright of plugtwot)
Kev

Post by Kev »

kissinuk wrote:If they go bust another lender will pick up their mortgage & loan books, so you'd end up paying them (I work for a building society, so you might end up owing us!).

double bugger :roll:
ImageImageImageImage

kissmandave
Gene Simmons (1978)

Post by kissmandave »

plugfooty wrote:
kissinuk wrote:If they go bust another lender will pick up their mortgage & loan books, so you'd end up paying them (I work for a building society, so you might end up owing us!).

double bugger :roll:
:D :D :D :D Wouldnt double bugger if I were you - could be sore :roll:

I am the legalised scourge and pillar of society we all love...............PERFECT
Pete

Post by Pete »

Not sure what I'd do, the same thing happened to Barclays a few weeks ago and no one seemed bothered about it! :-

Which goes to show that this whole situation is again created by the british media selecting stories and making them into something they're aren't. Unfortunately the good old British public are the most gullible f**ks about! Way to go Daily Mirror/Star/s*n/Mail/Express et all! :evil: :evil:

To quote Tommy Lee Jones in Men In Black
'A person is sensible, people are stupid'
*-) $-) ACE-) 3-)