Dr Who

Talk about other bands... or whatever!
mrmajester
Alive II (1977)

Dr Who

Post by mrmajester »

I don't know if anybody watched the new season opener the other night, but what a load of old bilge! However there was one bright spark:

http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2007/0 ... 68x577.jpg
dtkdemongene
Music From "The Elder" (1981)

Re: Dr Who

Post by dtkdemongene »

I can't take her seriously.....

All I saw/heard of her in Dr Who she was just a caricature of herself in her comedy show.... :? Bring back Rose and/or Martha..... preferably girl on girl... :lol: :wink:
Live the KISS experience with the World's longest running/Europe's #1 KISS Tribute Band 'Dressed To Kill'.
http://www.dressedtokill.org.uk
http://www.myspace.com/kisstributeuk
The PERSONAL choice of Gene Simmons - "Accept NO substitutes!"
mrmajester
Alive II (1977)

Post by mrmajester »

dtkdemongene wrote:I can't take her seriously.....

All I saw/heard of her in Dr Who she was just a caricature of herself in her comedy show.... :? Bring back Rose and/or Martha..... preferably girl on girl... :lol: :wink:
I wasn't refering to her acting.
Sour Mash
Unmasked (1980)

Post by Sour Mash »

Ive always had some kind of weird crush on Catherine Tate that pic explains it!! Are they real??
IAN

http://kissoffline2012.forumotion.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Dont Take Shit from anyone...ever....
Gene Simmons 1984..
mrmajester
Alive II (1977)

Post by mrmajester »

Sour Mash wrote:Ive always had some kind of weird crush on Catherine Tate that pic explains it!! Are they real??
She's certainly a 'big' girl, lovely big hips on her as well. Gotta stop all this as I had the snip last week and my little nuts are in agony.
fox~fan
The Originals II (1978)

Post by fox~fan »

i think catherine tate's hilarious - hard to imagine her in dr who - but i'll wait til it gets over here and decide then ! :D
boys hope youre gonna clean up all that drool youre wading in! (i hope thats what it is! :shock: )
skinnymartin

Post by skinnymartin »

Wasn't the best episode ever. Gremlins IV I thought.
Martin Curtis BA (Hons) ELL (Open)
(status accurate from 3 August 2010)

A world without heroes
Is like a world without sun
You can't look up to anyone
Without heroes
The Hendon Kiss Army
Ace Frehley (1978)

Post by The Hendon Kiss Army »

Love the Catherine tate show, espcially the Dereck and Leonard sketches and the dirty bast~#rd northern couple.

Bring back the John Pertwee episodes. Have now got The Sea Devils on a BBC video brilliant.
acesmiddlefinger
Paul Stanley (1978)

Post by acesmiddlefinger »

Personally i never ever got Dr Who..............not a patch on Thunderbirds,but thats just my opinion....... :wink:
'Who knows where we'll be in the morning,i know we're here tonight'
Scottish_Connection
Double Platinum (1978)

Post by Scottish_Connection »

Well, as I only have eyes for Mr Tennant in Doctor Who (unless Captain Jack or Captain John get to make a guest appearence later in the run that is, then I'll be a majorly happy girl!) I don't actually have any real opinion to give on Ms Tate - but thank god there ain't gonna be a love angle betweeen them!
17853 miles and counting - a personal Odyssey
1822 miles and counting - another Odyssey?
fox~fan
The Originals II (1978)

Post by fox~fan »

haha ive must had my mum send the David Tennant poster that was free in the sinday mirror to Chicago for me! :mrgreen:
kevunmasked
Alive II (1977)

Post by kevunmasked »

I just watched it on the BBCs iPlayer.. s'OK. Not as good as you'd expect an opening episode to be. But it's still a notch above most saturday night fare. Nice teaser at the end. Catherine Tate.. for a couple of reasons, reminds me of an ex. I like her.

Fox-fan - try the BBC i Player to watch it - that is if it works overseas - http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/
Scottish_Connection
Double Platinum (1978)

Post by Scottish_Connection »

Well, the writing on Saturday night's story started out a little shaky (Donna's early dialogue was just a little bit ropey), but great dilema and resolution - but will the new household gods cause a ripple through time???

Plus more suggestions about someone coming back! Looking forward to seeing how it all pans out.
17853 miles and counting - a personal Odyssey
1822 miles and counting - another Odyssey?
fox~fan
The Originals II (1978)

Post by fox~fan »

:D Thanks Kev, unfortunately they dont want us in the states to see it lol!
:roll: Will try youtube!
Sour Mash
Unmasked (1980)

Post by Sour Mash »

Scottish_Connection wrote:Well, the writing on Saturday night's story started out a little shaky (Donna's early dialogue was just a little bit ropey), but great dilema and resolution - but will the new household gods cause a ripple through time???

Plus more suggestions about someone coming back! Looking forward to seeing how it all pans out.
while i was in London i met up with the guy that was my best man..he now lives down there.. he works for he BBC as a producer mainly mainly in Cardiff and he knows exactly what happens in Dr Who...! did he tell me anything??

NO!!! The Bastard!! if he did and i babbed instant sacking..
IAN

http://kissoffline2012.forumotion.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Dont Take Shit from anyone...ever....
Gene Simmons 1984..